Gurmatveechar.com

Kam1825

Added today are the following books by Sant Waryam Singh Ji and the Atam Marg foundation

English

Amar Gatha

Steeks & Teekas

Japji Sahib Puratan Teeka

Hovai Anand Ghuna (Baramaha)

Punjabi

Abinashi Jot 01

Abinashi Jot 02

Agam Agochar Da Marg

Amar Gatha

Amrit Bachan Sadh Ki Bani

Amrit Fuhar

Anand May Jiwan Jach

Andarli Khoj

Anubhavi Parvachan

Baat Agam Ki Volume 01

Baat Agam Ki Volume 02

Baat Agam Ki Volume 04

Baat Agam Ki Volume 07

Babaniya Kahania

Bhagat Prehlad

Bhagwat Gita

Guru Amardas Parsiyai

Himalayan Santan Sung Nivas

Karam Bhandhan Toon

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 01

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 02

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 03

Manukh Tan Da Paryojan

Patarkar De Question

Sewa Simran Jugtiya

Shabad Surat Marg

Vaisakhi

Yoga Uppar Lecture

Atam Marg Magazines

May 2011

June 2011

Please take your time to read the compelling works esp the Baat Agam Ki series (although only 4 books are up at the moment)

Enjoy

Also added today are five videos of Sant Waryam Singh Jis divans on the following links

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/zenphoto/Katha/Sant_Waryam_Singh_%28Ratwara_Sahib_wale%29/Film%200088%20-%20Guru%20Gobind%20Singh%20Ji%20Mata%20Jito%20Ji%20Nu%20Updesh%20-%20Sohana%20Mohan%20-%201989-05-28%20-%20Mohali/

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/zenphoto/Katha/Sant_Waryam_Singh_%28Ratwara_Sahib_wale%29/Film%200089%20-%20Guru%20Gobind%20Singh%20Ji%20Mata%20Jito%20Ji%20Nu%20Updesh%20Vol%2004%20-%20Yam%20-%201989-06-04%20-%20Mohali/

Enjoy

Added yesterday, Shabad Hazaray Patshahi Dasvin in Classical Raag Keertan performed by various ragis

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKeertan%2FShabad_Hazaray_Patshahi_Dasvin_Classical

More to follow

Amazing Shabads. Really well sung. Guru Jee's bani in Shabad Hazare Patshahi 10 is simply too good. It's still shocking how some Naastik minded people can doubt Dasam Bani.

Any idea when discourse on the beyond series english version by sant waryam singh ji would be on gurmatveechar.com? sorry didn't mean to rush you into this..i understand there might be other high priority projects before hand.

sorry singh, I am in the process of publishing a gutka for the taksalis here with arths at the moment. That will take me a week to finish, after theat i will start on the discourses of the beyond however it seems that a few people have borrowed a number of my publications and either lost them or failedto return them. Due to this i will only be able to do the ones I have which may leave the collections incomplete. I would say by the end of september whatever i have from that series should be up

Kam Singh jeeo

Do you have any nitmen banis of Jathedar Joginder Singh Vedanti. Maybe you have sri Rehras sahib recording from darbar sahib.

I've searched online but can't find any recordings of Jathedar Vedanti. But there must be some recordings around. Especially with recordings of sri Rehras sahib broadcast from Darbar Sahib everyday.

Also are there any nitnem bani recordings made of Sant Isher Singh ji or other Rarewale sants. I have listened to rehras recording of baba Teja Singh. Any recordings of Harkhowale sants, maybe Sant Jagjit Singh.

Please post a list of nitnem bani's of various gursikhs you have.

In ucharan section of site, it seems there are only recordings of mostly Taksal style ucharan ie not using bindis, shasha, zazza.

Is this a decision on your part. Just wondering.

In one of the recordings of Nihang Gian Ran Singh he uses zazza in sri Jap Ji sahib. But his ucharan is still similar to Taksal.

It would also be interesting to listen to ucharan of Udasi, Nirmale and Sevapanthi. If you have any recordings from these samprdai please share.

I'm just interested in the different schools of Gurbani ucharan from various schools.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Edited by osingh1

Added yesterday were both Katha and Keertan Videos

The Katha video was by Giani Hardeep Singh Ji Hazoor Sahib Walae on the topic of the Muktinama. This was recorded in 1988.

The Keertan videos are by Bhai Dilbagh Singh and Bhai Gulbagh Singh from December 1997.

More to follow soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kam1825 jeeo

When will you be uploading more katha of Giani Mohan Singh ji Bhindranwale.

Listening to their katha is pure anand.

I know that Giani ji published 'Gurbani Paath Darshan' written by Giani Gurbachan Singh ji, but I was wondering if Giani Mohan Singh ji has written any literature himself? Does Giani ji still do katha every sangrand? Do you have any literature relating to Giani ji? Information on giani ji is scarce. It would be interesting to read anything in relation to the jeevan of Giani ji.

Please reply this time bhai sahib : )

Rabb Rakhe

Kam1825 jeeo

When will you be uploading more katha of Giani Mohan Singh ji Bhindranwale.

Listening to their katha is pure anand.

I know that Giani ji published 'Gurbani Paath Darshan' written by Giani Gurbachan Singh ji, but I was wondering if Giani Mohan Singh ji has written any literature himself? Does Giani ji still do katha every sangrand? Do you have any literature relating to Giani ji? Information on giani ji is scarce. It would be interesting to read anything in relation to the jeevan of Giani ji.

Please reply this time bhai sahib : )

Rabb Rakhe

True. Giani Mohan Singh Jee's katha is pure anand. I wish we had more of it online. He has so much Gian and surprisingly we hardly see his name being mentioned within Panthic circles. It is hard to just find pictures of him online. I only know of one picture of his online.

I hear that giani ji doesn't leave his room much and stays engaged in bhagti. I think he still does katha every Sangrand at Gurdwara Akhand Parkash, bhinder kala. In this area, gupt Mahapurakh Baba Khazan Singh ji who did massive jap tap and who was father of sant Sundar Singh ji.

Here is a great article written by bhai Kulbir Singh ji of Tapaban:

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,182

I hope one day to have darshan of this Gurmukh who is over 90 years of age but still keeps rehat to the max. It would be good to listen to any recent katha they have done and I'm sure when he does katha it is recorded. Hopefully Kam Singh veer ji can upload more katha.

Rabb Rakhe

Edited by osingh1