Thelangarhall Promoting Halal Meat

kdsingh80

http://thelangarhall.com/general/halaltaboo/

It looks to me that in another 50 year 100s of new version of sikhism are going to come .The followers of Sikhism unlike Muslims are interested in creating new versions of Sikhism rather than following the older version, by introducing their own thinking.If something that is not inline with their thinking then that should not part of Sikhism and for this we have Gurbani,saakhiyaan ,sikh history and anything related to sikhism to justify their views.

Edited by kdsingh80

What is the reason Sikh's cant eat halal? As far as I've read, the animal dies instantly so there is no case of the animal suffering unnecessary which most Sikhs will say is the case

Read the comments on the link....one guy explained why, also there are plently of rehitnameh dating back to 18th C say to stay away from halal.

I've seen it being done, and the animal doen't die instantly. It's a slow, painful death and they have to hold the mouth of the animal shut until it finally dies to keep it quiet. It's literally bled to death.

The Islamic Kalaams that they read won't do you any favours either if you're not a Muslim......

I've seen it being done, and the animal doen't die instantly. It's a slow, painful death and they have to hold the mouth of the animal shut until it finally dies to keep it quiet. It's literally bled to death.

The animal dies instantly while the body continues to cramp. Like when you behead a chicken and it keeps running afterwards, though it is dead...

The animal dies instantly while the body continues to cramp. Like when you behead a chicken and it keeps running afterwards, though it is dead...

That is just Islamic propaganda. Since animals do not have the facial expressions or speech with which they can communicate their pain, we think they don't feel any pain. I've seen how Muslims behead people in their hostage videos and it is exactly the same way they Halal the animals. Judging from those human execution videos and the way the human screams and yells in pain, it is reasonable and logical to assume that the animal must feel the exact same amount of pain when it is being killed by the Muslims.

Would'n a person die instantly if you cut his carotid artery??? sure he would.. same thing in halal slaughtering...

Watch the video of the journalist who was beheaded using the halal method... After you hear his screams let me know if you still think that the halal method of slaughter is humane.

It's time to wake up from the shackles of liberalism.

Would'n a person die instantly if you cut his carotid artery??? sure he would.. same thing in halal slaughtering...

NO, cutting an artery will cause the animal to bleed(suffer) to death not kill it instantly. Even though, I'm not much in favour of Jhatka either, but only Jhatka can be considered to be the most painless and instant method of slaughter since the nerves are cut that moment. Muslims of course will want us to blindly believe all sorts of non sense like Islam being the religion of peace, Prophet Mohammad being mercy to mankind, Islam means freedom for women, dhimmis and Halal being a painless method of slaughter which is all false.

Edited by Mithar

It looks to me that in another 50 year 100s of new version of sikhism are going to come .The followers of Sikhism unlike Muslims are interested in creating new versions of Sikhism rather than following the older version, by introducing their own thinking.If something that is not inline with their thinking then that should not part of Sikhism and for this we have Gurbani,saakhiyaan ,sikh history and anything related to sikhism to justify their views.

Hmmm this guy does not seem to understand that Halal is part and parcel of Conversion to Islam.

Next he'll argue praying 5 times a day to Mecca isn't a bad thing.

NO, cutting an artery will cause the animal to bleed(suffer) to death not kill it instantly. Even though, I'm not much in favour of Jhatka either, but only Jhatka can be considered to be the most painless and instant method of slaughter since the nerves are cut that moment. Muslims of course will want us to blindly believe all sorts of non sense like Islam being the religion of peace, Prophet Mohammad being mercy to mankind, Islam means freedom for women, dhimmis and Halal being a painless method of slaughter which is all false.

Note also, Jhatka, or One blow is a Martial technique, just like the Samurai, so Jhatka has more of a significance in this respect.

Cutting an artery is hardly Martial.

KDSingh80 - You need not wait 50-100 years for a new version. You have it now at Sikh Philosophy Network where new Sikhism has already taken birth. This version can be termed as Jat-Sikhism or Akali-Sikhism. This is when something is beyond ones understanding, you give it a new meaning. - Congratulations SPN.

Note also, Jhatka, or One blow is a Martial technique, just like the Samurai, so Jhatka has more of a significance in this respect.

Cutting an artery is hardly Martial.

Killing a defenceless animal is hardly martial either. Call your self a Lion and Kill Goats. Try facing a real Lion.

Singh soormein chadde shikaar

Makhi gheri vich bazaar

Mari nahi par Langdi Keeni

Singh Soormein Bahadri Kinni.

This is your view of being Martial.

Randip singh - let me know if you need an interpretation of this into english. - LOL

KDSingh80 - You need not wait 50-100 years for a new version. You have it now at Sikh Philosophy Network where new Sikhism has already taken birth. This version can be termed as Jat-Sikhism or Akali-Sikhism. This is when something is beyond ones understanding, you give it a new meaning. - Congratulations SPN.

I am also watching birth of ekmusafir ajnabi sect of Sikhism.

• 2 months later...

http://thelangarhall.com/human-rights/longing-for-home/#comments

TLH at its best again.In comments section their administrators openly support Hamas and Palestine .I don't understand what is wrong with some sikhs.Has anybody ever seen an arabic or even Budhist website supporting Khalistan but some sikhs keep poking their noses in others affairs as a result they get kicks from both sides

Read up on the history of Israel.

Just a note: many Sikhs have helped, and continue to help wherever there are problems in the world. Most choose to stay gupt though. If you want to help, let me know.

If you want to discuss Palestine further, please open a new topic.

As you are the moderator of this site please create separate thread and shift relevant posts