Man Convicted Of Murder And Attempted Murders

Man jailed for murder and two attempted murders

article-2001193-0C78FD1000000578-759_233x423.jpg

Jaswinder Singh

08 June 2011

A murderer who beat a homeless man to death and tried to kill two others has today, Wednesday 8 June 2011, been convicted at the Old Bailey.

Jaswinder Singh, 43, of Town Road N9, was found guilty of murdering Harbharjan Singh, 31, and the attempted murder of two more men, aged 58 and 42.

He was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum tariff of 24 years plus 16 years to run concurrently for each of the attempted murders.

DCI John Macdonald, from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: "I'd like to say a big thank you to all the witnesses who attended court. This wasn't a straightforward case and we needed them to give evidence. They did a great job and I'm sure Harbharjan's family would like me to pass on their gratitude to them."

At around 01.00hrs on Thursday 9 September 2010, police were called to reports of an injured man in Ilford High Road. The 58-year-old (Victim 1) had been assaulted nearby, close to Buckingham Road Cemetery. At around 15.30hrs the same day, a member of the public called police to an injured man, aged 42 (Victim 2), also near Buckingham Road Cemetery.

Following a search of the area, officers discovered the body of a third man (Victim 3) near to the cemetery at around 20.00hrs. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Victims 1 and 2 were taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries. Victim 1 suffered fractures to both shoulders, his collar-bone, the left side of his head and the right side of his face plus numerous cuts. Victim 2 sustained multiple jaw fractures and a fractured left cheekbone.

A post-mortem examination on the body of Mr Singh, of no fixed address, gave cause of death as blunt trauma to the head and neck.

The court heard that the victims were all homeless men sleeping rough on a mattress in a car park area off Clark's Road, Ilford. The defendant attacked them late on the evening of Wednesday 8 September or in the early hours of the following morning, using a piece of wood or an iron bar as a weapon.

There was a history of animosity between the suspect and the victims. The defendant believed the victims were responsible for a previous assault on him a few days before the murder.

Blood from the deceased was found on the defendant's hat. A witness also spotted him on the evening of the attacks with a iron bar and blood splattered over his clothing.

Jaswinder Singh was arrested in Edmonton on Friday 10 September and subsequently charged.

http://content.met.police.uk/News/Man-jailed-for-murder-and-two-attempted-murders/1260269049107/1257246745756

Edited by dalsingh101

I bet pendus back home don't even register that people are living shitty lives like this here in the UK. And if you told them, and provided evidence they would still have a picture of 'gold paved streets' in their minds.

Edited by dalsingh101

I bet pendus back home don't even register that people are living shitty lives like this here in the UK. And if you told them, and provided evidence they would still have a picture of 'gold paved streets' in their minds.

It's not about people don't register, it's about people being in total denial on what's going on in western countries. And when they come here, a lot of them with no money, they have to sleep on the streets, they get no jobs or jobs where they get 40 uk pounds a day then they realise that they were wrong and that those who told them what's really going on outside India were right.

Dal, if you got too much time on your hands these days perhaps you could make a documentary or two about the situation in the UK and it could be sent to colleges, pinds, elementary schools etc. in Punjab.

I haven't got too much time on my hands and besides, I doubt this would work in any case. They only seem to think you are jealously lying to deprive them of the good life when you try to tell them anything contrary to their wishful dreams.

I guess we have to let nature takes its course. Let the message filter back home of it's own accord. Once enough of them have been ripped off and had enough of living grim lives in dustbins, graveyards etc. and they return back home even more broke than before, the message (hopefully) should reach the required audience?

Anyway check out the Daily Mail's immigrant hating stance on the matter:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001193/Jailed-murder-immigrant-deported-2002.html

Edited by dalsingh101

I don't think it will work either, and when there are so many who come to Europe and become rich and then go back to Punjab and buy expensive cars and build big kothi's, I don't think the desire of going abroad will change.

What reactions did you get when you talked about these things that happen in the west with your family members/friends in Punjab?

What reactions did you get when you talked about these things that happen in the west with your family members/friends in Punjab?

Either you're a vlathi fool who doesn't know what thry talking about or jealously trying to put them off.

The problem is that when Punjabi youths come over they, unlike Somalis, Iraqis and Afghanis are unable to claim political asylum. If they could claim asylum they would be able to get housing and benefits to survive just as the Somalis and others get. It is useless complaining that apnay should stay in Punjab and yet the world and his wife are coming over to the UK and getting benefits and free housing. Everyone has a desire to improve their social and financial status. I'm not surprised at our Jat bashing Thoka Dalsingh's lack of sympathy, to sympathise you need to care and have a knowledge of someone's situation. As he doesn't know jack about the situation in Punjab we can perhaps forgive his hard hearted comments. No doubt if it was some thoka duggus coming from Kenya after getting their businesses confiscated by the kalay he would be beating a different drum.

Ignoramuses like Dalsingh think that all farmers in Punjab have lots of farmland and just sit around while the bhaiyas do all the work the farmers make the profits. Farming for the vast majority of small farmers is unprofitable and they only do it just to survive as there are no other employment avenues. The government jobs have reservation for lower castes. Education is down the pan with each and every child having to pay for tuition just to get a bare education. In such a situation either a revolution has to take place and the old order destroyed or people migrate in search of better pastures.

For many small farmers selling the one acre they have in order to finance their offspring getting to the West or Australia/ NZ is the only avenue they have left.

Well, that's what's happened to Punjab under continual Jatt 'leadership' so go cry to your own people instead of blaming everyone else in the world like a child. Besides, what makes you so sure all of the freshies are peasants anyway? Maybe they are, I wouldn't know. It's probably the first question a fhudu like yourself asks someone when you meet them.

Strange how on one hand we've had constant 'giving it the big un' with never ending idiotic songs boasting about how great it is to be a son of a farmer whilst on the other you have people (like yourself and Babbu Maan) lamenting, bemoaning and crying about it? Talk about confused.

You're PR stuff is boring by the way. Go back home and help your people. I know lots of long standing diasporic based farmers have land and wealth back home. Do you actually help your beloved peeps by anything more than typing up apologist crap for everything they do on the net?

Edited by dalsingh101

The government jobs have reservation for lower castes. Education is down the pan with each and every child having to pay for tuition just to get a bare education. In such a situation either a revolution has to take place and the old order destroyed or people migrate in search of better pastures.

For many small farmers selling the one acre they have in order to finance their offspring getting to the West or Australia/ NZ is the only avenue they have left.

Govt jobs has 50% reservation,Also don't forget that Punjab police ,Indian army jobs goes mainly to Jatt Sikhs because of their better phyisque .

The rural Sikhs of Punjab should also look into oppurtunities in India too as the Indian economy is booming and India require large number of skilled man power Doctors,IT workers ,engineers etc The only problem is this require lot of hard work and it cannot make you rich overnight

Also don't forget that Punjab police ,Indian army jobs goes mainly to Jatt Sikhs because of their better phyisque .

huh..???

punjab-police.jpg

Post a picture of your belly when you're their age Dalsingh. Lets face it how seriously indian officers and policemen arent renowned for their physique, but for their connections and how much money they can put in the palm of someone that matters.

This one is probably a more representative image:

Punjab-police-630.jpg

I will post a picture of my belly when I am at that age HSD.

Edited by dalsingh101

Post a picture of your belly when you're their age Dalsingh. Lets face it how seriously indian officers and policemen arent renowned for their physique, but for their connections and how much money they can put in the palm of someone that matters.

All Jobs in India are not got through connections,I know a Hindu Jatt boy who went to Delhi Police test and cleared the first round but later on decided not to go for Police jobs as now too many Bihari's are their

I was joking - i dont think your arms are long enough to be able to take a pic of your whole belly?!

I think Paul Merton or some other english guy made a set of documentaries about India. The one in Punjab had him training with the antidrug squad from punjab police. They were all tubby, but then again none of them were in their 20s, most were middle aged and the rest a lot older.

Jealous of Physique of Jatts? Well Policing and army are favourate jobs of jatts and Jaats in India.The fitness test ,physique test is for recruitment after that in Police it is upto them how much fit they keep themselves.

Okay. That explains a lot.

Dal, have you had too many samose, pakore and puriyaan chole? :P

Nah! I'm losing weight not putting it on.

I did go nuts with pakoray the other week though. Made a big batch of cauliflower, aubergine and palak ones and finished them with my flatmate in 2 days......

Not good!

Nah! I'm losing weight not putting it on.

I did go nuts with pakoray the other week though. Made a big batch of cauliflower, aubergine and palak ones and finished them with my flatmate in 2 days......

Not good!

You sure you didn't have all of them yourself and left 1 or 2 for him? ;)

Edited by G.Kaur

You sure you didn't have all of them yourself and left 1 or 2 for him? ;)

It's actually a her and I ate the lion's share of them......

I mean I've not put on weight but I'm sure all that fat didn't do my innards any good.....

Cholesterol is already a bit high....doh!