Black Magic?

Its absolutely there. I am not denying it. When it is there, it is absolutely wrong and disgusting. However, you absolutely have to be careful hiring minorities, especially AA, because the laws are such that they can take you to the cleaners even if you do nothing wrong. 90% of them just want to work hard and do well, but there are those that choose to use these laws to their advantage. These laws should be changed.

I also know that punjabis / desis are always completely fair in their employment methods... i mean its not like they only employ family friends and other indians...

:blink:

Guess what... that is their right. If they only want to employ other indians in their business... who am I to tell them not to.

Racism is stupid, but its not illegal. All I want to is a level rule of law, no affirmative action or silly lawsuits trying to artificially fluff up things.

Edited by W..

That's the thing. Whites have a reputation for lazyness and focusing on pleasure rather than the job at work. No wonder minorities are reluctant to hire them in their organisations. There is a strong self focused hedonistic aspect to their culture.

There is the issue of nepotism within desis though. That's conceded.

Racism is illegal here in the UK, people, and I mean mainly racist whites, just find clever ways to hide it.

Edited by dalsingh101

dalsingh... you seem to really have a thing against white people... that is your problem not mine. If some white guys give you hell they are wrong, if I was there I would stop them if I could... but you need to get a grip with this racism.

"typically white and pretend it isn't happening"

"Whites have a reputation for lazyness and focusing on pleasure rather than the job at work. No wonder minorities are reluctant to hire them in their organisations"

Replace the word white with desi... and you would be offended I think. Almost sounds like racism... but it can't be!

Also, I am from America... if you live and grow up in America then by all means give your opinion. If not, can you really comment on it? If you want to demean white world as the source of all problems, go ahead... it really doesn't bother me at all. Your loss not mine. I have noticed Europeans seem to be experts on how stupid americans are... strange since they don't live in this country.

White people are lazy and obsessed with pleasure... strange coincidence you speak english and live in an english speaking country... seems like the country should be poor and crappy since white people are all so incompetent..

Seems like I must be lazy as well.. I mean I am white. Weird that I am studying 12 hours a day for medical boards...

I am permanently leaving this board. I wish you the best of luck and hope you can learn do drop whatever resentment you are carrying.

God Bless,

W

1. If some percieved misfortune befalls a person how does one tell whether is a/ black magic done by another b/ Nazar (evil eye) or c/ a saraf (curse)given by someone.

Doesn't really matter because the cure is the same - bani. Of course, if there are obvious signs that someone is cursing you, e.g., food or other odd stuff left on your doorstep, then you should get rid of them (burn them then clean the area with ammonia).

2. How would one go about removing this misfortune?

Something that I was told was to read Chandi di Var over a glass of jal while stirring with a kirpan and drink the contents. Have a little left over to sprinkle round the house. Do this for 40 days with an ardas before and after. Have jot and dhoop lit every day.

K.

Edited by Kaljug

I am permanently leaving this board. I wish you the best of luck and hope you can learn do drop whatever resentment you are carrying.

God Bless,

W

Singh, do well on your exams then come back to us. One should never make decisions on an empty stomach or when one has exams.

K.

dalsingh... you seem to really have a thing against white people... that is your problem not mine. If some white guys give you hell they are wrong, if I was there I would stop them if I could... but you need to get a grip with this racism.

"typically white and pretend it isn't happening"

"Whites have a reputation for lazyness and focusing on pleasure rather than the job at work. No wonder minorities are reluctant to hire them in their organisations"

Replace the word white with desi... and you would be offended I think. Almost sounds like racism... but it can't be!

Also, I am from America... if you live and grow up in America then by all means give your opinion. If not, can you really comment on it? If you want to demean white world as the source of all problems, go ahead... it really doesn't bother me at all. Your loss not mine. I have noticed Europeans seem to be experts on how stupid americans are... strange since they don't live in this country.

White people are lazy and obsessed with pleasure... strange coincidence you speak english and live in an english speaking country... seems like the country should be poor and crappy since white people are all so incompetent..

Seems like I must be lazy as well.. I mean I am white. Weird that I am studying 12 hours a day for medical boards...

God Bless,

W

You know, if you're the sensitive type. You're better off on another forum. This one has the characteristic of facing things others wouldn't.

I don't have any issue with white people, what I have issues with is white supremacism, and not the KKK type but the more subtle insidious one. From what I hear of America, and even see via Obama, I think maybe the US is a bit further ahead - progressive - in this respect than the UK. Apart from the Republican tea party crew that is. lol

The impact of white supremacism on Sikhs via British colonialism is an interest of mine. Get used to it.

If only you could see what goes on here with the working class. Why do you think they called my grandparents generation over here dude?

Plus, I wouldn't mind living in my own country, but i can't anymore, because it was destroyed by the British in 1849.

Edited by dalsingh101

Doesn't really matter because the cure is the same - bani. Of course, if there are obvious signs that someone is cursing you, e.g., food or other odd stuff left on your doorstep, then you should get rid of them (burn them then clean the area with ammonia).

Something that I was told was to read Chandi di Var over a glass of jal while stirring with a kirpan and drink the contents. Have a little left over to sprinkle round the house. Do this for 40 days with an ardas before and after. Have jot and dhoop lit every day.

K.

Thanks for answering and for getting back on topic.

ਅਵਲਿ ਅਲਹ ਨੂਰੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਬੰਦੇ ॥

अवलि अलह नूरु उपाइआ कुदरति के सभ बंदे ॥

Aval alah nūr upā▫i▫ā kuḏraṯ ke sabẖ banḏe.

First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.

ਏਕ ਨੂਰ ਤੇ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਕਉਨ ਭਲੇ ਕੋ ਮੰਦੇ ॥੧॥

एक नूर ते सभु जगु उपजिआ कउन भले को मंदे ॥१॥

Ėk nūr ṯe sabẖ jag upji▫ā ka▫un bẖale ko manḏe. ||1||

From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? ||1||

ਲੋਗਾ ਭਰਮਿ ਨ ਭੂਲਹੁ ਭਾਈ ॥

लोगा भरमि न भूलहु भाई ॥

Logā bẖaram na bẖūlahu bẖā▫ī.

O people, O Siblings of Destiny, do not wander deluded by doubt.

ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਖਲਕ ਖਲਕ ਮਹਿ ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਪੂਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਸ੍ਰਬ ਠਾਂਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

खालिकु खलक खलक महि खालिकु पूरि रहिओ स्रब ठांई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Kẖālik kẖalak kẖalak mėh kẖālik pūr rahi▫o sarab ṯẖāʼn▫ī. ||1|| rahā▫o.

The Creation is in the Creator, and the Creator is in the Creation, totally pervading and permeating all places. ||1||Pause||

ਮਾਟੀ ਏਕ ਅਨੇਕ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਸਾਜੀ ਸਾਜਨਹਾਰੈ ॥

माटी एक अनेक भांति करि साजी साजनहारै ॥

Mātī ek anek bẖāʼnṯ kar sājī sājanhārai.

The clay is the same, but the Fashioner has fashioned it in various ways.

ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਮਾਟੀ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਕੁੰਭਾਰੈ ॥੨॥

ना कछु पोच माटी के भांडे ना कछु पोच कु्मभारै ॥२॥

Nā kacẖẖ pocẖ mātī ke bẖāʼnde nā kacẖẖ pocẖ kumbẖārai. ||2||

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter. ||2||

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਸਚਾ ਏਕੋ ਸੋਈ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਕੀਆ ਸਭੁ ਕਛੁ ਹੋਈ ॥

सभ महि सचा एको सोई तिस का कीआ सभु कछु होई ॥

Sabẖ mėh sacẖā eko so▫ī ṯis kā kī▫ā sabẖ kacẖẖ ho▫ī.

The One True Lord abides in all; by His making, everything is made.

ਹੁਕਮੁ ਪਛਾਨੈ ਸੁ ਏਕੋ ਜਾਨੈ ਬੰਦਾ ਕਹੀਐ ਸੋਈ ॥੩॥

हुकमु पछानै सु एको जानै बंदा कहीऐ सोई ॥३॥

Hukam pacẖẖānai so eko jānai banḏā kahī▫ai so▫ī. ||3||

Whoever realizes the Hukam of His Command, knows the One Lord. He alone is said to be the Lord's slave. ||3||

ਅਲਹੁ ਅਲਖੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ ਗੁਰਿ ਗੁੜੁ ਦੀਨਾ ਮੀਠਾ ॥

अलहु अलखु न जाई लखिआ गुरि गुड़ु दीना मीठा ॥

Alhu alakẖ na jā▫ī lakẖi▫ā gur guṛ ḏīnā mīṯẖā.

The Lord Allah is Unseen; He cannot be seen. The Guru has blessed me with this sweet molasses.

ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਮੇਰੀ ਸੰਕਾ ਨਾਸੀ ਸਰਬ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਡੀਠਾ ॥੪॥੩॥

कहि कबीर मेरी संका नासी सरब निरंजनु डीठा ॥४॥३॥

Kahi Kabīr merī sankā nāsī sarab niranjan dīṯẖā. ||4||3||

Says Kabeer, my anxiety and fear have been taken away; I see the Immaculate Lord pervading everywhere. ||4||3||

• 6 years later...

I have become victim to black magic tricks. lost my parents in the process. My kids study and health blocked. My married life blocked for the last five years . beard from my face disappearing .Medicines do not work on me .Despite being very well educated working in private sector on clerical post.The only good thing with me is that I get rescued to some extent due to my regular visit to Baba Deep Singh Gurudwara everyday. Very serious bad symptoms I am going through. Kindly suggest something under Gursikhi path to resolve the matter

21 hours ago, godfearing said:

chandi di vaar, chaupai sahib (if u do at least 5 u get braham's supreme protection around u; try doing 5 if u can), definitely do japji sahib and jaap sahib (5 banis basically), sukhmani sahib and rakheya de shabad , kirtan sohila. also moolmantar and gurmantar throughout the day while sitting, eating, etc.