Running Away Companions Of Prophet: Truth About Umar Ibn Al-Khattab's Bravery

Mr Sardar

Please tell us what is the purpose of posting this video here? You just throw in a whole lot of videos without telling us what we are to use them for.

Did you read the book i told you to order?

This forum is called Sikh awareness where we are trying to primarily learn about Sikhi. But the last month this forum has turned into Islam awareness.

Sarbat, fix up man.

You've gone mental with this stuff.

At least put all this buckwaas in one single thread instead of swamping us with it.

Maybe see a gyani or psychiatrist as well whilst you're at it?

It's like you are having a one way conversation with yourself, adding 3/4 long copy and pasted posts to a single thread without making any coherent point. It's like you are doing the cyber equivalent of talking to yourself.

Snap out of it.

Admin, help him out by restricting his posts for a bit until he calms down....Mitar hit the nail on the head, he's turning this place into Islamawareness.com

Edited by dalsingh101

Guest zulu

No off' sarbat but are you okay? every post for the past few months of yours has been about islam...we all need to learn about other faiths but I personally believe you are taking this to an another level!

Where has this obbsessive need to know about mohammad the peado and his faith come from?

Edited by zulu

It has gone to another level because I have seen more and more friends who are girls targetted converted and so on. I am finding sikhs slacking in there own religious beliefs and seen that we lacked in converting them during sikh raj and are too tolerant to the most intelorant people. The point of this was to go into the companions the caliphas being traitors who went and created empires converted people forcefully and kept on doing it until they got to persia, the persians attacked us indians by the sword and converted us. Islam calls men believers to sleep around with non-muslims and to go after them and convert them as they did in gurus time before and even now. We were forbidden from this as khalsa maryada does not allow it. It has driven me crazy all of this stuff of so much injustice for centuries and the world has just taken it and numbers have grown of people who are being tricked into doing more of the same.

Guy talking about Muslims integrating and teaching proper islam

Sheikh Feiz - Imitating the disbelievers (Part 2)

Sheikh Feiz says it as it is he abit nutz though.

It has gone to another level because I have seen more and more friends who are girls targetted converted and so on. I am finding sikhs slacking in there own religious beliefs and seen that we lacked in converting them during sikh raj and are too tolerant to the most intelorant people. The point of this was to go into the companions the caliphas being traitors who went and created empires converted people forcefully and kept on doing it until they got to persia, the persians attacked us indians by the sword and converted us. Islam calls men believers to sleep around with non-muslims and to go after them and convert them as they did in gurus time before and even now. We were forbidden from this as khalsa maryada does not allow it. It has driven me crazy all of this stuff of so much injustice for centuries and the world has just taken it and numbers have grown of people who are being tricked into doing more of the same.

The best way to counter Islam or any other religion is to have plenty of knowledge about your own religion. That way they will not be able to convert you or any other Sikh. Sikhs are not out to convert anyone, but if Sikhs start a movement of conversion in the future, the Muslims will be the hardest ones to convert for a number of reasons. Firstly, a Muslim who leaves Islam will be shunned by the family and is also condemned to death. Secondly, Muslims are usually more informed about their religion that the average non Muslim is about his religion and also takes great pride in Islam.

I think that if Sikhs start to do Parchar to non Sikhs, the Hindus of India will be the easiest and most receptive to Sikhi.

Edited by Mithar

Talks about even muslim baba (sheikhs/pir/fakirs) who bless women by having sexual intercourse with them sounds just like our baba in punjab as well.

Talks about even the sufi sheikh saying he will interceed on day of judgement with angel of death. Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi who is a descendent of rumi.

4643243166_63d8f5cc5d_b.jpg

http://www.yursil.com/blog/2010/06/pictures-sheykh-abdul-kerim-effendi-visits-jacksonville-fl-to-open-new-sheikh-nazim-osmanli-naksibendi-hakkani-dergah/

He looks like gurmustak singh from sikhnet.com

mrsikhnet.jpg

Edited by sarbatdapala

Amardeep what is the name of the book you told me to get?

Rumi is a different time period. Janamsakhis talk about eons of meditation before Guru Nanak came to us and gave bani.

Rumi had divine revelation- but it seems I think rumi may have just preserved the past religions that babur tried to destroy in those texts he wrote as riddles and poems had anyone known that then they would have been killed and those books burnt.

Rumi has preserved buddhism and zorostrainism (those two got nearly wiped out) - he kept christianity and hinduism (they are still alive). And made it easier for those religions to convert. Maybe someone can pay that sheikh a visit get an interview I think they are confused themselves about what Rumi gave them while someone like bulleh shah understood rumi better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafi_(raga)

Edited by sarbatdapala

• 2 months later...

With that kind of thinking your not doing a very good job promoting your religion.

Rather than copy and pasting anything that is hateful and anti-Islamic why not learn the truth about that which you are blindly copy and pasting?

You are only exposing your own ill-intentions.