Another Group Of Pakistani Men Caught Sexually Abusing Young Girls

dalsingh101

It's horrendous to think that people like that are roaming around the streets and even after they get arrested they're sometimes let off to go and do shameful acts like this again. It's not only pakistani's but other men in general, however there have been more cases on Pakistani men than others that I have ever heard of. Especially since most pakistani's are Muslims and claim that women are given equal respect with men, and they go out and do things that prove their own opinions and the facts of their religion wrong. How can women be treated equally and with respect if they're getting raped and abused sexually and forced to engage in sexual activities from a very young age? It's the same muslim's and pakistani's that say that their women are always victims of violence and racist attacks and sexual abuse by other religions but they go around doing the exact same things. No ones perfect and every religion has people who are disgusting and ignorant like this, but the cases on Pakistani men are truly vile. 

I felt the same until all the revelations about what is going on in the UK government no less!!

What that shows me is that the Pakistani paedos that prey on Sikh girls (and others) operate in a cultural climate where the sexual abuse of children has been tolerated by powerful elements at the highest echelons of British government/society itself. This in turn explains the decades of denial of the problem with Sikh girls by successive UK governments, with the police, media and social services playing the same tune. When Sikh men made noise about this they were in effect shut down and portrayed as the villains!  (I know Sikh men have been making noise about this since the 80s which means 30 years +).

But we need to look at our own community too. Many young Sikh girls have acted haughtily to their parents and other Sikhs warnings only to end up being used and prostituted. Also coward 'sianay' in our community have consistently failed to face up to the fact that these things have been happening which has helped to embolden the paedos to target Sikh girls.

The Sikh community in the UK need to learn important lessons on who to trust and who not too.  

From my experience it's a mistake for Sikhs to use the blanket term 'Muslim' when describing the people that target our community. The culprits seem to generally be specifically be of Pakistani origin with a smattering of other people who've followed them into these 'activities'. 

We also have to be careful of government/media forces trying to use this as an opportunity to get Sikhs and the wider Muslim community at each others throats.

In the end we are aiming to create awareness and a safer environment for Sikh females. In the final analysis the Sikh community has been let down again and again here. 

Don't only point fingers at the Pakistanis; keep an eye on the people who've allowed them to get away with all of this for decades too. 

Edited by dalsingh101