Swindon Sangat

Is it true that back in India these Sikhs (followers of Baba Tarmala Jee) have a university called Brahmgiani university and they say it can turn you into a Brahmgiani? this is what someone told me. Can someone confirm this if it true or not.

Someone on SS recently accused the place of brainwashing (I think it's the same place):

Fateh g

i am a 20 yr old girl and my friend is also my age, for a while now she has been a chela of bhai seva singh tarmala

recently she has had alot of tokha and im hurt but when can i do to make sure this does not happen to another persons child?

what happened is my friend has been their follower for a while now

she has been going to sangat of tarmala followers

basically i told her not to

i told her that she does not need instructions to jap naam

and that they way a bhukhi person just eats

they never ask how to eat

the same way one who has pias to Naam Jaap just Naam Japs

and i told her not to go to tarmala

we argued and faught but she did not listen

so what happened?

recently they told her she was a bhramgiani

they told her she had reached bhramgian

she was completely brainwashed

she told her family and everyone

i am a bhramgiani now i dont need to care about life

then her family told her she is wrong

the girl told the tarmala sangat that

these adults took advantage of her innocene

they told her that in her last life her father and brother raped her

they told her to leave home

she listened she left and did not know where she was going

she went mental

she got scared of everyone and she is not the same

they had her brainwashed and terrified to the point where she could not eat and sleep and

she ran away from home brainwashed ........................ she was convinced she was a bhramgiani now and could do what she wants

she ran away to the Gurudwara where she was standing outside in the rain for hours

five hours they tried to bring her in

she was still and mentally shaken up she did not talk

an aunti ji took her home and slowing she is realizing what happened

so many people follow tarmala

how uis my friend gonna have faith

she got tokha major tokha nad it hurts

how can we combat this and raise awareness

ive never said anything about anyone in Sikhi saroop before because i dont wnat badnami but how can we keep this only in the panth and deal with this problem

its dangerous

he has a cult like following

bhull chuk maff karna i used to say chalo banda naam japaunda but now i have seen with my own eyes the result and something must b done

any suggestions on how we can raise awareness

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/56037-tarmala-ruined-my-friend/

• 2 weeks later...

bhul chuk muaaf karni ..just my 2 cents ..when we have Guru in Sri Guru Granth sahib ji maharaj. ..do we still need to get into the mess???

each person will have his or her mat..and each person is born with positive and negative qualities..our Dasmesh Pita knew this and the dehadhari Guru parampara was stopped..we still get into this and then get into such mess why???

just concentrate on Naam and things will follow..meditate on Guru Gobindsingh ji ..trust you wont need anyone , He will guide you.

Just trust ..thats All..

Siri Akaal Sahaai

• 4 years later...
Guest singhs

Waheguru ji's does anyone has been there out of all u guys who commented here ? They follow 100% rehat maryada. Just listen to bhai ajit singh once u will know what hes doing if u are khoji gursikh. forget about bhai seva singh he died in 2012.

I went to a wedding their once where bhai Ajit Singh did a little presentation , the positives were that the setup there is very good in terms of the darbar sahib , the screens, the young all knew what they need to do , like clock work , he basically does sikhi presentation with loud waheguru jaap. Seemed like a good character telling the sangat the purpose for our existance , what we should do based on the teachings for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, the divaans are very long . 

The downside is that it can be quite forceful ( do this , do that , cant do this , cant do that ) , but i believe any simran / presentations should be done with piare/love , but each to their own devices . It probably works for many hence his divaans are packed out .

• 3 months later...

PMKC doing great work but saw some of members asking for self approval from other jatha...I mean thats pretty pathetic if you ask me, why you want self approve from other jathas on what you doing is right or wrong follow the shabad along. Follow it along, did some of its members forget they are singhs of sri guru gobind singh ji that they don't need approval from others...talk about self esteem issues of that person. May be need to address that issue before start naam japing

Edited by N30 S!NGH

• 3 months later...
On 24 September 2015 at 1:47 PM, N30 S!NGH said:

PMKC doing great work but saw some of members asking for self approval from other jatha...I mean thats pretty pathetic if you ask me, why you want self approve from other jathas on what you doing is right or wrong follow the shabad along. Follow it along, did some of its members forget they are singhs of sri guru gobind singh ji that they don't need approval from others...talk about self esteem issues of that person. May be need to address that issue before start naam japing

I think the only pathetic one here is you, who lives his day to day life on a forum arguing about Sikhi. Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not mention to do this anywhere.