Download Sharda Pooran Granth

Prabhjot Singh

Khalsa Ji,

You are doing a great job. I tried to use your method but failed. The pictures do not come crisp and it's very hard to focus. Can you take the picture of your setup and post it here? Because pages do not stay and need to be pressed with thumb while taking pictures.

Edited by bhooliya

Waheguru :)

Yes, Thanks very much peeps veer jeo for the book! ^_^

Bhooliya Veer Jeo: I dont have any 'setup' as such; its just me and my camera! i guess i have fairly steady hands thats why output seems to come out alright. Try holding the camera a bit longer after clicking? Also, try applying little counterpressure when you press the 'click' button, the force seems to put camera off-focus and images come out blurry. If you are of the adventerous type, you can try making a semi-professional scanning appratus, like the one at diybookscanner.org. As for the pages not staying put, you can try using thick paper clips to clamp the pages down from both sides, i use these:

6966paper_clamps.jpg

if you are in the uk, you can get them from Ryman or asda even. If the book is a bit too thick and the binding is very tight, you can try using slightly bigger clips?

I really want someone to host sri dasam granth darpan (kam veer or anyone) on gurmatveechar or scribd, problem is its 90 mb to send it over email. Kalyug veer if you have msn, please add me to satchitanandsaroop108@hotmail.com, i ll send it over msn or download it from the link below: http://rapidshare.com/files/339105405/Dasam_Granth_Darpan.zip.html which is temporary and host it over scribd.

• 9 years later...
17 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Here is a shabad mentioned by gyani thakur singh veer ji

Haina kamaal di Gurbani! Answers everything.  Everytime.  And Soulfinder Veer ji u r such a sweetheart.  Always ready to help every one. Hats off✌🌹 

I am always thankful for mp3 u provided me

13 minutes ago, Mooorakh said:

Haina kamaal di Gurbani! Answers everything.  Everytime.  And Soulfinder Veer ji u r such a sweetheart.  Always ready to help every one. Hats off✌🌹 

I am always thankful for mp3 u provided me

Yes bhen ji i am glad to share ! Gurbani is the answer to everything bhen ji you are right as its partakh guru. 

• 2 weeks later...