Islamic Afterlife

Mr Sardar

What are the views of afterlife in Islam why is there so many different opinons of that- there is one from Sufism which is identical to Sikhism, then there is one where we stay in our graves until return of Hazrat Isa (jesus) his return and day of reckoning. There is of fanna/tawid/wajad al-wahud which goes with the sikh idea of jeevan-mukht and hindu idea of mokhsha infact the islamic idea was considered easier by some Hindus who converted to Islam but then Gurbanis way is considered the easiest but not lived out by sikhs. The idea of islamic after was manipulated by many scholars for wars and conquest such as matyrdom and modern day suicide bombing. The whole idea of dajjal antichrist has been used by Muslim scholars to scare everyone into Islam and start wars with every religion- one eyed misleader that probably explains why all the shaheedi took place they thought every sikh and there gurus were demons and the devil incarnate so they tried to genuinely kill all of us but some surived overtook them and that led to 1947 and what we have today- of modern day druging date raping girls from Muslim scholars twisting messages. But what is the original islamic idea of the afterlife without alteration there is a difference in sufi message passed down compared to this 72 forged idea.

What are the views of afterlife in Islam why is there so many different opinons of that- there is one from Sufism which is identical to Sikhism, then there is one where we stay in our graves until return of Hazrat Isa (jesus) his return and day of reckoning. There is of fanna/tawid/wajad al-wahud which goes with the sikh idea of jeevan-mukht and hindu idea of mokhsha infact the islamic idea was considered easier by some Hindus who converted to Islam but then Gurbanis way is considered the easiest but not lived out by sikhs. The idea of islamic after was manipulated by many scholars for wars and conquest such as matyrdom and modern day suicide bombing. The whole idea of dajjal antichrist has been used by Muslim scholars to scare everyone into Islam and start wars with every religion- one eyed misleader that probably explains why all the shaheedi took place they thought every sikh and there gurus were demons and the devil incarnate so they tried to genuinely kill all of us but some surived overtook them and that led to 1947 and what we have today- of modern day druging date raping girls from Muslim scholars twisting messages. But what is the original islamic idea of the afterlife without alteration there is a difference in sufi message passed down compared to this 72 forged idea.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

1) The houris as a reward in paradise (the infamous 72 virgins, though the quran mentions no number) are mentioned in the quran itself, not just the hadith. The paradise described in the quran is clearly a place, it is nothing like the Sikh goal of immersion in and union with Akal Purakh. According to Surah 56 lines 34-36, it mentions that one's spouse is resurrected for you in heaven as a virgin.

2) Islam wasn't manipulated for war and conquest while peaceful Sufis upheld the original Islam - you've got it all backwards. Islam was war and conquest from the beginning:

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"It is He who has sent forth His apostle with guidance and the true Faith [islam] to make it triumphant over all religions, however much the idolaters [non-Muslims] may dislike it." (Surah 9:31-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"It is He who has sent forth His apostle with guidance and the true Faith [islam] to make it triumphant over all religions, however much the idolaters [non-Muslims] may dislike it." (Surah 9:31-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (Surah 48:29)

The earliest hadith decribe the war, conquest, rape and pillage of various tribes by Mo. To ignore the earliest source texts of Islam and pretend that these events never happened and that Islam is all sweetness of light is simply dishonest and a form of taquiyyah used by sullay to entrap gullible idiots.

If anything, it is the Sufis who have manipulated Islam from its original fascist arab supremacist ideology into a form of spirituality which bears more similarity to Indian religions than the original Islam of Mo.

Regards,

K.

But what is the original islamic idea of the afterlife without alteration there is a difference in sufi message passed down compared to this 72 forged idea.

Are you looking to be an Islamic scholar now? Can you honestly say you make this much effort to understand Sikhi to similar depths?

Edited by dalsingh101

A muslim will go to an Islamic Heaven a Christian to a Christian Heaven and so on. In fact Heaven is created here. A secular individual who enjoys happy times with his family will remember these times and will try to keep on enjoying them in his afterlife, this will be his heaven. As I understand it, this is in Gyaan Khand which is the realm of the imaginal what the Sufi's call Barzakh and the tibetans Bardo. The Imaginal realm is 'powered' through Saram Khand where the subtle aspect of the mind is. Through this power, here, you can create imaginal forms, but more often these forms are created in you by external influences, and then you suffer the consequences. This is because of mis-use of Humans inherent power and the maze of ideas and concepts made by scholars and also bad ways of social living, being adopted.

But what is the original islamic idea of the afterlife without alteration...

bro, the judaic religions are clear cut on the afterlife of a believer, heaven/hell etc, they may be different on what they recieve there if anything, but the consensus is pretty much one and the same between, the followers of Abe, Jesus, and Mo, just to borrow from Kalyugs terminology there.

The Sufis may in part believe in a different afterlife, but this has no base in Islam, and i suspect they just adapted to make the medicine easier to swallow.

• 2 months later...

72 virgins........Mmmm :D

What if someone preferred the 'experienced' to this? Does that get catered for as well?

What is a "desi gaa"?

First it was desi cow. Then came vilayati or american cow. Another type I have seen cows with long light colored straight horns. Some kind of religious hindu sect (maybe shavite) have those while going door to door for begging.

But I think he means wife here.

Edited by laalsingh

well...when I pop my clogs i'll let you guys know whether its true or not that I get 72 virgins.

You're not going to paradise you infidel snatan dog! lol

Dalsingh, i'll pm you re: the experienced ones ;)

:)

Suddenly I'm overcome with a feeling of foreboding and dread..........

But I think he means wife here.

yes, wife, the old ball and chain etc...

But what Im getting at is that something wonderful and bwilliant is promised to those who will kill themsleves for their God, by people who who are a bit uncertain themselves.

Edited by chatanga1

i had an arguement with a tablighi friend on mine about this 72 virgin thing..and this is what i told him that what i failed to understand is when one's body is buried in the earth how the hell will he enjoy the women? his organ is rotting six feet under the earth..what is source of deriving pleasure with the virgins there ? u can only look and be happy with them being around

i had an arguement with a tablighi friend on mine about this 72 virgin thing..and this is what i told him that what i failed to understand is when one's body is buried in the earth how the hell will he enjoy the women? his organ is rotting six feet under the earth..what is source of deriving pleasure with the virgins there ? u can only look and be happy with them being around

thanks jaikara..... thanks a bunch!

You've just destroyed any dreams I had.

<_<

I've abandoned all plans to die for now.

Edited by SURYADEV

• 3 months later...

Greetings Sarbatapala,

There is no "difference" of opinions with regards to the Islamic belief of the afterlife. Much of what you have written is grossly incorrect and misleading.

In brief Islam teaches that this world is a test for us and we are in it for an appointed time which only God has knowledge of. Islam also teaches the continued existence of the soul and a transformed physical existence after death. Muslims believe that there will be a day of judgment when all humans will be divided between the eternal destinations of Paradise and Hell after being judged for how we lived our lives.

After our deaths until the day of judgement our souls will remain in our graves which is called the stage of Barzakh (The stage between Life and the day of reckoning) until the Last Day, on which the world will be destroyed and Allah will raise all people and jinn from the dead to be judged. We will not be raised up until the day of resurection.

After death the souls will begin to feel immediately a taste of their destiny to come. Those bound for hell will suffer in their graves, while those bound for heaven will be in peace until that time.Only Allah knows the fate of those who died not anyone else.

The resurrection that will take place on the Last Day is physical, and is explained by suggesting that God will re-create the decayed body (17:100: "Could they not see that God who created the heavens and the earth is able to create the like of them"?).

On the Last Day, resurrected humans and jinn will be judged by Allah according to their deeds. One's eternal destination depends on balance of good to bad deeds in life. They are either granted admission to Paradise, where they will enjoy spiritual and physical pleasures forever, or condemned to Hell to suffer spiritual and physical torment for eternity.

If you do have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

maybe its a fake test, like a trick

There was a story of someone who done a degree. But when he got involved in worldly work he forgot that he was qualified and became a labourer, just to make ends meet. After carrying on in this fashion as a manual labourer, he thought one day that he should get a degree and break out of this cycle of hard manual work. So he studied and was tested as to his knowledge about this degree that he had previously already completed. He worked very hard and in the end got the degree that he already had. In the news, where I read this story, they said this human being was very strange because he was tested and worked very hard for something that he already knew.

What a strange person!

On the Last Day, resurrected humans and jinn will be judged by Allah according to their deeds. One's eternal destination depends on balance of good to bad deeds in life. They are either granted admission to Paradise, where they will enjoy spiritual and physical pleasures forever, or condemned to Hell to suffer spiritual and physical torment for eternity.

So Allah isnt really all that compassionate and merciful then really?