Matheen

Some Simran/ Meditation Techniques To Remember Our Bapu Ji.

Guest kundalini

kundalini really doesn't make much of gyanis talk above. What do the dedicated abyaas guys think?

15 hours ago, Guest kundalini said:

kundalini really doesn't make much of gyanis talk above. What do the dedicated abyaas guys think?

No comment :).........sometimes you can tell who has naam and who doesn't.

On 6/12/2016 at 0:01 AM, Lucky said:

No comment :).........sometimes you can tell who has naam and who doesn't.

What are you saying? Are you referring to Gyani Kulwant Singh or are you referring to the Mr. kundalini person. I think you are referring to "Guest Kundalini" right?

Bit of advice please.

What is the difference between agya chakr and ajna chakr? Can't find much online.

I was told to do abhyas focusing on forehead but the point of focus seems to move around. Sometimes on the bridge of the nose, sometimes between eyebrows, sometimes it goes higher than this. When it goes higher it goes off to the right a little, i.e. it's no longer centred in the forehead.

I have heard that you should not focus on dasam duar as a beginner - why would this be? Sometimes when I can't quiet my mind I take my focus there and my mind goes blank. I then carry on in the forehead.

( between the eye brows) focus so hard and meditate so hard that you are exhausted consequently you will start meditating automatically on throat chakra with Madhma Bani (thought provoked automatic recitation) then focus so hard on madhma bani that it gets exhausted. Again consequently meditation will start in the heart and continue to the Nabhi (Navel). In the navel, guru’s jap awakens the kundalani in the navel. By doing this.,tenth door(dasva dwara) opens. By doing this technique your meditation process never stops and you are experience doesn’t break.

Does this imply that when madhma bani starts focus should move to the throat rather than trikuti? Or should focus remain on trikuti but simran moves to throat? 

Just now, ragnarok said:

Bit of advice please.

What is the difference between agya chakr and ajna chakr? Can't find much online.

I was told to do abhyas focusing on forehead but the point of focus seems to move around. Sometimes on the bridge of the nose, sometimes between eyebrows, sometimes it goes higher than this. When it goes higher it goes off to the right a little, i.e. it's no longer centred in the forehead.

I have heard that you should not focus on dasam duar as a beginner - why would this be? Sometimes when I can't quiet my mind I take my focus there and my mind goes blank. I then carry on in the forehead.

Does this imply that when madhma bani starts focus should move to the throat rather than trikuti? Or should focus remain on trikuti but simran moves to throat? 

there is no difference between ajna chakra and agya chakra (if I am incorrect kindly correct me guys).

who were u told by?

do u feel any sensations in ur forehead after focusing ur attention there?

On 11/3/2016 at 4:43 PM, ragnarok said:

Focusing on the dasam duar as a beginner can result in energy imbalances, which are not exactly considered "healthy" for your brain or body and can be dangerous if you focus at this region for prolonged periods of time. 

The sensations you are feeling is the energy being concentrated in the agya chakra, due to focusing there, it is normal to feel pressure upon focusing on that region.