Mool Mantar Jugti?

I was reading Discourse on the Beyond again by Sant Baba Waryam Singh in which Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rare Wale) mentions a jugti for jaaping Mool Mantar which can be obtained from Sants. Does anyone now any techniques for this? I assume it something along the lines of swas swas simran or chakras. There are loads of techniques out there for Waheguru simran but I have never come across something for the mool mantar.

Any insight from abhiyaasi Sikh's would be much appreciated.

• 5 years later...

Guruma stated that to gain mantra siddhi one must do (1 lakh = 100,000 ) repetitions per syllable of the mantra.

So for example Wa-He-Gu-Ru would need to be done 4 x 100,000 = 400,000 times

Mool mantar up to GurPrasaad is 25 x 100,000 = 2,500,000

Up to Nanak hosi bhi sach is 40 x 100,000 = 4,000,000

Edited by Sat1176

dear sat1176 paaji, iam asking about jugti in urs reference   ''I was reading Discourse on the Beyond again by Sant Baba Waryam Singh in which Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rare Wale) mentions a jugti for jaaping Mool Mantar which can be obtained from Sants''   any way......repetitions per syllable of the mantra. will be more effective with inhalation and exhalation.....

must watch................

01: Secret of Meditation in Gurmukhi (Naam Simran di Yukti ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=02QDqYHlixA                                                                                                                                        Secret of Meditation (Naam Simran di Yukti) narrated in Gurmukhi by Bhai Dalip Singh ...

By dear sat1176 paaji, iam asking about jugti in urs reference   ''I was reading Discourse on the Beyond again by Sant Baba Waryam Singh in which Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rare Wale) mentions a jugti for jaaping Mool Mantar which can be obtained from Sants''   any way......repetitions per syllable of the mantra. will be more effective with inhalation and exhalation.....

Have not found the answers directly for those but think it will be something along the lines I posted. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/26/2010 at 9:49 AM, Sat1176 said:

I was reading Discourse on the Beyond again by Sant Baba Waryam Singh in which Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rare Wale) mentions a jugti for jaaping Mool Mantar which can be obtained from Sants. Does anyone now any techniques for this? I assume it something along the lines of swas swas simran or chakras. There are loads of techniques out there for Waheguru simran but I have never come across something for the mool mantar.

Any insight from abhiyaasi Sikh's would be much appreciated.

Read the book Shabad Surat Marg by his holiness Sant Waryam Singh ji. It details the path from Mool Mantar to Gur Mantar, which is what this eludes to (I had the fortune of spending time with them).   

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2015 at 4:37 PM, Sat1176 said:

I believe it's when a mantra becomes awakened and potent in the person doing its jaap. One becomes perfect in its jaap and the subtle powers of the mantar begin to manifest. 

Bro, have you ever tried to Sidh a Mantar?

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

Not in any intense way. Only completed seva lakh mool mantars but not in a fixed time frame. Daily average at the time varied between 500-1000 japs/day and think I even missed out a day here and there. Most of my japs were done on my way to work so wasnt even doing them with full dhyan or seated. Back then I never knew about doing in dhyan , it was more about doing numbers. Faster and quicker was the goal. How naive. 

A mahapursh once gave me a shabad to do with very strict protocols, but by that time I had transitioned to Gurmantar jaap. So it felt like I was going backward so I never did it. Nowadays I have no desire to do any other shabads or paaths although do try and read SGGS whenever I can just to keep me motivated. Anytime I remember it's always back to Gurmantar.

36 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, can you please explain Purashcharana briefly?

Purascharana is completed by reciting the mantras : # of syllabes x 1 lakh repetition.

Moolmantra Purascharan would be 36,00, 000 repetition. 

Gurugayatri mantra purascharan would be 24,00, 000 repetition.

Sometimes it can take several purascharanas to attain mukti.

Here is an example i found from another tradition but we can apply it to ourselves as well.

GAYATRI PURASCHARANA

The Brahma-Gayatri-Mantra has twenty-four Aksharas. So, one Gayatri Purascharana constitutes the repetition or Japa of 24 lakhs of times of Gayatri Mantra. There are various rules for Purascharana. If you repeat 3, 000 times daily, you should keep up the number daily all throughout till you finish the full 24 lakhs. Cleanse the mirror of Manas of its Mala and prepare the ground for the sowing of the spiritual seed. His grace is very, very important.

The Maharashtrians are very fond of Gayatri Purascharana. There are in Poona and other places persons who have performed Purascharana several times. Sri Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji was a votary of Gayatri Purascharana. The success in his life and the establishment of a grand Hindu University at Benares, is all attributable to his Gayatri Japa and the benign Grace of the Blessed Mother Gayatri.

Swami Vidyaranya, the reputed author of the celebrated Panchadasi, performed Gayatri Purascharana. Mother gave him Darshan and granted Vidyaranya a boon. Swami Vidyaranya asked: "O Mother! There is a great famine in the Deccan. Let there be a shower of gold to relieve the immense distress of the people. " Accordingly there was a shower of gold. Such is the power or Sakti of Gayatri Mantra.

Yoga-Bhrashtas and pure-minded persons only can have Darshan of Gayatri by doing one Purascharana only. As the minds of vast majority of persons in this Iron Age are filled with various sorts of impurities, one has to do more than one Purascharana according to the degree of impurity of the mind. The more the impurities, the greater the number of Purascharana. The famous Madhusudana Swami did seventeen Purascharanas of Krishna Mantra. He did not get Darshan of Lord Krishna on account of the sins committed in killing 17 Brahmins in his previous births. But he had Darshan of the Lord when he was on the half way of the eighteenth Purascharana. The same rule applies to Gayatri-Purascharana also.

http://www.sivanandaonline.org/public_html/?cmd=displaysection&section_id=1087

On 6/2/2016 at 2:32 PM, Ragmaala said:

I still have not finished my sankalpa of sava lakh mool mantar jaap. Can unfinished sankalpas also cause karmic problems ?

IMHO, that should not be a problem brother. If Panj Pyaray or a Sant told you to complete it within a specific time frame, that would be different story.

Bhul chuk maaf

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:32 AM, Ragmaala said:

I still have not finished my sankalpa of sava lakh mool mantar jaap. Can unfinished sankalpas also cause karmic problems ?

If they were "sukheyoh",  then YES, that becomes a karmic weight if you don't finish them. I think you understand that by "sukheyoh",.. I mean the scenario where one has a need of some sort and they promise to do some 'ponnh daanh' or jaap to Praise waheguru in the joy of the need being fulfilled. 

The "intention" is very important in these matters and it shouldn't be about ego but about praising Waheguru and showing more love to waheguru because "he" is the doer. 

You shouldn't really "sukhh" unless you are sure you can do it  and do it very soon..  Seriously,..... you don't want to die with some unresolved sukhh in your life because it will affect your karmic path in the after life.  Therefore, I do strongly suggest that you complete them if they were "sukheyoh"... because I do know some people/families that have had relatives pass away that had uncompleted "sukhannh"  and they later came to light in one way or the other.

Anyway, I've done the 10,000 mool mantar japs in 10 days on quite a few occasions. I always did them with strict discipline and 1000plus malas in one sitting per day.  In those days, I was also naïve and probably didn't give full dhyian.and focused on numbers,.... but I passed all the exams every time and it definitely helped increase my faith.

On 6/2/2016 at 2:32 PM, Ragmaala said:

If you did an Ardas (or had an Ardas done for you) for completion of the Jaap, in front of Sri Satguru jee, then you should definitely try to complete it.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 years later...
Guest Gareeb sim
On 6/2/2016 at 7:15 PM, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

Why do u want a siddhi anyway thas not sikhi .. " ridh sidh avraa saad" .. just awaken ur soul by gurbani not siddh powers. They are meant to distract the bhakts