Anand Sarovar: Biography Of Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji

mahanpaapi

How does it compare to ANAND CHAMATKAR? - written by their hazoori ragi(, cant remember his name).

It came in 20 vols. in panjabi.

The Anand Chamaktar authored by Bhai Gurmukh Singh, Hazoori Sewadar, is excellent and very exhaustive but has not been translated to English yet. This book however provides useful albeit limited insight into my Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry, I did not see this thread before. Bump ^ . I am looking for the same.  I read the Anand Sarovar book on Marayada and it was very enlightening, and learnt some new things which I did not know before . For example,. the counting method of paths used by Baba Nand Singh Ji and Baba Ishar Singh Ji in multiples of 13. If someone did 13 sehaj paths it would count as 1-13, if someone did 26 it would count as 2-13. One day I was listening to tapes of Baba Ishar Singh ji and he was mentioning how one sangi did 5-13 paths/month. I was wondering what he meant by that. Now I know that sangi did 65 sehaj paths/month. wow thats a lot , so much kirpa  waheguru!!