Bnp Kick Off On The Streets Of Barking

Modern British politics, you have to love it! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xTIA7zG3l4

I think those 'Asian men' started it really. Spitting isn't really on, but that being said, if those ex NF jerks got their way, they'd be encouraging the same towards others.

Edited by dalsingh101

Modern British politics, you have to love it! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xTIA7zG3l4

I think those 'Asian men' started it really. Spitting isn't really on, but that being said, if those ex NF jerks got their way, they'd be encouraging the same towards others.

What that Asian man (probably a Pakistani) did was perfectly justified in my opinion. It was necessary for him to do it. As you mentioned if racists have their way they would do a lot worse to South Asians. Look at the racist violent treatment Indian people have to suffer in Australia. I have absolutely no sympathy for these racists. Look at how that Pakistani youth fought knowing he was outnumbered, yet he was fearless. If Punjabi Sikh community in UK were to be this fearless I doubt anyone would even dream of looking at Sikh girls in the wrong way. Please brothers, learn something from these people.

I saw the clip. It is disgusting to spit on someone but remember the NF & BNP do the same and worse to Asians up and down the country. Even one of their councillors was filmed bragging about posting shit through someone's letterbox. So I have no sympathy for them.

And yeah, the 'Asian Men' are definitely sullay.

Edited by Dharma

If Punjabi Sikh community in UK were to be this fearless I doubt anyone would even dream of looking at Sikh girls in the wrong way. Please brothers, learn something from these people.

Lets not mince words. 'Singhs' are generally some of the biggest dork pussies around in the UK these days.

How far we have fallen! lol

Hell, even our so-called 'elite' nihungs look well out of shape.

We have got a long steep, climb ahead of us, if things are to change.

I mean we've always had pussies but at least there used to be a few upnay who could flex it back in the day, now everyone seems to be a PC apologist giddarh or a wannabe gangsta 'innit'.

Soormay disappeared in one generation! lol

Edited by dalsingh101

How embarrasing for both sides...

Stig of the Dump mannered Pakistanis and typically showy no substance BNP idiots.

None of them could fight to save their life after all that whoo-haa, I recall more impressive fights when I was at primary school.

They didn't get a seat in Barking in any case, so that should shut them up for a few years... Still, they got a half a million votes yesterday, so there is still a small % of unhappy (racist) Britishers.

Nice to see the Greens finally got a seat, even though it was in 'trendy' Brighton (so not surprising).

How embarrasing for both sides...

Stig of the Dump mannered Pakistanis and typically showy no substance BNP idiots.

None of them could fight to save their life after all that whoo-haa, I recall more impressive fights when I was at primary school.

They didn't get a seat in Barking in any case, so that should shut them up for a few years... Still, they got a half a million votes yesterday, so there is still a small % of unhappy (racist) Britishers.

Nice to see the Greens finally got a seat, even though it was in 'trendy' Brighton (so not surprising).

Still, I have more respect for Pakis who step up, than any Sikh who constantly makes excuses to avoid confrontations, especially an Amritdhari. You can't really talk that shite you do Shaheediyan, the last time neo-nazis were rampaging around the East End, the 'asians' who fought them (which included Sikhs) didn't always win. Sometimes they did come off worse and did get battered, sometimes it went the other way. That's how it was. It wasn't like the one off West London 'riot' against a few dozen NFs and the police. The to-ing and fro-ing went on for a while. It was these constant confrontations that eventually made the nazis back off.

By your logic those guys who fought and were got the better off at times back then are some sort of idiots. That just shows how much understanding you lack of ground level reality despite all your martial arts. Seriously, you haven't got a first clue mate.

If you bothered to read Sicques, Tigers and Theieves and that Niddar Hazoori book, even there it has accounts of Sikhs fighting sullay at Nanded and being got the better of. You are proper clueless of the real world.

Alrighty then. The MP and his office were hardly rampaging NN were they... maybe him being on the streets had a little something to do with a Barking seat and an election...?

I can really see the similarity between the troubles the Sikhs were facing in Maharashtra and a few Asian chavs who thought they would play for the camera and confront an MP who was campaigning for an election, on a street which probably houses 150 their relatives. It's a free country, it's stupid to just walk up to someone with your chest out and intent and then not even have anything to say to them (dorks), leaving the only way to communicate, to spit. Bravo.

If you are gonna fight, then at least fight for a good reason, even if you don't know how to.

I see a lot of 'yapping' going on on this forum by Internet Yodai, instead of talking, why don't you actually do something to help the 'pussy Singhs' you are always so fond of targeting. You have absolutely no idea of what efforts are being made by many Singhs in the UK to strengthen the Panth, both psychologically or physically, just cos you can't find the info on the net, you are the one that is out of touch.

Tell you what, why don't you come to the Nihang Barsi in Southall this weekend and give the out of shape quom some education/inspiration.

Edited by shaheediyan

You talk about yapping, like you do any less than anybody else.

What do you think, you have something in S'hall that people don't have elsewhere?

I know Pakis go S'hall from here regularly and have been for as long as I can remember. They go for the easy lays that seem to be mass produced over there? Why don't some of you 'warriors' ever send one back slapped up? Too busy 'acting' like 17th century warriors to keep your manor clean huh? How can you give it all that big talk and still have Afghans, Pakis and Somalis bullying Sikhs regularly up there. Have you no shame?

Why don't you leave your small world for a bit and see what is going on outside of it?

You call that guy an MP! That is just the NF in disguise. Give them half a chance they'd be doing much worse than those Pakis in the vid. You really are something. In your books, Islamic nonces and neo-nazis are normal people?!!

How did you get so twisted?

Edited by dalsingh101

I'm not from Southall Sherlock, although I have lived/spent time in most Sikh populated areas of the UK.

May be if you stopped your Mystic Meg on steroids immpersonations, you might learn to read my posts a little more carefully.

Regarding normal, what is normal, and is normal a good thing?

Do you think that the many blindly Muslim/gora hating MC Punjabis I have met are any different from the groups you mention?

People are all the same, maybe once you have delved into Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and actually mixed with comparable groups form diverse communities you will learn that one day.

I'm not from Southall Sherlock, although I have lived/spent time in most Sikh populated areas of the UK.

May be if you stopped your Mystic Meg on steroids immpersonations, you might learn to read my posts a little more carefully.

Regarding normal, what is normal, and is normal a good thing?

Do you think that the many blindly Muslim/gora hating MC Punjabis I have met are any different from the groups you mention?

People are all the same, maybe once you have delved into Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and actually mixed with comparable groups form diverse communities you will learn that one day.

Fair enough, but you have a duty to protect and preserve the panth in the face of hostility. We all have. We need to recognise threats to even attempt to do this.

Just because someone detests the forces that emanate from a community that are anti us, doesn't mean they hate every last one of that community blindly. I just don't get how you can't see this?

And I tell you what, even the worse 'blindly hating Panjabi' is different from those whiteist and fundo sullay that we are talking about because, despite their hate, they aren't so motivated that they go off and form groups just for the sole purpose of undermining and and trying to destroy the community they hate. Big difference. Our people don't have the cohesion or organisational skills for these things because we are simple people. Who aren't as hate filled as others (unless it's internal like Jatts versus Chamars or something - which is another matter).

Edited by dalsingh101

Canadian Singh Sahba.

And how much sway do these people have say in the UK?

I'd say zilch.

You talk about duniyaavi experience, yet you seem to be the one somewhat lacking.

Being (and having been) involved in different aspects of Sikhi over the years in the UK, I can tell you that Darshan Singh has quite a scary following. His admirers mainly stem from the 50+ generation, although there are many youth that are influenced to, you seme them frequent different Sikh forums all the time. If I am not wrong, when you joined us, you were somewhat partial to Darshans thoughts yourself with doubts of Guru Gobind Singhs bani.

To get a small indication, do a search and check out the various Sikh organisations in the UK that attended the recent (meeting) in Cross Roads Gurwara in Coventry.

Oh really, am I the one that is promoting 'beat up the sulleh' up mentality.

Go crawl back down your hole you ni-gur patit.

Suprising how a pretty harmless mention of your 'saviour' Bahadur dragged you out of your hole Singho (ex).

Edited by shaheediyan

Dalsingh, you spoke of intelligence blah blah, well here you go, whilst all you proud non-pc clever cloggs are sharing your thoughts over Public forums, the little friends of your enemies are carefully watching and reporting back to their Masters, who in turn will use the this openly available Public hate (I am not talking about you in most cases) to further their hateful/fanatic causes, whatever guise they may take.

Being (and having been) involved in different aspects of Sikhi over the years in the UK, I can tell you that Darshan Singh has quite a scary following. His admirers mainly stem from the 50+ generation, although there are many youth that are influenced to, you seme them frequent different Sikh forums all the time.

Thing with him is, had the stabbing incident in Canada not happened, he would have probably disappeared into oblivion. He had no wider sangat support as could be seen buy the way he was turfed out from place to place when he tried to tour. It is regrettable, but we will always have people with seriously non mainline opinions on the panth. Like that weirdo Christian 'Sikh' guy on the net. I can understand people's concerns but the best response is a well put rebuttal of his 'vichaar'. This shouldn't be an issue unless we have serious incompetence on the vichaar front within the panth. We should just silence him to death. I don't think someone like that can fundamentally alter Khalsa practices/norms so easily - at least I seriously hope not.

I don't think If I am not wrong, when you joined us, you were somewhat partial to Darshans thoughts yourself with doubts of Guru Gobind Singhs bani.

If anything influences the wider communities attitude towards the Dasam Granth, it is probably the historical impact of the Singh Sabha movement. When I was a teenager, hardly anyone seemed to know of the existence of the granth let alone its contents. You know the granth has been given somewhat of a backseat for the past hundred odd years, so I don't know why anyone is surprised by the uncertainty some people felt towards it. It is openly known that it was very rarely read outside of nihung circles. I've never disrespected the DG. Even when I didn't know much about it, I always respected it as at the very least important Sikh literature. and I've never questioned the Amrit banis. Anyway, I still don't know what Darshan's views are other than he doesn't believe in the DG and is trying to push the pre-Khalsa nitnem on the Khalsa. No one I know pays him any attention, so he seems pretty powerless from where I'm standing. If anything, his (and other people's) kartootaan have made people even more conscious about crafty revisioning of the nitnem banis, past and present.

You know, the thing with a granth like the Dasam Granth is that it is very very deep and requires a lot of background knowledge, maturity and analytical skills to grasp. As well as this (from my limited understanding) you need to be duniyadhari or you can make stupid mistakes like thinking CP is nothing but titillating stories mainly about nympho jananis. I don't expect everyone to appreciate it, especially those of a conservative pseudo-Victorian disposition. i don't think such people ever will. That is a worldly warrior's granth. People who solely view Sikhi in terms of bhagti or spirituality, probably wont like it.

And that is a very susta shot you're taking by the way. Never forget to allow space for people to grow.

To get a small indication, do a search and check out the various Sikh organisations in the UK that attended the recent (meeting) in Cross Roads Gurwara in Coventry.

Why don't you tell us about it. I couldn't find anything. I stayed in Cov for a bit dossing as a student a decade or so ago......it was one of the grimmest places I've been.

Anyway we are seriously digressing. Maybe new threads needed?

Edited by dalsingh101

Dalsingh, you spoke of intelligence blah blah, well here you go, whilst all you proud non-pc clever cloggs are sharing your thoughts over Public forums, the little friends of your enemies are carefully watching and reporting back to their Masters, who in turn will use the this openly available Public hate (I am not talking about you in most cases) to further their hateful/fanatic causes, whatever guise they may take.

Don't worry about it. It is good to let them know we are on to them.

Besides no one is pushing attacking random sullay. Only confronting those who engage in lowlife stuff that any decent human would be disgusted by. I doubt many (if any) converts are pre-occupied with this stuff. Especially Shias. It mostly comes from 'P' quarters.

This video shows Nick Griffin (BNP leader) being questioned about the scuffle in the video posted earlier. And the many losses they experienced in the recent election:

I have to hand it to the pakistanis though. They've got some bottle. Despite being outnumbered 6 to 2 they squared up to them in front of a TV camera. Then one spat in the white nationalist parliamentary candidate's face, who is an ex-marine. Most of the time each Asian was being attacked by two BNP guys. Despite being outclassed and outnumbered they still fought back as best they could. The marine went down hard at one point after he took a swipe at the big sullah. I think the latter decked him.

This video shows Nick Griffin (BNP leader) being questioned about the scuffle in the video posted earlier. And the many losses they experienced in the recent election:

The guy at the end is right, the BNP people went beyond self-defence by chasing them, plus they attacked all of them when only one had spat. The candidate used racist language as well!