Babbar Khalsa Does A Eunuch Again !

jaikaara

CANT WE GET THESE EUNUCHS OFF THE FACE OF EARTH !!!!

Babbar Khalsa threatens to attack Himachal temples

Updated on Sunday, March 07, 2010, 09:49 IST Tags:Babbar Khalsa, Navratra festival, Terror attack

Print E-Mail Zeenews Bureau

New Delhi: Sikh terror group Babbar Khalsa has threatened to attack most prominent temples in Himachal Pradesh during the Navaratra festival.

The threat, issued in the name of the group, was received by the Additional Director General of CID.

The letter threatened to hit religious places such as Naina Devi, Brajeshwari Devi temple, Chamunda Devi, Kangra, Jawalamukhi temple.

Meanwhile, the security officials are examining the letter. The security has already been tightened as the auspicious Hindu festival starts next week

IF YOU ARE A BABBAR KHALSA NO...IN FACT YOU SHOULD BE RENAMED GOBAR SALSA ! BLODDY EUNUCHS WHERE DA F''K WERE YOU LAST WEEK WHEN MY BROTHERS WERE MASSACRED IN AFGHANISTAN ???

KHALISTAN CANNOT BE ACHIEVED THIS WAY ...ARE WE GOING FOR ANOTHER 84? IT IS MY DREAM TOO TO HAVE A KHALSA RAJ... A POLITICAL STATE COME INTO PROCESS UNLESS WE ARE A MAJORITY. WE HAVE TO GROW IN NUMBERS ..WE NEED PARCHAAR..WE DONT NEED TO BLOW OFF TEMPLES TO HAVE A KHALISTAN.

Edited by jaikaara

govts uses propoganda like this to to overshadow any acheivements made or any movements or new strategies by its opponents.

look at this way, dont youthink that the militant groups have not learnt anything from the last 30 or so years? that they would go round threatening hindus?

but they should speak up , the silence is confirming the report. i also know that the paki and taliban could be behind this too...there were reports they had some people dressed as sikhs..this is all frighting..the real kharkoos pls speak up. Dont let the Khalsa Nation down.

Babbar Khalsa, if it exists today, is most likely heavily infiltrated by all and sundry (ISI, RAW etc.)

I doubt any of those guys who jumped over the Pak border a while ago are in any good shape in any case. They've probably struggling out there themselves. If anything they probably want the recently proposed amnesty to go through so they can come back home safely.

Edited by dalsingh101

Who do you want to speak out? How many people would have watched Zee Tv to get this alleged story? Think about it, would they send a letter to the CID outlining their plans?

This is no different to coutless other allegations and false cases by the Indian Police. It's all a load of bs and I don't see what you're getting worked up about. Babbar Khalsa doesn't even exist in its original form.

The real Godfathers are the following rest are just street gangs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_and_Analysis_Wing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence

Jasdev Singh --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfOMwnBgpD8

Edited by bhooliya