Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

SAT SRI AKAL ALL,

this is my 1st post.i found this site recently and i think of it as a very big blessing.never did i think the people i am trying to find are all here.i wish to attain god.

but i dont know any jugti nor am i a amritdhari .please guide me.Also after going through posts on this thread , i found about s. hardial singh ji and at his site of sarab rog ka aukhad nao i found this pdf about naam simran.can anyone also tell me if i should follow this!! 

Gurmat-meditation-revised.pdf

4 hours ago, prabhtej singh said:

SAT SRI AKAL ALL,

this is my 1st post.i found this site recently and i think of it as a very big blessing.never did i think the people i am trying to find are all here.i wish to attain god.

but i dont know any jugti nor am i a amritdhari .please guide me.Also after going through posts on this thread , i found about s. hardial singh ji and at his site of sarab rog ka aukhad nao i found this pdf about naam simran.can anyone also tell me if i should follow this!! 

Gurmat-meditation-revised.pdf 509.48 kB · 10 downloads

Jap with along with this audio to get started. Only listen to the sound of your own voice. No other visualisations.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:57 AM, prabhtej singh said:

SAT SRI AKAL ALL,

Gurmat-meditation-revised.pdf 509.48 kB · 16 downloads

Congratulations!  Finding this virtual sangat has been a blessing for each of us here and yes I do believe that it's only received by good fortune ( bin bhaaga satsang na labhe)

2nd congratulations! That unlike 90percent people who believe that the purpose of human life is just - Khao piyo mauj karo- you have realised that it's way more than that... ( I guess it's eaay to realise the difference between maya- and Gurmat for a Sikh than others) .. so now when you realise this fact things become rather - difficult, simply because our path is different- our goal is higher and most of all we live with people who don't understand this! And here this sadh sangat becomes a blessing.

This PDF is ofcourse beautiful! But only that it's not easy to understand at beginners level.Listening( suniye) can only be understood once you start hearing the Anhad Bani. Before that it would be 'cutting'// clearing' your - paap-mael( dirt) - kilvikh or whatever you may call it. And that would be needed to be removed first by ' Naam' then 'shabd' manifests and listening would start....

Here are the few links that may help

On 2/6/2020 at 6:54 AM, HisServant said:

Where are these circles? Could you describe

I am so sorry for the late reply but I was trying to figure out the ans to ur question, all this while. These circles as I sit for meditation are like circles of light ( light waves) in my vision. In my mind.

As I sit for meditation I hear Sahej dhunn and see these waves - sometimes outwards other times inwards or like feel earth rotating ( I mean something is rotating- the circular motion). I don't know what it is, or if it means anything. 

Thanks in advance

waheguru ji da khalsa waheguru ji di fateh

i experineced something,pls tell me if it was true.(pls note that i am very new in simran as i started 1 week before only and try to keep rehat and wake up for amritvela for 5 banis and simran as i am practicing for amrit).but i try to do simran at every second,if i cant say it loud while travelling to college, i try not to speak aloud and do it in my mind.i went to gurudwara today in afternoon as there was a break in college for 2 hours and i after sometime of doing simran i saw that the black thing we see when we close eye, there was a shape of eye and it started to have flash after breaking part by part.although it was as if eye had a translucent paper and flash from coming from other side.but it was dim because of that translucent paper.i experienced this many times again.for other times i had to shut my eyes with my hand as sunlight didnt let me see clealy.

1.is that right or is it just my imagination.plz assist.

2. also tell me if i should  experience something am i tell this to anybody or will that increase my haume and ahankar?please illuminate me!

plz forgive me if i sound ahankari or filled with haume.i am very new and a child in terms of spirutual knowledge,please treat me as such.

thank you

On 2/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sukh_preet said:

I am so sorry for the late reply but I was trying to figure out the ans to ur question, all this while. These circles as I sit for meditation are like circles of light ( light waves) in my vision. In my mind.

As I sit for meditation I hear Sahej dhunn and see these waves - sometimes outwards other times inwards or like feel earth rotating ( I mean something is rotating- the circular motion). I don't know what it is, or if it means anything. 

Thanks in advance

any colour? 

6 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji from dass personal experience its best to keep as much as you can as there many examples of how people have lost their stages of simran as soon as they have mentioned anything personal.

Like recently i mentioned i did this paath bani then i felt like i lost the spark inside to do any simran paath jaap etc.

yeah, thats what i have observed.i cant seem to have that experience again.my father told me these things are not be shared and if u experience that again u tell me! i got really scared as i might have made a grave mistake.

thank you very much for saving me from this mistake!

6 hours ago, Sukh_preet said:

I m sorry, I don't agree. If you would not share how would you know - what was it that happened with you. How would we have forums like this??. If sat Veerji would have not shared his sweet taste in mouth experience or Anhad sounds and lucky Veerji too or his servant Veerji about auras- I would have never been motivated towards this path..

Thanku @HisServant veer , @Sat1176 @Lucky @Still nascent for not thinking like these people. 

And waheguru ji is not stupid to take away your Bhakti or lessen it - if you are motivating others on this path. 

@Soulfinder u talk so much about Sants? Haven't you heard Baba Nandsingh Ji's bachan- Joran tu Vadda koi punn nahi te Toran tu Vada koi paap nahi

although your opinion is appreciated , your way of putting it hurt me a little!

also plz @Sat1176 dont like comments which have ninda for others!

this is my humble opinion as i look upto you guys!

@Sat1176 @Sukh_preet

maybe i am not able to convey myself properly.

what you are saying is correct but the way it was said made me feel bad.

the way it was written-

16 hours ago, Sukh_preet said:

I m sorry, I don't agree. If you would not share how would you know - what was it that happened with you. How would we have forums like this??. If sat Veerji would have not shared his sweet taste in mouth experience or Anhad sounds and lucky Veerji too or his servant Veerji about auras- I would have never been motivated towards this path..

Thanku @HisServant veer , @Sat1176 @Lucky @Still nascent for not thinking like these people. 

And waheguru ji is not stupid to take away your Bhakti or lessen it - if you are motivating others on this path. 

@Soulfinder u talk so much about Sants? Haven't you heard Baba Nandsingh Ji's bachan- Joran tu Vadda koi punn nahi te Toran tu Vada koi paap nahi

how it must have been wriiten-

according to me sharing experience is very important as it helps others move on this path.

i hope these people will agree with me on this.(all u have mentioned)

waheguruji will be happy if others are motivated on this path and will not lessen our bhakti r

soulfinder ji dont u agree with me since  you must have heard Baba Nandsingh Ji's bachan- Joran tu Vadda koi punn nahi te Toran tu Vada koi paap nahi

i was listening to your opinion about not being gupt as also right and was also going to ask questions regarding that. but i was taken a back after hearing so strong words in message.

forgive me for i am no one to tell anyone on what to say and how to say it, as bad as i am.it was just maybe too many sakhis i have heard about saints treating themselves as dust of others feet , i thought everyone would be practicing that too.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:36 AM, Sukh_preet said:

Thanks in advance

I think I know what you mean...  They start off small from distance and get bigger as if you moving into them or may appear as if waves are coming towards you.  ALSO, the opposite can occur and they may appear bigge and get smaller. Appears as if they moving away from you ?

Let me know if it's this?

On 2/15/2020 at 5:34 AM, prabhtej singh said:

i saw that the black thing we see when we close eye, there was a shape of eye and it started to have flash after breaking part by part.although it was as if eye had a translucent paper and flash from coming from other side.but it was dim because of that translucent paper.i experienced this many times again.for other times i had to shut my eyes with my hand as sunlight didnt let me see clealy.

I think this may be because your mann's eye is separating and awaking  compared to the physical eyes that we are accustomed to. There was a similar question to Bhai Simranjeet last week about someone who saw pair of eyes in vision. Now, i do recall experiencing this a long time ago and there were also some other member that questioned this in the past. Bhai sab said that it was your mann's eyes looking at your very own....He said not to worry they weren't anyone elses eyes but your own. .....mann is getting jagat, purified, awakened.  

Guest c.singh
16 hours ago, Sukh_preet said:

Whatever I said was said on your face and not behind ur back, so Ninda of course it's not. U are mistaken on the concept.

Whether u hit someone with a stick  on the back or on the front, is totally wrong and it inflicts pain , so do not try to hide your wrong doing by diverting the attention to a different side.

you are not better than anyone here so  try not to impose your understanding, which maybe right or wrong , even then, with some you may agree and not with others, thus all members here have equal rights of expressing themselves as long as nobody is disrespected.

many time it hurts more how it is said than what is said

prabhtej is a newcomer and to the date a respectful and sincere member , and soulfinder is a very humble, noble and a softehearted person, and you have been rude to them