Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dalsingh101

Where Do The Esoteric Interpretations Of Hindu Narratives Come From?

Recommended Posts

Brother Kaljug highlighted this site a while ago in another thread:

http://www.dlshq.org/religions/devi_mahatmya.htm/

I've been trying to study DG lately and I was just wondering where these types of deeper interpretations stem from?

Is it the Hindu equivalents of what we call sants in Sikhi?

I guess the real question I'm trying to ask is: Are these interpretations simply products of creative imagination or is their something else behind them?

No offense to anyone intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 0:09 AM, N30 S!NGH said:

Is gobind gita also adhyatamic interpretation as well by sri guru gobind singh ji or is it commentary/translations of gita?

Seems to be both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koi said:

Seems to be both

Have you been researching it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Have you been researching it?

I've read bits of it, though admittedly a long time ago. There is definitely adhyatmic gyan, and commentry/references to the Gita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Link to Govind Gita if anyone wants to read it -

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/books/Punjabi_Books/Gobind.Gita.by.Sri.Guru.Gobind.Singh.Ji.%28GurmatVeechar.com%29.pdf

ਜੋ ਦੀਸੈ ਸੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਮੁਰਾਰੇ ll ਜਿਨਿ ਏਹ ਸਗਲੇ ਖੇਲ ਪਸਾਰੇ ll
Everything that is seen, that is Krishna Murare. He created this play of all things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2016 at 11:49 AM, BhagatSingh said:

Link to Govind Gita if anyone wants to read it -

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/books/Punjabi_Books/Gobind.Gita.by.Sri.Guru.Gobind.Singh.Ji.%28GurmatVeechar.com%29.pdf

ਜੋ ਦੀਸੈ ਸੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਮੁਰਾਰੇ ll ਜਿਨਿ ਏਹ ਸਗਲੇ ਖੇਲ ਪਸਾਰੇ ll
Everything that is seen, that is Krishna Murare. He created this play of all things.

Is there any katha done on Govind Gita? 

@paapiman @Soulfinder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Soulfinder I don't think we'll have much luck finding katha of Gobind Gita, since it was removed from dasam granth saroops (except for historical Patna sahib bir) in the 19th century by Sodhak Comitee. However, I did find Dasam Granth katha by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhinderanwale, I'll listen to it when I get time. I'll post it here if there is katha of gobind gita in there. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 1:58 AM, tva prasad said:

Is there any katha done on Govind Gita? 

@paapiman @Soulfinder

Here is a list of links i found veer ji so far on Gobind Gita online as its a really rare bani so its only basic so far

https://sikhunity.wordpress.com/2014/01/16/sri-bhagwad-geeta-of-guru-gobind-singh-jee/amp/

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sri_Bhagwat_Gita_Bhakha_Sri_Gobind_Singh_Kirt

http://www.sikhroots.com/downloads/books/254-gobind-gita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 7:04 AM, tva prasad said:

@Soulfinder I don't think we'll have much luck finding katha of Gobind Gita, since it was removed from dasam granth saroops (except for historical Patna sahib bir) in the 19th century by Sodhak Comitee. However, I did find Dasam Granth katha by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhinderanwale, I'll listen to it when I get time. I'll post it here if there is katha of gobind gita in there. :) 

Yes veer ji you are right its really difficult to get any katha of the bani as it got removed.

 

Baba Jarnail Singh Ji is the best for dasam bani katha.

 

Also check on gurmatveechar site as it has loads of katha by different Taksali Sants as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×