hello, there, im newbie to this forum and also am just a learner of sikhi.

I get very confused nowadays with alot of things, like for example how far are we meant to take the idea of boojar kurehits (i hope i spelt that right).For example what about things like tea are they allowed?

Also, how far does the vegetarianism go? One thing I read on this forum http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,4559

they were scared that the kirpan used to bless the food might have been treated with something animal (But not even the food itself), is something like that really a boojar kurehit?

Ive got mroe questions, just I wanted to ask about a few stumbling blocks i found...

Edited by bharmee

Why does curiosity gives rise to inquiry about Rules and Regulation and not and inquiry of Love?

fear or curiosity will tranform into prem. doesnt fear of Guru turn into love of Guru? or something like that. have heard that the initial step is of fear of remaining in churasi, which then turns to prem of Guru, who relaeases from churasi.

Edited by chatanga1

fear or curiosity will tranform into prem. doesnt fear of Guru turn into love of Guru? or something like that. have heard that the initial step is of fear of remaining in churasi, which then turns to prem of Guru, who relaeases from churasi.

I don't disagree with you there veer, but I don't think there is fear in the words of the OP.

My comment was coming from the point of view that often times our mind has an itch to scratch and we scratch it with asking questions that are floater. By floaters I mean questions that don't invoke a deep response, but are simply scratching an itch on the surface that does next to nothing on this Adhiatmic journey. ie: tea leafs.

Just to be clear, I'm not against asking questions, but I am simply trying to provoke a deeper question than what Tea Leafs to use.