Young, Angry And British

Not sure if you can see it outside of the UK. You can see Gurmit Singh, a so called Sikh member at about 8.40, who is described as 'the face of the EDL leadership'.

He gets interviewed at 31.40.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sh6xp/Young_British_and_Angry/

Edited by dalsingh101

Well the organiser Carroll was talking rubbish when he said there are no modern park facilities for the estate where he grew up while the Asians have a state of the art one. There is a new up-to-date park five minutes from Caroll's estate which he must be aware of. He appears to be a mischief-maker. Clearly he has no genuine example of anti-white discrimination or else he would have used that instead. So I don't trust his claim of innocence with regard to his BNP nomination.

The EDL is supposed to have an issue with cultural changes and unethical practices of Islam but obviously many of their rank and file are overtly and rabidly racist like the guy saying things like "we want our country back". I'm not certain if the guys from Stoke are racist but their terminology seemed euphemistic for race. It seemed like "Working class" = white, "Muslim" = non-white. One lamented that an area has become "mini Afghanistan" and "Muslim town" when the city is only 6.5% non-white. In the same breath he says if he has kids they might have to move to Australia for better prospects!

Singh is just a PR tool to make the EDL look like it's not racist hence he is pushed to the front. Is this man Rajinder Singh's son or what?

It's a good documentary, definitely something for non-UK Singhs to watch. For folks outside the UK you can download a torrent of this. Search isohunt. File size is 550mb.

Edited by Dharma

i lived in stoke for many years, and it has a huge bnp presence. even the place where i lived in, had a good share of racists. even my nieghbours in 7 years avoided me, never speaking to me once.

the place he called mini-afghanistan is shelton. i used to go there cos its very close to the gurdwara in stoke, and the only place where you can buy atta in stoke. and the only place in stoke you will find a lot of pakistanis.

The pakistanis are obviously clustered into a ghetto because white racism is so prevelant. It's not a problem as long as they physically avoid being around whites as much as possible.

I wouldn't trust those guys from Stoke. The 'ethnics are being favoured' is the favourite excuse of all closet white racists. I don't think it's a big deal that muslims got some land on lease for a mosque virtually for free. They have to build a community centre for all locals to use. This will cost a lot of money which will come from the pockets of ordinary muslims.

Edited by Dharma

The pakistanis are obviously clustered into a ghetto because white racism is so prevelant.

I'm not sure about that. That community is well known for its insularity. They are very different from Sikhs. I think they have a very strong sense of community and cohesion which makes many of them prefer to live in areas with others of their kind, even when they are upwardly mobile. This is in stark contrast to many apnay who like to move into affluent gora areas as they get richer.

Essentially these guys form their own strong neighborhoods where they go. It isn't a bad idea in terms of security.

Edited by dalsingh101