Brahamgiani - Maskeen Ji

SURYADEV

In one of his kathas shown on alpha etc. Maskeen Ji mentions that if anyone asks him to show them a Brahamgiani, Maskeen Ji sends them to a man called Baba Bahadur Singh of Kanpur (near Gwalior, I think).

Baba Bahadur Singh, in their 80's, now lives with his daughter in Ludhiana, Panjab. Up until a few years ago they used to run a retail shop in Kanpur with his wife. Now that she has passed away BabaJi has moved to Pb with their daughter. Not much more I know about them.

My mother managed to track them down last year. One thing she mentioned was that babaJi do not talk abaout anything but gurbani. any other frivolous topics does not interest them.

If anyone wants to get their contact details, please pm me.

ps.if anyone knows of further info on them please let me know. Ta

Edited by SURYADEV

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

In one of his kathas shown on alpha etc. Maskeen Ji mentions that if anyone asks him to show them a Brahamgiani, Maskeen Ji sends them to a man called Baba Bahadur Singh of Kanpur (near Gwalior, I think).

In which katha does he mentions this. Can you please link to it? And can you please tell us the address of Baba Bahadur Singh ji too?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Baba bahadur singh ji shareer chhad gye han ji 28-11-2017 nu....kise nu v ohna de bachan sunan ya parhan d ichha howe BABA BAHADAR SINGH JI KANPUR  naam de Youtube channel  , fb de page ya whtsapp v kar skde han ji...Guru fateh ji....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCdlLgZEGXgz-3BsHfoddAQ     youtube channel...

https://www.facebook.com/SMAADHILEEN/

8728003900 Rashpinder singh

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...