Gurgaddi,guru Granth Sahib

wjkk wjkf

guru pyareo,can any one pls tell me the guru granth sahib wich guru gobind singh ji gave gurgadi was there in hazoor sahib but its not there now,did any one try to find where did it went ?

how many yrs was that saroop there in hazoor sahib ?

did any one did khoj,where is that saroop now ??

pls start this topic and share what ever know u have,pls stay only and only in this topic..

thanks regards

Edited by Akali_Nihung

i have heard it is at a gurdwara in sangrur, at the shaheeda the gurdwara in commemoration of the vadda ghalughara. during the ghallughara the dusht on the outside were unable to brake the singhs' formation. this is attributed to the fact that Guru Granth Sahib ji, specifically the birh that was given gurgaddi, was in the center of the formation

i have heard it is at a gurdwara in sangrur, at the shaheeda the gurdwara in commemoration of the vadda ghalughara. during the ghallughara the dusht on the outside were unable to brake the singhs' formation. this is attributed to the fact that Guru Granth Sahib ji, specifically the birh that was given gurgaddi, was in the center of the formation

Sounds possibly like a CHAKAR VYUU formation. As in the one Arjun'son got trapped in.

Its an ancient battle strategy. Apparently there are others as well. Legend has it that these old strategies were all lost after the great warriors of mahabarat were killed off.

I have yet to come across anyone who can explain it to me.

MAybe the guys from SV akhara can shed some light??

• 3 weeks later...

Lol this topic used to be a petpeev of mine.

Search Suraj Parkash, Bansavlinama by Kesar Singh Chibbar and other pre-singh sabhia (1873) and even pre-Namdhari (1857) writings for your own understanding.

If I remember correctly in Mahan Kosh Bhai Kahn Singh says something along the line that "For those who claim there was no actual Bir present: So what if there was no real Aad Granth Sahib present to give Gurgaddi to, Gurgaddi can be transfered via 'spiritual intentions'!"

Good luck!

wjkk wjkf

fathe veerji,i know what u trying to say and i agree,ki saroop jada we howe its our guru sahib there is no second thought and we should not even think also ..

but just wnted to know ki till wich time the saroop was present and where did it went any historic refrence we have???

you said veerji it was ur pet topic so what did u lern,pls share :)

regards

• 7 years later...