Darshan's Panth

Xylitol

Message from Kamaljeet Singh ShaheedSar to No Khalsa Panth without Sri Dasam Guru Granth facebook group:

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh Khalsa ji!

Hope the Fauj is in Charhdi kala!

As we all had thought.......Darshan laal has started a new Cult! He has named it ' Guru Granth da panth', but it has nothing to do with Sikhi, Guru Granth Sahib ji, or Sikh traditions or History! When Radhswamis, Nirankaaris, Naamdharis had started their cults, they also had used Guru Granth Sahib ji ( Not Sri Dasam Guru Granth) and its baani to propogate themselves as real Gurus and their chelas as real sikhs and spiritually more enlightened! but with time they have gone too far from Sikhi, because truth is....if u want to be a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh ji, you have to believe in his Baani, Sri dasam guru granth!

NO Khalsa Panth, without Sri Dasam Guru granth!

With time, Darshan and kala Afghana's cult also will go very very far from Guru's Sikhi! we already have the glimpses of how its followers will be....! They'll be people who are Ghona-Mona ( Patits), who'll not have Kesh, without Singh or Kaur in their names, without Kakkars..because for all that u need Amrit, and for Amrit u need Dasam baani! If they try to prepare some new Amrit, it'll have no credibility or History to back it! no one's going to take that amrit and be a Sikh of Darshan laal.

Now the duty for fauj is to go out in Sangat and beware them about the false propaganda being carried out by Darshan, spokesman, Ghagga and kala afghana party! Ask the Sangat what they want.......tell them people will come to them, they'll ask them to be a part of their Jathebandi! but if someone wants to join them..he/she should be ready to give ''Bedaava'' to Guru Gobind Singh ji! Here are some differences between Khalsa Panth and Kala afghana-Darshan Panth!

Khalsa Panth

Father-Guru Gobind SIngh ji

Mother-Maa Sahib deva

Birthplace- Anandpur Sahib

Membership- BY taking Amrit from Panj Piaras!

Rehat Maryada- As ordered By Guru Gobind Singh ji in 1699 and having 5 Kakkars and 5 Baani Nitnem!

Saroop- Keshadhari Sant-Sipahi !

A rich and proud History and traditions History or Traditions,

respected and followed around world by Sikh Sangat!

Mahapurakhs like Baba Deep Singh ji, Bhai Mani Singh ji, Baba Phoola Singhji,Baba Mitt SIngh ji, Baba Nand Singh

ji, Baba Jarnail Singh ji!

Motto- Kirt Karo, Naam Japo, Vand Chako!

Bola- Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji Ki fateh!

Now About Darshan panth:-

Father-Darshan Laal

mother- Unknown

Birthplace-Punjabi bagh-Delhi

Membership-by filling a membership Form

Rehat maryada-As given by Darshan laal and Sarna, like u can eat meat,drink liquor and wine and Smoke in gurudwaras,like they permitted in Gurudwara Rakaabganj recently!

Saroop-Any, until u believe in what he says,u can be Ghona-Mona(

Gulliram-chulliram in words ofSant jarnail Singh ji)!there's already a group of mona-ghona patits in Uk against Dasam baani

History and traditions-the founding father Kala Afghana

convicted in molestation case!Darshan Laal's video of Sambhog with a vaishya is with Indian agencies! Joginder spokesman's daughter eloped with a Hindu,who's now incharge of Delhi office of Newspaper!

Purakhs(?) like......Bhag Singh, inderGhagga, Afghana, Jeonwala, Darshan!

Motto- Ninda karo, Chuglo karo, Koi samne aaye te Bhaj Jaao!

Bola-' Darshan' Ji Ki Fateh!

This Bola was used in 18th century by Bandai Khalsa, against Tatt Khalsa led by Baba Deep SIngh ji, Baba Mani SIngh ji and Baba Binod Singh ji! That time it was decided by a wrestling match in front of Akaal takhat Sahib and Tatt Khalsa Singh won! Bandai Sikhs gave up their claim over Harimandir Sahib......today these people are not ready for a meaningful live debate itself....how will they come out for a Wrestliing match in front of Akaal takhat Sahib! Now its for the sangat to decide which side they want to go!

Akaal ji Sahai

Mahakaal ji Sahai!

Kamaljeet Singh Khalsa Shaheedsar!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions for Shahedsar guy:

How do you there is Darshan Singh video with vaishya? Do you have access to Indian agencies? You are govt. agent? Weren't you accusing me of being RSS and govt. agent? Looks like someone exposed himself as govt. agent. How? Only agency agents know what agencies have. By the way, pro DG stoop to low level nindya chugli by making allegations such as above. Prof. and vaishya wouldn't happen even if Prof. had gun to head. He is a man of honor and self-respect. Spoksman daughter thing is most likely a big lie too. You people have stooped to another low by defaming and degrading daughters of others. admin cut.

Prof. and vaishya wouldn't happen even if Prof. had gun to head. He is a man of honor and self-respect.

Here is reality for you. What beabdi just happened in Dehli, Rakabganj Sahib and Darshan Laal and Sarna are still sleeping in the same bed. The beabdi was caught twice, so who knows how long this beadbi has been going on under the lovers Darshan Laal and Sarna's watch.

Edited by Matheen

Mod note: Sunny veera, please think before you lie about Guru Sahib's Bani. You may not agree with Sri Dasam Granth, but what if your interpretation is wrong and you only find out when it's too late? Get the basics right before you start arguning over things you don't understand. Any future lies about Bani and you will be put under moderation.

Edited by Matheen

kala afghana/darshan lal panth and truth do not go together.

This cult does not believe in Amrit sanchar of tenth master.

They lecture us on its banis.

This cult does not believe in Naam simran concept.

They say it is useless excercise yet they call themselves sikhs.

This cult holds debate on tenth master's bani.They abuse the bani.

At the end they do not have courage to go out of studio and ask for

safety.

They are beaten and held from their neck.

They say nothing has happened to them.

I have some more stuuf about Darshan lal and i will add it to the thread soon.

• 2 weeks later...

This sunny is a kid. This is what happens when you get bad sangat. he is misled by Khalsa fauji.

They have no love for Guru Gobind singh ji.Had they any they would not ahve supported akritghan

tout Ragi darshan who character assasinated Darshan ragi.

is he that sunny 'bund' singh? I came across an anti dasam granth group and the amount of CRAP this sunny was saying make me sick, hes a fool.

While back on sikhsangat he was talking about bani etc then few months later hes become so anti dasam bani, complete idiot.

Must add...sunny I saw a lovely picture offff you on google ;)

Edited by zulu

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Khalsa as a Fauj is mentioned in Sri Sarabloh Granth and puratan rehatnaamas, so a person who doesnt believe in thise, has no right, absolutley NO RIGHT to call himself 'Khalsa Fauj'! I was wondering who u r?? but then i recoginzed, its our all-powerful,self-styled invincible debater of Dasam baani, Mr.maan and his chela sunny doad rabbling here! SInghs had asked me a few months ago to come on this forum, as i was busy in some sewa, i couldnt be here! But after Mr. Maan questioned me, i had to come to answer him and ask certain questions!

Mr. maan, u say i am a government agent and RSS da agent. SOme mr.1699 (sunny) also asked me how i came to know abt the video tape!

tusi Shukar karo, shukar karo darshan de chelyo....that the Video is still in hands of agencies, we have just the info! The day it came to us, you'll see what will happen! Fear the day mr.maan! How i came to know abt it???? ha ha! I think you dont know how Punjab Police works! They are the ones who handed over Bags of money to him, in lieu of giving information about Kharkoo Singhs! It was Punjab police which took him in their hands with the power of Money and......Maas, madira and Maithun( Meat,Wine and women)! and same punjab police recorded everything on camera, handed it over to RAW,IB! It wasnt without reason that Same Darshan who said in 84 that 'every Sikh is a Khalistani and who's not a Khalistani is not a SIkh',same darshan said in 88 that 'aim of Khalsa Panth is not Independence or Khalistan but rights within Indian nation'! Why he changed??

Then in 2004, Congress comes to power and Darshan is seen hand-in-hand with Sarna who is a known Congress agent,shoe-cleaner of Sonia Gandhi, who gave siropa to Tytler and held ramesh chandar's bhog in Gurudwara rakabganj,refused to do ardas for Shaheeds of delhi riots! Sarna, Darshan and Joginder Spokesman's unholy alliance was brought up by Congress government, to divide Sikhs! In 2006, darshan openly gave a clean-chit to Congress party in Operation Bluestar and sang praises of Gandhi Family! and then the game to divide Panth on lines of Shia-Sunni started, which is at its peak today, but they'll fail! You all will fail Mr. maan! Panth is alive, will remain so, Jaap, Sawaiye, Chaupai, Akaal ustat, Mittar Pyare nu will always be sung by Sikhs , till eternity and ur ppl's nefarious designs will be failed!

Just yesterday, Darshan's programme was stopped by Sangat in Delhi! If Sarna is not head of DSGMC, this anti-dasam baani parchar in india will stop in a day! But Congress, Sonia stand firmly behind Sarna, and Sarna stands with Darshan! I hope the readers will understand the strategy, the gameplan!

On 30th january, At sarna's son's wedding, Darshan, Sarna, Jachak,dhoonda all had taste of panj-ratni(Wine)! jachak was fully 'tunn' with daaroo, so much that he culdnt do katha at Gurudwara Bangal Sahib next morning!

Who said Darshan is a man of Honour?? He's a person who was banned in Punjab till 1992 by Kharkoo Singhs! He returned to do kirtan in punjab only after baba Manochahal got Shahheddi on 28 Feb 1993!

U said i am an government agent! i hope i was.....i wuld have taken out the video on day one and handed it over to Panthic Singhs! not waited for the time till agencies felt that darshan is a waste and handed over the Cd to Panthic Singhs! meanwhile did u see what happened in Lakhi shah vanjara hall in Rakabganj Gurudwara? Did u see Cigarettes, bones of animals, liquor bottles there?? U shuld see! Why didnt ur ''man of honour'' say any word against beadbi of Gurudwara sahib and Guru Granth Sahibji ?? Why didnt he say a word when saroops of Guru Granth Sahib were sent in containers by Sarna???

ABout Joginder Spokesman's daughter... ha ha ha ha...do u need the adress of their house, His Hindu Javai! His daughter ran away with a hindu! and that person is now head of paper's delhi office! I'll post the address of their house in gurgaon here..u can even call them..even meet them! And lol, this joginder..who accepted his daughters' marriage to a brahmanvaadi, and made that brahmanvaadi head of his paper's office in delhi writes aagainst Brahmanvaad and Dasam baani! I know what he wants, he wants justification for his act, thats why he has started speaking against kakkars,rehat, Panth, or name SIngh/kaur! coz his javai( son-in-law) is a Chopra, not a SIngh! he has only two daughters..dont know what he'll do with other, maybe he'll marry her also to a hindu, like manmohan singh has married all her daughetrs to Hindus!

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll'uuh!

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Khalsa as a Fauj is mentioned in Sri Sarabloh Granth and puratan rehatnaamas, so a person who doesnt believe in thise, has no right, absolutley NO RIGHT to call himself 'Khalsa Fauj'! I was wondering who u r?? but then i recoginzed, its our all-powerful,self-styled invincible debater of Dasam baani, Mr.maan and his chela sunny doad rabbling here! SInghs had asked me a few months ago to come on this forum, as i was busy in some sewa, i couldnt be here! But after Mr. Maan questioned me, i had to come to answer him and ask certain questions!

Mr. maan, u say i am a government agent and RSS da agent. SOme mr.1699 (sunny) also asked me how i came to know abt the video tape!

tusi Shukar karo, shukar karo darshan de chelyo....that the Video is still in hands of agencies, we have just the info! The day it came to us, you'll see what will happen! Fear the day mr.maan! How i came to know abt it???? ha ha! I think you dont know how Punjab Police works! They are the ones who handed over Bags of money to him, in lieu of giving information about Kharkoo Singhs! It was Punjab police which took him in their hands with the power of Money and......Maas, madira and Maithun( Meat,Wine and women)! and same punjab police recorded everything on camera, handed it over to RAW,IB! It wasnt without reason that Same Darshan who said in 84 that 'every Sikh is a Khalistani and who's not a Khalistani is not a SIkh',same darshan said in 88 that 'aim of Khalsa Panth is not Independence or Khalistan but rights within Indian nation'! Why he changed??

Then in 2004, Congress comes to power and Darshan is seen hand-in-hand with Sarna who is a known Congress agent,shoe-cleaner of Sonia Gandhi, who gave siropa to Tytler and held ramesh chandar's bhog in Gurudwara rakabganj,refused to do ardas for Shaheeds of delhi riots! Sarna, Darshan and Joginder Spokesman's unholy alliance was brought up by Congress government, to divide Sikhs! In 2006, darshan openly gave a clean-chit to Congress party in Operation Bluestar and sang praises of Gandhi Family! and then the game to divide Panth on lines of Shia-Sunni started, which is at its peak today, but they'll fail! You all will fail Mr. maan! Panth is alive, will remain so, Jaap, Sawaiye, Chaupai, Akaal ustat, Mittar Pyare nu will always be sung by Sikhs , till eternity and ur ppl's nefarious designs will be failed!

Just yesterday, Darshan's programme was stopped by Sangat in Delhi! If Sarna is not head of DSGMC, this anti-dasam baani parchar in india will stop in a day! But Congress, Sonia stand firmly behind Sarna, and Sarna stands with Darshan! I hope the readers will understand the strategy, the gameplan!

On 30th january, At sarna's son's wedding, Darshan, Sarna, Jachak,dhoonda all had taste of panj-ratni(Wine)! jachak was fully 'tunn' with daaroo, so much that he culdnt do katha at Gurudwara Bangal Sahib next morning!

Who said Darshan is a man of Honour?? He's a person who was banned in Punjab till 1992 by Kharkoo Singhs! He returned to do kirtan in punjab only after baba Manochahal got Shahheddi on 28 Feb 1993!

U said i am an government agent! i hope i was.....i wuld have taken out the video on day one and handed it over to Panthic Singhs! not waited for the time till agencies felt that darshan is a waste and handed over the Cd to Panthic Singhs! meanwhile did u see what happened in Lakhi shah vanjara hall in Rakabganj Gurudwara? Did u see Cigarettes, bones of animals, liquor bottles there?? U shuld see! Why didnt ur ''man of honour'' say any word against beadbi of Gurudwara sahib and Guru Granth Sahibji ?? Why didnt he say a word when saroops of Guru Granth Sahib were sent in containers by Sarna???

ABout Joginder Spokesman's daughter... ha ha ha ha...do u need the adress of their house, His Hindu Javai! His daughter ran away with a hindu! and that person is now head of paper's delhi office! I'll post the address of their house in gurgaon here..u can even call them..even meet them! And lol, this joginder..who accepted his daughters' marriage to a brahmanvaadi, and made that brahmanvaadi head of his paper's office in delhi writes aagainst Brahmanvaad and Dasam baani! I know what he wants, he wants justification for his act, thats why he has started speaking against kakkars,rehat, Panth, or name SIngh/kaur! coz his javai( son-in-law) is a Chopra, not a SIngh! he has only two daughters..dont know what he'll do with other, maybe he'll marry her also to a hindu, like manmohan singh has married all her daughetrs to Hindus!

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll'uuh!

I don't believe you at all. Bring me proof of Jachak and company drinking wine or stop making false allegations. Also, bring proof that there is a movie. Give me the # and ID of the police official that told you about the video. I would like a chat with whoever told you about the video to know more because I don't believe anything you say. How is it that you declare me GOI and whatever and I don't any info on the stuff you mentioned. Weird! Isn't it?

Mr. maan, u know me very well! no amount of instigation from ur side will force me to take names of my sources at the moment! But everything i say is not without a proof to back me! Sources are never revealed Mr. maan and you are no Investigator who'll charge Darshan! he'll be charged for his offences at right time!Darshan is just one Pony, there are other ppl, his masters, his companions who are part of this ''Conspiracy of Hand''- Congress's Hand! until we get to the root, we'll not rest! Still we are collecting proofs against ppl like Dilgeer and Gurtej! Till then you shuld think with cool mind, which i know u will not , that why He changed his stance of 84 in 88! Why the person who called Indira a 'Daayan'(witch)in 84 gave her a clean chit in 2006?? WHY Mr. Maan??

Jachak....ha ha! dont worry, his videos will be there! We just need to get past the bodyguards Delhi Police has given him for filming him having Panj-Ratni! you see, Delhi CM, Shiela Dixit(Congress) is a Good friend of Sarna! Sarna requested her to give Police protection to Jachak as his life was in danger( for slandering dasam baani in bangla Sahib)! Now he has three Gunmen of delhi police who protect him! anyways, can u give me any reason why he didnt do Katha at bangla shaib on 31st January morning?? Also i want to ask you one thing, Till last month he was using title '' honoraray international parcharak, SGPC, Amritsar'' with his name. After Darshan's expulsion, his title has Changed to '' Head Granthi, Darbar Sahib, Amritsar''! ha ha ha ha! SGPC has refuted his claims, sangat knows he hasn't been seen in Darbar Sahib frm years....Then this title........!!!!!!????????? Amazing!

YOu didnt say anything abt Spokesman?? You said we are slandering people's daughters! But we are not!We say what is truth! We are not like your lot, The Faridabadi Fools, who called widows of Delhi Riots '' Noop kaurs'' and ''Vikaoo Maal''(sell-able commodities), who went to protest against Darshan in ludhiana!

http://www.thesikhaffairs.org/articledetail.php?sno=144

How can slaves of congress see eye to eye with Widows of 84 Riots? The same women whose husbands , sons, fathers these Congress butchers killed on streets of Delhi! These pimps of Congress dont loose any chance to slander those Shaheeds and those Poor women!Is this your and your Group's Sikhi?? Shame on these Congress agents!

Benti to sangat... have Full faith in Satguru Guru Granth Sahib ji and baani of Guru Gobind Singh ji( Sri Dasam Guru Granth)! These Nndaks are just a small game for Khalsa Panth! Still Bosses of these nindaks are readying themselves to come in field,face to face with khalsa Panth! So read baani, do Simran and prepare urself for the ultimate battle between ''Khanda''(Khalsa) and ''Hand''(Congress)!

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll''uuhhh!

Why do you keep bringing in congress when you talk to me? I am not congress. I am totally Shiromani Akali Dal.

Other than that, show proof of the things you said or don't say them now. Simple and clear. How hard is it to self control? I don't care what someone's political agenda is. It doesn't affect me at all. Maybe Raagi has become anti-Khalistan due to activities of so called Khalistanis? admin cut.

Zulu, come to debate. Your Dasam Granthi bros ran away. What is your name? Easy to hind behind screen son.

Mod edit: Next time you use abusive language towards Guru Ji's Bani, you get banned.

Why should I come to something which to be honest I don't give a crap about? if you guys think Dasam Granth is false so be it doesn't do anything to me doesn't make me jumping around in anger, you are just another lost soul. Do you think I would spend over $500 to see you? I have better things to do with my time sorry.

My name doesn't concern you, but I am Zulu, Son of Africa.

I fully agree with you easy to 'hide' not

hind
behind a screen, no need to get all defensive for no reason 'Son'.

Waheguru! Why these dasam baani Nindaks are so ''besharam and deeth''! Their Boss, jeonwala, was banged hard in Live debate weeks ago in canada, still they say We believers run away! Besharmi di vi hadh hundi hai! Then their Jarnail Singh Tatt Khalsa wala Ran away frm me....then this sunny, who designed that fake poster ran away after making the poster! yaar inni tuhadi be-izzati hundi hai, haje v sharam nai karde! yesterday, Sangat stopped Darshan from doing keertan in Mukherji nagar Gurudwara in delhi, we have challenged faridabadis here in india,even dalbir singh missionary has been challenged! But They all run away!

They are just good for commenting on forums and showing their empty minds, Nothing else! best to be ignored !

Zulu, yes I meant hide. You still are hiding and got no guts to come to debate.

"Banged" exactly. Terms used in Dasam Granth (Bajaee).

Jeonwala did get owned on some question, but he was the overall winner of the debate.

He didn't go namecalling like Dasam Granthi lot, who kept saying "anparh, agyaanta etc".

It was not me who ran away. It was Dasam Granthi Manprit Singh France.

You can ask anyone. Ask Gurdwara Sint Truiden if you want.

Edited by GuptSingh1699

What debate are you going on about? why don't you come here? Why did you cancel the debate after making flyers on facebook?

Like Guru Sahib says, sometimes the only way you can get a moorakh to understand something is by using a danda. Here we have someone who hasn't even taken Amrit, doesn't follow many of Guru Ji's hukams and he thinks he understands Dasam Bani enough to curse it. Sharam kar!

Peoples....

There is no point in arranging debates and arguing over what is and what isnt. Let it Be. For those that dont believe, fine. For those that do, thats fine also. But please, lets not get involved in slanging others beliefs. I personally am For Sri Dasam Guru Granth Ji, but yet members of my family are anti dasam. Does that mean that i stop talking with them? These are their beliefs and im no one to force them in what to believe in and what not to. We will all be judged by our actions in the court of god. Yet these people read Jaap Sahib, Swaiyee Chaupai and other banis! People will never understand the wisdom of our guru's. SGGS Ji is Brahm di Bani, Sri Dasam Granth Shows the femanine aspect of god. We worship one shakti that has many forms. Sri Sarbloh Guru Granth also advises us how to live the life of a Khalsa. This is all down to education, thats all. With regards to arranging debates against each other, why cant we make a world forum where the sikhs unite and fight against the necessary things?? With all due respect (and i dont mean to sound degrading)but sikhi is a dying religion because we are getting into petty debates. We need to unite, fight against tyranny, fight for singhs like the ones that gave their shaheedi in afganistan. We need to unite and be one, not separate and segrageted.

PS: Big up to Zulu! Love the profile pic!

Peace, Love n Light!

Mit

I also beleive in agreeing to disagree with those who are anti-Dasam Granth. Sometimes people who are lost will find the way with pyaar. But when somebody tries to spread lies, they make up "facts" designed to support their anti-Gurbani arguments, then they must be fought so that innocents will not be misled. That is the case with Darshan Singh and others like him. When we examine the constellation of facts surrounding them, the conclusion that these are sketchy characters is inescapable.

For example, some of these characters call for a sarbat khalsa to examine issues related to Dasam Granth, but we have proof that Prof. Darshan Singh ignored the binding decision of the last sarbat khalsa. They are not sincere in their call for sarbat khalsa, it is merely another attempt to distract, divide, and weaken the panth. If sarbat khalsa was held, they would find some excuse to avoid the decision of the sarbat khalsa.

Shaheed soorma Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Manochahal gave a warning to Prof. Darshan Singh about trying to confuse the Sikh sangat when the Prof. was jathedar of the Akaal Takht. The Sarbat Khalsa had reached a conclusion that the goal of the panth was the creation of Khalistan as that was felt to be the only way to gain freedom from tyranny. A few years later, Prof. Darshan Singh opposed the Guru roop Sarbat Khalsa’s Hukam by attempting to mislead the sangat by stating that the panth’s aim was to gain equality within India. This video provides proof of his having sold out to government agencies even back then. Today he is trying to weaken the panth by dividing it along the lines of Dasam Granth Sahib ji.

We also see him attacking some of the very basics of our dharm with no proof.

http://khojee.wordpress.com/2010/01/15/shaheed-baba-gurbachan-singh-ji-manochahal-warns-prof-darshan-singh/

Edited by Xylitol

Zulu, yes I meant hide. You still are hiding and got no guts to come to debate.

"Banged" exactly. Terms used in Dasam Granth (Bajaee).

Jeonwala did get owned on some question, but he was the overall winner of the debate.

He didn't go namecalling like Dasam Granthi lot, who kept saying "anparh, agyaanta etc".

It was not me who ran away. It was Dasam Granthi Manprit Singh France.

You can ask anyone. Ask Gurdwara Sint Truiden if you want.

why should I waste my time? im not a sad guy like you who has nothing else to do than to slander dasam granth.

Do you fancy me so much you want to see me this bad B)

What debate are you going on about? why don't you come here? Why did you cancel the debate after making flyers on facebook?

Like Guru Sahib says, sometimes the only way you can get a moorakh to understand something is by using a danda. Here we have someone who hasn't even taken Amrit, doesn't follow many of Guru Ji's hukams and he thinks he understands Dasam Bani enough to curse it. Sharam kar!

for some strange reason he keeps asking me to come to his crappy debate, I am not no scholar in Dasam Granth nor have I claimed that no idea why he wants me to come to his lame debate.

PS: Big up to Zulu! Love the profile pic!

King Earthquake Sound System - Errol Arawak, a personal bredda of mine.

Edited by zulu
name