Original Bhrigu Samhita And Mayan Calandar

Background:

Bhrigu Samhita: It was created by some Rishi Bhrigu after cursed by Lakshmi that she will not go to his caste (in order words Brahmins will be poor). At this Rishi Bhrigu said that I'll create a Granth using which Brahmins can tell any person's exact situation and any kind of details.

It is being said that Bhrigu Rishi wrote this Bhrigu Samhita for 5 earth cycles. But during wars in India, this Bhrigu Samhita was snatched by foreigners and therefore the original Bhrigu Samhita is NOT available in India except for some person in Hoshiapur (someone Brigi Singh Da). In one of the lectures of Yogi Harbhajan Singh mentioned that Mayan calendar is actually created out of original "Bhrigu Samhita".

Does anybody have any additional knowledge of original "Bhrigu Samhita" and/or deep insights into Mayan Calendar?

Experience of someone: http://www.wandahl.com/Pages/Articles/VisitingBhriguSamhita.htm

H. G. McKenzie recorded that he used the Bhrigu-Samhita in the early 1970s and also verified its accuracy. He wrote: "I consulted Bhrigu-Samhita and found my name mentioned there, besides so many other things about my life that shows that one has no free will…. The Bhrigu-Samhita states about me that I, Mr. McKenzie from Canada, am here with such and such people. It states some events of my past life and also predicts the future course of my life."

das

Edited by das

Background:

Bhrigu Samhita: It was created by some Rishi Bhrigu after cursed by Lakshmi that she will not go to his caste (in order words Brahmins will be poor). At this Rishi Bhrigu said that I'll create a Granth using which Brahmins can tell any person's exact situation and any kind of details.

It is being said that Bhrigu Rishi wrote this Bhrigu Samhita for 5 earth cycles. But during wars in India, this Bhrigu Samhita was snatched by foreigners and therefore the original Bhrigu Samhita is NOT available in India except for some person in Hoshiapur (someone Brigi Singh Da). In one of the lectures of Yogi Harbhajan Singh mentioned that Mayan calendar is actually created out of original "Bhrigu Samhita".

Does anybody have any additional knowledge of original "Bhrigu Samhita" and/or deep insights into Mayan Calendar?

Experience of someone: http://www.wandahl.com/Pages/Articles/VisitingBhriguSamhita.htm

das

It's a jyotish book. I've seen jyotish books for sale called the Bjrigu Samhita in Hindi, all of which claim to be the original, but the details are different as far as I know. You can probably find copies on the web someplace. It's sometimes called Bhrigu Shastra.

I believe it's one of those legendary books, ascribed to Bhrigu (i.e., a mythical sage of immense power), but likely written and added to by many jyotish scholars over an extended period of time.

There is a similar situation in the Western esoteric tradition with a book called the Key of Solomon which is supposedly written by the biblical King Solomon. The original supposedly exists someplace and is a tome of awesome power by which one can command demons (like King Solomon who used the services of demons to construct the Temple in Jerusalem), but you can buy various copies in your local bookstore for about £15.

The same thing is said about granths called Indra Jal and Rudra Jal in India (Panth Prakash says that it was from these books that Banda Singh Bahadur got his various powers). The originals are apparently thousands of years old, but you can buy copies of various Indra Jals from any book store in India.

However, there's always the possibility that there are very old copies lying around. Maybe someone can visit this guy in Hoshiarpur and take some pics?

K.