Quotes From Vedas

This website is giving quotes from Vedas. http://www.earthport...nger/nanak.html

Are these quotes authentic?

1. In the Hindu epic the RIG VEDA

(i) In Mandala 7, Ush 5, Mantra 5 and Chapter 6

"Bee chakram prithoi aishai ta khestraaeh Vishnu mansai das sayaan throvaah so asaya keeryo janaas oeroo khashatra so janama chakaar (8)"

meaning

"when in the world the sinful ways will be on the rise and noble behavior will vanish, as the disappearance of the moon when on its wane on the darkest night, there will appear Vishnu as a prominent Prophet from the Keshatra Clan and will manifest in consecutive form through 10 Prophets to bring back the ways of virtue to the ailing world."

(ii) In the same Vedas, in another part even in the name NANAK and the clan he belongs to is recorded thus -

"Sri Nanak gureng vareng saklaath heythoo. Heitha samasth jagathaa va veithee kaetheng"

meaning

"For the preaching of religious ways and the earning of good karma, there will manifest Guru
NANAK
from the clan of the Veithees"

(iii) At another position in the same Vedas is entered under Mandala 1 Soothak 5 and in the 7th Mantra thus -

"Eeth eethei Vishnu reinn chakramei threihaa nathathei patham"

meaning

"The Prophet in the Kali Yuga will manifest three attributes. As an Avtar propounding Truth, as a Householder establishing family life and at the same time be a Raja Yogi"

Vedas are written by Brahma and were orally dicated for generations to preserve it with a tune only Brahmans caste people could read and decode it the other kshatriya, vaishya and shudra had no right. So over time the secrets of the vedas have become lost, there are sutras but they are confusing. There is some studies being done to suggest Brahma and Prophet Abraham (Islam, Christianity and Judaism) are the same. Hence why Guru Nanak would call God

Par-Brahm instead. This would have links with the Aryan theory (indo-european race) as well as the sanskrit language and how it is the parent language of latin (making it grandparent of english) and how languages came about as well as technology as we find historical references to ancient utopic societies with technology. (satjug)

http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/features/09-09/features1493.htm

The book of the prophet Abraham is Genesis and it follows the same story as rig- ved which is creation. The secrets of the books and way of the prophet Abraham are given in Jewish Scriptures such as the Kabbalah. Which later translated into Gnostic tradation and hence Sufi tradation where in India other tradations arose such as sadhus, jogis, yogis and Krishna Concisousness.

As for Guru Nanak prediction would be fantastic if we could find it maybe in original Genesis (aramic, Arabic hebrew versions) or other texts.

Edited by sarbatdapala

I think the mention of Guruji's coming is mentioned in Bhavikhat Puraan. There is even a sakhi of one Nanu Pandit who changed his name to "Nanak" because he had read of it in the Puraan. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Maharaj exposed his fraud.

An important thing I heard is that when we talk of Aryans, we are talking about middle easterners NOT Europeans. I think they were from around the Iran/Iraq area.

Someone once told me that British and German people in colonial times reconstructed (i.e. made up) the Aryan identity to make it a white European one, probably mainly as propaganda to justify their own invasions and actions (I imagine by citing historical precedent or something). So we have to be wary.

Edited by dalsingh101

Might be worth a read:

http://www.iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php

In 1903, he wrote the book The Arctic Home in the Vedas. In it he argued that the Vedas could only have been composed in the Arctics, and the Aryan bards brought them south after the onset of the last Ice age. He proposed the radically new way to determine the exact time of Vedas. Up to that time, antiquity of Vedas was mostly decided by the form of the language used in it[citation needed]. He tried to calculate the time of Vedas by using the position of different Nakshatras. Positions of Nakshtras were described in different Vedas. Knowing the motion of Nakshtras and their positions (at the time of Vedas and current) we can calculate the time of Vedas. Sri Tilak found that the vedas were written around 4500 B.C. , when the Vernal equinox was in the constellation of Mṛiga or Orion during the period of the Vedic hymns, and that it had receded to the constellation of the Kṛittikâs, or the Pleiades (about 2500 B.C.) in the days of the Brâhmanas. This was his basic idea. This idea was criticized by some scholars,[Who?] praised by some others[Who?]. But originality and charm of this new way of looking towards this problem was largely accepted.

• 1 month later...

An important thing I heard is that when we talk of Aryans, we are talking about middle easterners NOT Europeans. I think they were from around the Iran/Iraq area.

Someone once told me that British and German people in colonial times reconstructed (i.e. made up) the Aryan identity to make it a white European one, probably mainly as propaganda to justify their own invasions and actions (I imagine by citing historical precedent or something). So we have to be wary.

Hitler also believed in a "Aryan" race. I have read on a few sites that the Aryans can be traced back to the "mountain people", who were the ancient phoenicians.

Read up on madame blavatsky and the seven root races of the world.

the current british royal family has its root in ancient egypt and they can trace their bloodline back to "abraham".

• 1 year later...

Vedas were written in India, and this aryan invasion theory which dispersed the Harrapan civilisation, has been slam dunked to the dustbin of human history:

My link

Now if an invader came and drove the inhabitants out, logic dictates that such an invader would occupy these towns. But archaeological findings prove this was not the case. And these ‘great invaders’ who came from the north west and occupied this land, sang the praises of our rivers, glorified our mountains and called this the holy land. Not their own homeland? That doesn’t make sense. Every reference to any place in the scriptures can be found on what is still, to this day, the Indian sub-continent. Not one place is somewhere in Central Asia or Europe where these supposed invaders came from

Take river saraswati a river mentioned in vedas, and scientifically proven to exist, this river dried out, and hence the harappan civilisation dispersed, and thats a fact!

Therre of course were later migrations and earliers ones, as well invasions, point is of Harrapan civilisation disappearance here.

Lets see some more:

My link

Rig Veda does not give even a shred of evidence of any invasion or migration to have taken place from outside or the Rishis of Vedas having been part of expeditions into India from somewhere else. But Indologists and apologists of AIT / IAM use Rig Veda to try to establish their standpoint

The Rig Veda based attempts to prop up the non-existent AIT/IAM falls flat. Rest assured Dravidians (of AIT/IAM) do have noses and are able to speak and are intelligent people unlike the Dasyus of Rig Veda.

• 4 years later...