Darshan's Panth

Xylitol

Zulu, yes I meant hide. You still are hiding and got no guts to come to debate.

"Banged" exactly. Terms used in Dasam Granth (Bajaee).

Jeonwala did get owned on some question, but he was the overall winner of the debate.

He didn't go namecalling like Dasam Granthi lot, who kept saying "anparh, agyaanta etc".

It was not me who ran away. It was Dasam Granthi Manprit Singh France.

You can ask anyone. Ask Gurdwara Sint Truiden if you want.

Some? More like All! Even the presenter was laughing at his illogial reasoning ("Namo Kal Kale")

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeonwala was there to oppose DG. Jeonwala did screw up on some things but the other guys failed to answer Jeonwala on the following points:

1) Mahakal Ko Sikh Kar Madraa Bhaang Peevaye

2) In Istareen Kay Chrit Aparaa Saj Pashtaneo In Kartara

3) Why no mention of Piir Buddhu Shah in DG

4) Stanzas in Ustat being translations of some sanskrit granth

5) Total stanzas in 24 avtars.

There were some more which I don't remember now.

Yes. Jeonwala wasn't answered on more than 5 of his points, which shows that the debate wasn't some K.O. as you guys are showing.

I still got 100s of Pics of Bhai Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale on my pc along with pics of other Vartmaan Shaheeds.

did you put your own picture on sikhiwiki? or did some else soniya?

A lecturer once said that you have to analyse the patient before you give them a medicinie...

I think Harmangeek and Sunny Singh Doad have been analysed enough and their medicine with guru jees kirpa and if it is within his hukam shall be delivered in due time.

Sunny why dont you come to england, would love to meet you in person, you think you are soo clever, pop down sometime and bring your so called khalistani crew with you aswell, wouldnt mind giving them some medicine aswell.

Edited by khalistan_zindabaad

I'll be coming down for studies in some years. Will meet then.

Matheen, debate got cancelled since other side RAN AWAY. Manprit Singh France began saying I am going to india blablabla. He got scared and removed me from facebook, poor DG fellow. I am not going to debate myself now. Need some DG chelas to rip them in debate.

mod: do you have proof of this?

Zulu, what does it matter to you? You want to do rishta of some family member with my pic?

Edited by Xylitol

And only time will tell who will give medicine to whom mr Walsall Taksali.

LOL

1) Im not a vidiarthee of Taksal

2) Im not from walsall - close, but still far.

I think you should delete them pictures of Sant Jarnail Singh Jee as he both received santhia of dasam granth and did parralell parkash and guess what, he also did katha of sri dasam granth.

You may be a chamcha of Taksal if not Vidyarthee. Okay whatever. Whenever I come, we will meet.

You don't respect SHaheed Bhai Fauja Singh?

Zulu, fer photo katon mangda? Ghar vich frame vich laa ke rakhni aa?

I would love to be a chamcha of taksal, but guru jee has not blessed me that much.

The panth respects all its shaheeds - everyone including myself respects bhai fauja singh jee - not that it has anything to do with the topic

It has to do with topic. Bhai Fauja Singh didn't believe in Ragmala and believed KESKI to be Kakkar not KES, you don't agree with him still you respect him because he is a Shaheed.

Same way I don't believe in Dasam Granth, yet I respect Bhai Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale who unfortunately used to do Santhia of Dasam Granth, did its prakash equal to SGGS etc, but thats his own personal views.

Zulu, fer photo katon mangda? Ghar vich frame vich laa ke rakhni aa?

I don't think I want to put that up on my walls....

unfair I put a picture of him up, taken off now

Edited by zulu
taken link down

Haha your wall is too ugly for a Singh's picture.

as Xylitol said lets get back to topic and stop this but my wall has the likes of Henri Toivonen, why would I want to have a picture of a nindak like you on there? now no more off topics.

(email removed)

November 4, 1994

I think i will be having words with baba kartar singh bombay vale about sunny putt - where is he now? smethwick? possibly? possibly not

is Gurmit singh Aulakh your vidhiya guru? i dont think he has any himself though

MOD NOTE : I dont think personal emails are allowed to be posted by other than the person who uses that email....unfair because he would get abusive emails...if he doesnt mind people speaking to him he can put his email up himself, hes just a kid.

Edited by zulu
email removed

No. He is not my Vidya Guru. My Guru is SGGS thats it.

Sunny, is apart of the giddar Darshan Panth. Why waste time on a person like this. He bows at the feet of a giddari, congress. Their back is weak and their hands shake. These giddars can't even own up to their demon fathers name. Over the years their demon fathers all rose only to die choking on their own blood. The child of the demon has the same destiny. :D

is he that sunny 'bund' singh? I came across an anti dasam granth group and the amount of CRAP this sunny was saying make me sick, hes a fool.

While back on sikhsangat he was talking about bani etc then few months later hes become so anti dasam bani, complete idiot.

Must add...sunny I saw a lovely picture offff you on google ;)

Yes the same person.He is a kid of 15 years.

Zulu, yes I meant hide. You still are hiding and got no guts to come to debate.

"Banged" exactly. Terms used in Dasam Granth (Bajaee).

Jeonwala did get owned on some question, but he was the overall winner of the debate.

He didn't go namecalling like Dasam Granthi lot, who kept saying "anparh, agyaanta etc".

It was not me who ran away. It was Dasam Granthi Manprit Singh France.

You can ask anyone. Ask Gurdwara Sint Truiden if you want.

Had he been not the loser he would not gone into a rat hole.Not to be heard again.

The poster says that debate is in July.Let July come and then time will tell who has run away.Khalsa of Guru does never run away.Darshan dasias are the ones who have no guts to face khalsa.

Peoples....

There is no point in arranging debates and arguing over what is and what isnt. Let it Be. For those that dont believe, fine. For those that do, thats fine also. But please, lets not get involved in slanging others beliefs. I personally am For Sri Dasam Guru Granth Ji, but yet members of my family are anti dasam. Does that mean that i stop talking with them? These are their beliefs and im no one to force them in what to believe in and what not to. We will all be judged by our actions in the court of god. Yet these people read Jaap Sahib, Swaiyee Chaupai and other banis! People will never understand the wisdom of our guru's. SGGS Ji is Brahm di Bani, Sri Dasam Granth Shows the femanine aspect of god. We worship one shakti that has many forms. Sri Sarbloh Guru Granth also advises us how to live the life of a Khalsa. This is all down to education, thats all. With regards to arranging debates against each other, why cant we make a world forum where the sikhs unite and fight against the necessary things?? With all due respect (and i dont mean to sound degrading)but sikhi is a dying religion because we are getting into petty debates. We need to unite, fight against tyranny, fight for singhs like the ones that gave their shaheedi in afganistan. We need to unite and be one, not separate and segrageted.

PS: Big up to Zulu! Love the profile pic!

Peace, Love n Light!

Mit

Mit ji

With all respect to you , i may point out that religion comes before family.Moreover we are not talking about a family here.We are talking a fringe cult of heretics who want to change 300 years of sikh history.