Some Simran/ Meditation Techniques To Remember Our Bapu Ji.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Guest kundalini said:

kundalini really doesn't make much of gyanis talk above. What do the dedicated abyaas guys think?

No comment :).........sometimes you can tell who has naam and who doesn't.

• 4 months later...

Bit of advice please.

What is the difference between agya chakr and ajna chakr? Can't find much online.

I was told to do abhyas focusing on forehead but the point of focus seems to move around. Sometimes on the bridge of the nose, sometimes between eyebrows, sometimes it goes higher than this. When it goes higher it goes off to the right a little, i.e. it's no longer centred in the forehead.

I have heard that you should not focus on dasam duar as a beginner - why would this be? Sometimes when I can't quiet my mind I take my focus there and my mind goes blank. I then carry on in the forehead.

( between the eye brows) focus so hard and meditate so hard that you are exhausted consequently you will start meditating automatically on throat chakra with Madhma Bani (thought provoked automatic recitation) then focus so hard on madhma bani that it gets exhausted. Again consequently meditation will start in the heart and continue to the Nabhi (Navel). In the navel, guru’s jap awakens the kundalani in the navel. By doing this.,tenth door(dasva dwara) opens. By doing this technique your meditation process never stops and you are experience doesn’t break.

Does this imply that when madhma bani starts focus should move to the throat rather than trikuti? Or should focus remain on trikuti but simran moves to throat? 

Just now, ragnarok said:

Bit of advice please.

What is the difference between agya chakr and ajna chakr? Can't find much online.

I was told to do abhyas focusing on forehead but the point of focus seems to move around. Sometimes on the bridge of the nose, sometimes between eyebrows, sometimes it goes higher than this. When it goes higher it goes off to the right a little, i.e. it's no longer centred in the forehead.

I have heard that you should not focus on dasam duar as a beginner - why would this be? Sometimes when I can't quiet my mind I take my focus there and my mind goes blank. I then carry on in the forehead.

Does this imply that when madhma bani starts focus should move to the throat rather than trikuti? Or should focus remain on trikuti but simran moves to throat? 

there is no difference between ajna chakra and agya chakra (if I am incorrect kindly correct me guys).

who were u told by?

do u feel any sensations in ur forehead after focusing ur attention there?

• 1 year later...
On 11/3/2016 at 4:43 PM, ragnarok said:

Focusing on the dasam duar as a beginner can result in energy imbalances, which are not exactly considered "healthy" for your brain or body and can be dangerous if you focus at this region for prolonged periods of time. 

The sensations you are feeling is the energy being concentrated in the agya chakra, due to focusing there, it is normal to feel pressure upon focusing on that region. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Kaur1510
On 7/26/2012 at 3:36 PM, Sat1176 said:

I was reading Bhagat Kabir's bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and came across the following pangties:

Ang 333

oulattath pavan chakr khatt bhaedhae surath su(n)n anaraagee ||

I turned my breath inwards, and pierced through the six chakras of the body, and my awareness was centered on the Primal Void of the Absolute Lord.

aavai n jaae marai n jeevai thaas khoj bairaagee ||1||

Search for the One who does not come or go, who does not die and is not born, O renunciate. ||1||

Another interpretation I read somewhere was "I reversed my breath". After a bit of research I found out there is a yoga technique called Reverse breathing which goes as follows:

As you inhale expand your chest but at the same time slightly pull in your navel. I was surprised in that this was the very technique I was shown of how to do saas giras simran. This is also what I believe Sant Baba Isher Singh (Rare Wale) says in one of his audio recordings about applying a little pressure on the navel to invoke rom rom simran. Anyone reading please note you are not supposed to pull in the stomach more than half and inch. Its a very slight tug, which should be hardly noticeable. Its NOT kapal bhati!!!!

So with inhale, say Wahe mentally + pull in navel

whilst exhaling, say Guru + release navel.

Takes a bit of getting used to and feels quite strange, but the more you do it the more easier it becomes.

Focus on the sound of the mantar with your inner ears and NOT put your diyan into the navel going in and out.

thanks

Guest Kaur1510
On 8/30/2014 at 8:53 AM, Durgesh Kumar Pathak said:

I read your article. I am searching the reason for continuous sweetness in my mouth. I is continue from 2012 on-wards. In 2011 I have started recitation of gayatri mantra constantly every-time when I became conscious in day and even in midnight whenever I wake up. In 2012 I had experienced this and after some months I was also hearing constantly sound of om. It was smooth and constant when I was alone. After that somebody advise me to stop mediation and recitaion of mantra. Even then I have sweetness in my mouth but lost that sound.

you should have carry on, start now. That's the reality of life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...