Gurbani Paath Darpan Online Now

Kaljug

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

The wonderful Singh known as pjs on SikhSangat.com has done the seva of digitalising Gurbani Paath Darpan and has put it on scribd.com here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25264056/gurbani-path-darpan

I've invited the Singh Sahib here. Y'all should do the same.

Regards,

K.

Waheguru jeo, i have been lurking on this forum for Waheguru knows how long! I dont feel myself worthy enough to participate in most of the intellectual discussions that happen here, but fer v pray that Guruji metho seva lende rehan! Thank you jeo :)

Welcome welcome, veer ji!

I hope you will share your seva here with us moorakhs also. :D

Regards,

K.

pjs veer, can you may be share with the sangat the method of scanning and digitalizing the puratan granths? I have pustak its called- malvaie dai mahapursh close to 1000 pages long, i wish to get that online as it will be asset to the panth. any ideas?

Khalsa fauji,

can you shed some more light on this matter? can you be more specific?

Yes, the book says Pyara Dharam Singh Ji was an avtar of bhagat Dhanna Ji. That is saying bhagat Dhanna Ji didn't get mukat and he had to take janam again. Now, if he had to take janam again, he was stuck in janam maran himself. If he was in janam maran himself, how did his bani become kaliyankari? That is basically attacking Bhagat Dhanna Ji's Bani. For us, his shabads clear that he became one with God and became mukat.

Same applies for Pyara Mohkam Singh. If Namdev Ji had to take avtar again, it means he didn't get mukat the first time meanign his bani isn't credible. Is Namdev Ji's bani wrong when he says:

Aaj Naamay Beethal Dekheaaa?

Pyara Sahib Singh Ji is shown to be avtar of Bhagat Sainn Ji. If Sainn Ji was stuck in janam maran himself, then his Bani wouldn't be credible. This is direct attack on lives of bhagats and their bani. I don't know how these things have been accepted until now.

How come it is alright to question bhagats and their bani? Why?

Khalsa fauj this topic has already been discussed several times here on SA. Basically the bhagats according to this theory did not come back because they were still stuck in janam maran. They came back to perform a task, out of grace and to bestow dharam on earth.

Edited by amardeep

Why did only two or three come? Other bhagats didn't want to give grace? All that is just more bogus excuses to cover up big mistake by sampardas. It is best to admit mistake and correct it than put mitti on it. You put mitti on mistake, it will come back when mitti get washed away.

That book isn't the only one attacking bhagats and their lives. Another group says bhagats were stuck in karam khand and never got to sach khand.

Anyways, I don't have much more to say at the moment. I am busy. However, one thing is clear, bhagats are being attacked along with their bani but the blame is being placed on innocents like me.

Why did only two or three come? Other bhagats didn't want to give grace? All that is just more bogus excuses to cover up big mistake by sampardas. It is best to admit mistake and correct it than put mitti on it. You put mitti on mistake, it will come back when mitti get washed away.

Your logic is extremely flawed. If we go by your logic which is you trying to find consistency in divine duties/ tamasha of akaal purkh you will miserably fail. At any case, if we go by your logic, then there are many events in sikhi, your twisted logic can question, it can question lot of events, lots of previous shaheed and murids in Sikhism for example why stop there khalsa fauji? i m sure you will question the following:

how come bhai dharam singh ji was 2nd panj pyare not the first one? what happened? For sake of being consistent, i m sure you question, they raise their hand one by one to give heads, because in your head, they should have all raised their hand at once?

how come baba deep singh ji didn't get up to give his head before in vaishakhi?

how come sri guru arjan dev ji didn't raise the weapons against oppression but silently sat on hot plate and gave shaheedi? i am sure you question the event itself because it does not fit your twisted scientific logic let alone pondering about possibility it was razza of nirgun akaal purkh that they sat on the hot plate and gave shaheedi.

Could you give me Gurbani quotes saying that those who get mukat come back to janam maran? You call me illogical and twisted and what not but you know your baba got caught red handed. Don't get frustrated. Baba Deep Singh wasn't even there in 1699. I asked about other bhagats who have Gurbani in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Also, how did baba and company know these pyaras were avtars of those bhagats?

If they knew because they were Brahmgyani, why didn't they know that Bhai Gurdas says that Guru Nanak Ji was born on Vaisakh Pooranmashi and not Katak Pooranmashi?

Why did only two or three come? Other bhagats didn't want to give grace?

I really have a hard time understanding the way you think. Lets say that according to this theory all 5 pyare were avatars of the bhagats, then you would probably still be asking new questions "why was there only 5 pyare, why did'n all the bhagats come back as the 13 pyare" bla bla...

Edited by amardeep

That book isn't the only one attacking bhagats and their lives. Another group says bhagats were stuck in karam khand and never got to sach khand.

Actually, please get your facts right. Obviously you are refferring to the AKJ view here. It is completely wrong to say that this view states the bhagat sahiban never got to Sach Khand. This view states they reached Karam Khand and then with the grace of Guru Nanak Dev Ji reached Sachkhand.

This doesn't seem incompatible with samprada view either IMHO.

bhull chukk maaf

Could you give me Gurbani quotes saying that those who get mukat come back to janam maran? You call me illogical and twisted and what not but you know your baba got caught red handed. Don't get frustrated. Baba Deep Singh wasn't even there in 1699. I asked about other bhagats who have Gurbani in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Also, how did baba and company know these pyaras were avtars of those bhagats?

Why couldn't the bhagats come back to do seva when the Guru Gobind Singh ji, who was mukt, came back to do seva?

Guru Gobind SIngh Ji came back too? That is something new.

Weird. I have been hearing lots of random and new things. Totally weird. Now Guru Gobind SIngh Ji is into avtarvaad too?

Had hoa gaee. Bolan toa pehlaa soch taa liaa karo.

What does it mean by "Guru Nanak took bhagats from karam khand to sachkhand.?" Bhagats were stuck in karam khand until Guru Nanak started preaching? Could you show me Gurbani quote saying this? Thanks a lot in advance. I can give you quote otherwise. It is below:

ਜੋ ਜੋ ਤਰਿਓ ਪੁਰਾਤਨੁ ਨਵਤਨੁ ਭਗਤਿ ਪੁਰੁਰਾਤਨੁ ਭਾਇ ਹਰਿ ਦੇਵੇਵਾ ॥

ਨਾਨਕ ਕੀ ਬੇਨੇਨੰਤੰਤੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ੍ਰਭ ਜੀਉ ਮਿਲੈ ਸੰਤੰਤ ਜਨ ਸੇਵੇਵਾ ॥

ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਪੰਨਾ ੧੨੧੯

It is one thing to say I accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as my Guru, it is another to follow. We all have to look within ourselves to see if we are truly committed to Guru or humans.

Khalsa fauji, I would appreciate if you answer my post first than answering xylitol post. You don't beleive in sri dasam granth. So thats the reason i didn't want to use sri guru gobind singh ji previous avtar as dusht daman. But do answer my post, i think its within framework of history, belief everyone share, missionary, non-missionary alike unless you want surprise us with another set of claims??

n30 Ji!

You made a statement which was a bit weird. I will have to understand your point clearly to answer. Could you please make your statement again and rewrite or ask differently?

But do answer my post, i think its within framework of history, belief everyone share, missionary, non-missionary alike unless you want surprise us with another set of claims??

What is this belief that is shared? Guru Arjan Ji sat on plate? Yea, it is Sikh procedure to propagate peace. Guru Ji sat on plate for sidhant which Jahagir didn't want to agree to. Someone calls him a just emperor. Don't know how.

how come bhai dharam singh ji was 2nd panj pyare not the first one? what happened? For sake of being consistent, i m sure you question, they raise their hand one by one to give heads, because in your head, they should have all raised their hand at once?

I never thought that way. It doesn't matter if they all put their hand up at same time or one by one. It is possible that Guru Ji did random selection from those who put thier hand up. It doesn't matter how they became 5 pyaras, point is they became 5 pyaras and took pahul. It isn't against Gurbani. Gurbani doesn't say anything about this so we can't say it is anti-Gurmat.

how come baba deep singh ji didn't get up to give his head before in vaishakhi?

It doesn't matter, maybe he did or maybe he wasn't there. It isn't a big deal. Guru Ji was selecting 5 pyaras so Guru Ji knows. It isn't against Gurbani.

how come sri guru arjan dev ji didn't raise the weapons against oppression but silently sat on hot plate and gave shaheedi? i am sure you question the event itself because it does not fit your twisted scientific logic let alone pondering about possibility it was razza of nirgun akaal purkh that they sat on the hot plate and gave shaheedi.

Why do you assume things? That isn't proper. I never said Guru Ji didn't sit on hot plate. I don't take word of any random scholar and start believing. You might think I am that way but I am not. I go with Gurbani and look at other events too.