www.shastarvidiya.org

nice videos but messed up content.

i found it disgraceful they could show pics of blood in sarbloh battey.

i found it sickening they could insult bhai fauja singh who died to protect sikhi, and even BHAI RANDHIR SINGH!!!

look at the videos and nothing else. the rest will confuse you. sikhs dont believe in the hindu trinity, killing goats, taking cannabis and opium, etc etc.

those nihungs on that site (NANGS) have a monopoly on the real shaster vidiya and their ego shows.

i found it disgraceful they could show pics of blood in sarbloh battey.

singhs had to fight on the battlefield, ripping their enemies apart & chopping off their heads. they had to see dismembered bodies, watch their comrades be hacked apart, walk on blood-soaked ground... & u get scared off by some blood in a bowl???

"i found it disgraceful they could show pics of blood in sarbloh battey"

- Khalsa Soulja

Why? Just because the images do not appeal to your narrow minded puritan Ferengi "Sikh" thinking that lacks any balls? Deal with it. Bottom line is Sarbloh is designed for warriors, and warriors prefer to contemplate on MAHAKAAL. This has happened since the mid 1600s and will continue to happen.

"i found it sickening they could insult bhai fauja singh who died to protect sikhi, and even BHAI RANDHIR SINGH!!! "

- Khalsa Soulja

Where has the website "insulted" these people exactly? Their lack of knowledge regarding CHATKA and GATKA has been exposed, and no insults have been made. Baseless comments without any FACTS are insults. In fact you are guilty of this as you provide NO evidence to back up your claims.

If you can PROVE that the websites are wrong when they mention the flaws of Fauja Singh and Randhir Singh, then do so. but dont allow your hero and personality cult worship to get in the way of reality and facts.

"look at the videos and nothing else. the rest will confuse you. sikhs dont believe in the hindu trinity, killing goats, taking cannabis and opium, etc etc. "

- Khalsa Soulja

The websites will only confuse people such as yourself "Khalsa" Soulja who cannot think out of their box, and dont even read the websites correctly. The ignorant, fanatic, bigotted and hippocritical "Sikhs" will also find this website offensive. But then again, who really cares what these people think?

I for one would like to know where the websites are forcing people to accept Nihang views, or whether Nihang Singhs have asked for your seal of approval. These traditions are above any individual, and the views of self-made personality cults, wannabe sants and their followers do not matter where GURMAT is concerned.

"those nihungs on that site (NANGS) have a monopoly on the real shaster vidiya and their ego shows."

- Khalsa Soulja

If the people running and appearing on the websites had an "ego", would you think they would want to reveal this knowledge to narrow minded individuals as yourselves? Or indeed even offer to TEACH people?

In fact, the fools who have the ego are the ones who consider themselves and their art infallable (eg, UPTEJ SINGH) who still hide from the challange issued by Nihang Niddar Singh and yet still claim to be warriors. They fight under strobe lights, hug each other, and cover their faces to appear more sinister but are in fact cowards of the highest degree.

In fact, the section regarding the challange even reveals that ANY true warrior worth anything will accept a challange, should he loose he earns respect of his peers for accepting the challange in the first place.

If you prefer "Singhs" who cut bananas under strobe lights with Chinese swords, and give each other japhees (hugs) and chummis (kisses) then its best to use your Sarbloh Batteh to make a fruit salad and let the warriors continue with their traditions.

Damn, I must be bored...where them Demons at? :LOL:

Narsingha since you are nihang.. i wanted to ask you.. how much would it take to learn decent amount of shastar vidiya... i know you cant learn it in months but it can take years for any kinda of vidiya.. i read in that site... niddar singh nihang spent 10 decent yrs with nihangs in india...

one more question i have to ask you is...i know learning sikh martial arts its the pathway of its own... but is it possible if you have two teachers.. one to show you the spirtual way of life and one to teach you ful shastar vidiya...

My question is... is it possible as a khalsa you can be saint/bhramgyani/mahapursh and "ladla" nihang of guru gobind singh ji maharaj at the same time...i know baba deep singh ji was both...gurbani power and vidiya power of warfare...

but is it posssible now days????

thanks in advance :D

n3o sorry in advance i know u are asking the question to narsingha but i just wanted to tell u about a great grahmgiani, mahapursh as u put it...........his name was jathedaar akali baba bishan singh jee nihang.....the jathedaar of tarnal dal shaheeda dee misl..........during his jathedaari which was during 70's and early 80's was the biggest nihang dal......even larger than budha dal it self............and u can ask the elders who baba bishan singh was.....and most will reply a great mahapursh.......but most usually forget to tell that he was a akali nihang singh.............and he done alot of seva during his life time and earned great respect of the people of the area............

when sant jarnail singh bhindrawale went to meet them the first thing he done was touch akali bishan singhs feet...............(who was a maas eating, cannibis drinking nihang singh)..........and if u ever go to baba bakala sahib where the dal is based......the first u get when u get there is a bata of degh offered to u............and when sant jarnail singh ji went the first thing baba ji offered him was a bata of degh and sant jee declined and baba ji asked him again and sant ji again declined the offer saying that he had never drank it before and as it was not allowed in the taksaal he prefered not to...........but then baba ji said "shack leh putraa" one last time.......and sant jarnail singh ji said "ok as i cannot refuse u pita ji on the third time".......and sant ji drank it and even asked for a second serving...........

this story has been told to me many times by nihang singhs and taksaali singh alike......

my point by telling u story was just to say who says that nihang singh dont know any thing of spirituality or have a lack of it........there are countless great mahapurshes with in the dal panth.......but who dont go around making dera's and collecting money........within the main stream sikhs........but live humble lives within the dal panth doing seva.......and teaching vidiyaa........

but also there is nothing wrong with having more than one gurdev/ustaad as one may be more knowledgable in one area and the other more knowledgble of another area.............

Guest inderjit

That story u gave rashi is absolute crap!!!!

isnt it sad when people have to try and use sant jarnail singh when tryin to justify themselves!!!!

having spoken to a taksali singh who has done panj pyareahn di seva at mehta (where taksal is bases) he tells me that in the rehit they are specifically told that u DO NOT TOUCH THE KNEES OR FEET of anyone, u must say fateh to any other sant or mahapursh, so if sant himself gave out that maryada,, u expect him to go against his own words????? i dont think so. sant also hated it when people bowed down to him or tried to touch his feet, it is known that he in fact would hit people with his teer/arrow when they tried!!

secondly sant ji never even drank tea never mind any drug mixture!!!!!

so ur so-called story if a blatant lie.

and as for the taksali singhs that told u this....

pls give me their names and when and where u spoke to them. then we can ask them if the conversation really took place, or if ur just using their names to do badnami of taksal. if they did say that lie then words will be had with baba takhur singh ji. so i want their names and places as soon as possible.

but then baba ji said "shack leh putraa" one last time.......and sant jarnail singh ji said "ok as i cannot refuse u pita ji on the third time".......and sant ji drank it and even asked for a second serving...........

i dont mean to offend no one here - and as i am always learning - phul chooka di maafi mangda

but do u really think - bhindrawale - who was so close to waheguru - and his mission was to save the panth - and someone who had baptised sooo many sikhs - obviously he would have upmost respect and FEAR from waheguru - do u think he would really take that dehg from a baba - just because had offered it him more then 3 times???

:? :? i doubt that if he said no once - he wouldnt be broken so easily

Steel Bangle paji,

I love that pic you have do you a larger copy that I could please :)

gabbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr akallllllllllllllllllllll

How many people have experiance taking shaheedi degh ! All you singhs out there don't knock what you don't understand! or have'nt ever tried :P

akallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Steel Bangle pa ji,

Yeah the pic in your "Author" well cool :) did you do it ? and do you have others?

N30 S!NGH pa ji,

Not gonna tell you about it! If your a man try it :twisted:

gabbaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr akalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Steel Bangle pa ji,

Yeah the pic in your "Author" well cool :) did you do it ? and do you have others?

N30 S!NGH pa ji,

Not gonna tell you about it! If your a man try it :twisted:

gabbaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr akalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i ll veer. just waitin for goin to england.. then i ll hope i ll learn something from u guys..

Guest inderjit

you will gain f*** all. real man???

even by the excuses these guys to take drugs, its appearently used so that u dnt feel cuts and pain in battle.... i.e to dull the pain??? real men???

the real men are those singhs who went and continue to go to battle with no other painkiller than naam and gurbani!

real men? lol real men dnt take drugs to ease pain during battle. real men would relish the pain and would be greatfeul that vaheguru blessed them with the chance to feel it for theier guru. IN FACT REAL MEN ie the REAL GURSIKHS wouldnt even feel the pain cus they would be so immersed in gurbani.

we have seen what these real men have done. jack all.

you will gain f*** all. real man???

even by the excuses these guys to take drugs, its appearently used so that u dnt feel cuts and pain in battle.... i.e to dull the pain??? real men???

the real men are those singhs who went and continue to go to battle with no other painkiller than naam and gurbani!

real men? lol real men dnt take drugs to ease pain during battle. real men would relish the pain and would be greatfeul that vaheguru blessed them with the chance to feel it for theier guru. IN FACT REAL MEN ie the REAL GURSIKHS wouldnt even feel the pain cus they would be so immersed in gurbani.

we have seen what these real men have done. jack all.

now, this is a singh with his head in the right path.

good job for explaining the right way. :D

thats how sikhs are suppose to be, not using drugs and stuff to kill pain.

and Sikhs ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE IN ANY HINDU GODS. Niddar singh is really messed with that idea.

what i want is nihang niddar singh ji ustad to come here on this site to enlighten us here...

we can actually get good intellectual debate here... :D

can any1 pass this humble banti to him?

vahegurooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

akaaal heee akaaal :D

Yes there is a word for said men when it comes to fighting battles they are called "beserkers" and are almost always put in the vanguard in historic battles - cos they are killingmachines - they dont feel register pain they dont think they are killing machines - but as anybody who has studied history and battles will know they ALWAYS fall before a tight well disciplined military force - it is how some of the most feared fighters of ther times - the goths and the celts were defeated by the romans.

A soldier who is well trained well provided for and thinking clearly is almost always more use to an army than a besrker.

Ur post smacks of somebody who has read a few to many fairy stories and hasnt dosed up on reality recently.

Although i in no way condone the recreational use of any drug it is obvious to anybody living in the real world the use of said drugs in a bttle field scenario.

Sikhi is based on the real world and is a religion for this real world so we shouldnt loud our heads with mysticism or ur gonna have a bloody rude awakening of u ever fight on that type of batlle field.

Feeling pain and dealing with pain is built into us and when we let it go we lose part of our humanity.

Real men recognise there weaknesses lad and seek to overcome them.

welcome to the real world

harps - fateh - thats one thing i was also thinking - the fact that nihangs or sikh fighters used this drug for awareness and pain relief in wars - i do see some kind of logic behind it

however - nihangs of today - they dont fight wars do they??..... they dont need pain relief... so why take these drugs??

jus wondering

fateh

I wonder the exact same things Steel bangle.

Also if u take a drug regularly u start to build up a tolerance to this - wouldnt this then negate the point of using it ina battle ????

e.g. just say a soldier is hooked on morphine as a drug - and then needs itt on the battle field after being injured - the amount of morphione that would normally give him pain relief for say 5 hours - what if that only lasted 3 cos hes built up a tolerance to it ????

hmmmm - makes u wonder why u should take a drug like that at all recreationally.

well at least i aint the only one who wonders that :P:P

and also - u know like the nihangs say - the reason why they do chatka on a goat is because its neck has the same strcuture as a human.. practising cuttin off a goats head is like killing with one strike on a humans neck

ok fair enuff - there seems to be some logic behind it

BUT...... who are the nihangs fighting now???..... dont get me wrong - i love the whole fasination with nihangs - the weaponary - the art of fighting - their style - their history and their whole look - and i wish that the nihangs will be around forever

however - when they are not fighting - whats the use of cuttin off heads of goats :? :?

oh and one more thing - like the nihangs say that the peopel who do gatka is like a watered down mainstream version of shastar vidya - no offence intended - but wat makes them more better then the people who are practisting the art of gatka - they both use weapons - is it cos they dont eat meat and have canabis?? :shock: :shock:

bhul chuk maaf - fateh