Akal Ustat Katha

Ragmaala

• 9 years later...
On 10/21/2010 at 10:15 PM, Ragmaala said:

Fateh ,

Can anyone recommend a good link for Akal Ustat Katha ?

I have to say the rhythm of Akal Ustat is very attractive/ magnetic.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI fateh !!!

Veer ji this bani is really nice as dass read it once over a year ago in 9 days using audio track. 

Do you read it daily veer ji ?

Here is a quick search of the katha tracks that i have seen online published for the bani

I remember a while ago that i listened to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale katha of Akal Ustat but can't find the track but its in these 2 folders somewhere which i hope gets found one day.

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F01_Puratan_Katha%2FSant_Jarnail_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)%2FDasam_Granth_Viakhya

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Digitally_Cleaned

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FGiani_Harbhajan_Singh_Dhudikey_(Vidyarthi_Sampardai_Bhindra)%2FSri_Dasam_Guru_Granth_Sahib_Ji_Katha%2F03_Akal_Ustat_Katha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZeMlUiAkWE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=52CiLXzkWd4&list=PLFJXuLmzOnjd-QvmRRteHfJ5tM2RO13yN&index=13&t=0s

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 9:52 PM, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji this bani is really nice as dass read it once over a year ago in 9 days using audio track. 

Do you read it daily veer ji ?

I read it few times many years ago like 10 years. Wow such a long time.  But since you reopened this thread , I am doing one page from Gutka Sahib everyday after Rehraas Sahib now. I hope by mentioning it here I dont get haumai and my Nitnem does not get broken. Lol. If it does then its a sign from Guru ji to stay quiet , lets see. Thanks veer for reminding about this. Its a very long baani so I will finish reading in few days. 🙏🏽

3 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

I read it few times many years ago like 10 years. Wow such a long time.  But since you reopened this thread , I am doing one page from Gutka Sahib everyday after Rehraas Sahib now. I hope by mentioning it here I dont get haumai and my Nitnem does not get broken. Lol. If it does then its a sign from Guru ji to stay quiet , lets see. Thanks veer for reminding about this. Its a very long baani so I will finish reading in few days. 🙏🏽

Veer ji you are right it is such a long time its amazing how time flies. I thought that i felt like a long time myself as it was just over 18 months that it was the first time that i had read it. Its really good veer ji to do just a page a day as i had spent 9 days with 3 days break so in total it was 12 days then lol. But Guru Sahib Ji will do kirpa as a page compared to a full paath of is way relaxed as it has 17 chapters Sri Akal Ustat. The 2 i found easy was the Deenan Ki Pritpal Kare and Surwag Sudh Smooh as they come panj bani nitnem just the other 15 were hard as it was my first attempt at the time.

@Soulfinder  

So taking inspiration from this thread, I had an idea why not start a sehaj path. So I have started reading of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji on ipad with a sooksham ardas. And planning to do an hr of reading everyday hopefully 🙏🏽. Just finished 28 angs , which includes about halfway of Akal Ustat. Maharaj is jaani jaan and will forgive this keet for any mistakes.  🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 I am no one to do anything. I am not this body and not this mind, Maharaj gave the furna and maharaj will make it happen to forgive my countless and innumerable Sins. 

When you read pita ji di baani an interesting side effect is that it motivates you to be physically strong and fit. I just worked out a little bit after two week break. Hopefully, Guru ji keeps it up from this body. 
Good stretching and exercise of legs is needed to stay for long sittings of meditation.Just sharing my random thoughts 💭 

12 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji reading your posts have given me a lot of boost and inspiration as its only 2 angs a day but its cos of the punjabi reading issue i can't at the moment but i hope one day i will as i am planning to learn punjabi starting this week.

That’s awesome veere ! Its all Guru jis grace he works in mysterious ways🙏🏽🙏🏽

6 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

That’s awesome veere ! Its all Guru jis grace he works in mysterious ways🙏🏽🙏🏽

Thanks veer ji its all Guru Sahib Jis kirpa as i remember i never even could go past the 2nd pauri of Jap Ji Sahib before. You are right veer ji Guru Sahib Ji does work in mysterious ways waheguru dhan sacha patashah.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...