Man Convicted Of Murder And Attempted Murders

Are you living with a woman in Flat alone :o

Yes. That's what I mean about cultural differences. To you it might be a big thing, but here it's nothing. She was a work colleague who was looking for cheap digs at the same time as me and we ended up flat sharing. It was more to do with saving money than anything else.

But to you it's :o material.

Like we're shagging or something!

We are not pendus but two educated people dude. lol

Edited by dalsingh101

Yes. That's what I mean about cultural differences. To you it might be a big thing, but here it's nothing. She was a work colleague who was looking for cheap digs at the same time as me and we ended up flat sharing. It was more to do with saving money than anything else.

But to you it's :o material.

Like we're shagging or something!

We are not pendus but two educated people dude. lol

Dude there are lot of educated people here but no girl will be ready to share a flat with man not even a software engineer

Now I need to take Bath and do some paath so god will forgive me for haveing discussion with person like you B)

Dude there are lot of educated people here but no girl will be ready to share a flat with man not even a software engineer

Now I need to take Bath and do some paath so god will forgive me for haveing discussion with person like you B)

Okay, are you trying to be funny?

By the way software engineers are often considered boring nerds, so it's not too surprising non technical people aren't too keen on sharing a flat with one.....zzzzzzzzz......if you know what I mean. lol

Edited by dalsingh101

Okay, are you trying to be funny?

By the way software engineers are often considered boring nerds, so it's not too surprising non technical people aren't too keen on sharing a flat with one.....zzzzzzzzz......if you know what I mean. lol

Yeh

and my brother is software engineer ,just meet him he is the one who always keep environment lively , by making everybody laugh,Infact many times his colleague's start fearing from him.I must say you need to be master in hansi mazaak to tackle him

BTW i agree with you software engineer are boring because the only thing in their mind is work

The freshies are taking over the UK!!!! Luckily they started in Somerset though, its proper rubbish and backwards.

There is nothing as forward or backward its just a state of mind.The so called forward people can only talk While it is the backward one who go and actually do the work.

Just a question How many kharkhoos that were taking revenge of 84 were from outside India? Oh Yeh they were supporting the movement but only through money

Just a question How many kharkhoos that were taking revenge of 84 were from outside India? Oh Yeh they were supporting the movement but only through money

From what I understood kharkoos turned down offers of help from people here. Some people did fight though, don't know how many. Probably small number, none seem to have got caught.

There is nothing as forward or backward its just a state of mind.The so called forward people can only talk While it is the backward one who go and actually do the work.

Some young Sikhs from Canada did go to India and even became Shaheeds.

Of course there is such a thing as forward or backwards, otherwise the words wouldnt exist. Hell, you might even like it in the West Country, they'll probably understand your engrish better.

As for Kharkoos, well I dont think the Khalistani National Office of Statistics bothered collecting exact figures but I know a fair few of the older generation did go and then left in the early 90s. Jesting aside, what do you expect? That sikhs in the west would come in helicopters and tanks and fighter planes like in some Hollywood movie and blow the forces of Hindustan back to hell? The size of the sikh community is miniscule in most parts of the world, so we could never mount an operation like the foreign jews did in 1947 where most israelis actually came from abroad and brought support with them, if that's what you're getting at.

Of course there is such a thing as forward or backwards, otherwise the words wouldnt exist.

Please define What is forward and Backward for you?The words were created by Europeans to show How Forward they are and how backward others are.If you believe in their defination then please ask sikhs to go and hit saloons because No sikh can be in their defination of forward unless he removes his turban and shaves his beard

As for Kharkoos, well I dont think the Khalistani National Office of Statistics bothered collecting exact figures but I know a fair few of the older generation did go and then left in the early 90s. Jesting aside, what do you expect? That sikhs in the west would come in helicopters and tanks and fighter planes like in some Hollywood movie and blow the forces of Hindustan back to hell? The size of the sikh community is miniscule in most parts of the world, so we could never mount an operation like the foreign jews did in 1947 where most israelis actually came from abroad and brought support with them, if that's what you're getting at.

Atleast I never heard of any famous foreign born Kharkoo who was arrested or died.Even Urban Sikhs hardly joined the movement,the one who joined were after 1984 riots.I don't understand why is it difficult for you to accept that one which is raised in UK,USA or Canada could hardly fight on ground level unless properly trained ,even Urbanites of India cannot fight on ground level as they all are raised with kids gloves.Only hardcore pendu's are fit to fight and that too which had lived a tough life,so as long as these backward people are part of community we can fight unfortunately ,backwards are declining while the so called forward are increasing

It's actually a her and I ate the lion's share of them......

I mean I've not put on weight but I'm sure all that fat didn't do my innards any good.....

Cholesterol is already a bit high....doh!

Lol then you better start doing some exercise now before you end up getting diabetes or some cardiovascular disease. Most people at my unit end up there with a acute myocardial infarct because their cholesterol is high.

I'm cutting down on Coca-Cola, roti, cakes and junk-food and I can already feel a difference.

Lol then you better start doing some exercise now before you end up getting diabetes or some cardiovascular disease. Most people at my unit end up there with a acute myocardial infarct because their cholesterol is high.

I'm cutting down on Coca-Cola, roti, cakes and junk-food and I can already feel a difference.

G Kaur

I recommend the Paleo Diet. very healthy, even if you miss out the meat.

If its got a list of unpronouncable ingredients give it a miss. If it contains wheat, leave it. If its got any kind of sugar, leave it.

G Kaur

I recommend the Paleo Diet. very healthy, even if you miss out the meat.

If its got a list of unpronouncable ingredients give it a miss. If it contains wheat, leave it. If its got any kind of sugar, leave it.

Then what's left? Vegetables, fruits, nuts, lentils and oils?

I think the cholesterol is not related to my food intake as it was up when I hardly used to touch ANY saturated fats at all. I think it may be 'familial hypercholesterolemia' as a couple of older people in the family have it too. Curiously none of them are visibly overweight, infact some of them are quite slim! Some of the more obese members of the family have significantly lower cholesterol levels than the slim jims!

From what I understand (and this is your time to shine!) the portion of your 'fat level' that corresponds to what has occured through diet is the triglycerides. And mine are low possibly suggesting the issue isn't diet wrought. I do eat a lot of good fats too so my HDL levels (good fats) are quite good.

I've been told to take simvastatin but have heard a lot of bad things about them. What do you think?

Plus tell me about acute myocardial infarcts please, I presume they are the result of coronary atherosclerosis?

Edited by dalsingh101

I think the cholesterol is not related to my food intake as it was up when I hardly used to touch ANY saturated fats at all. I think it may be 'familial hypercholesterolemia' as a couple of older people in the family have it too. Curiously none of them are visibly overweight, infact some of them are quite slim! Some of the more obese members of the family have significantly lower cholesterol levels than the slim jims!

From what I understand (and this is your time to shine!) the portion of your 'fat level' that corresponds to what has occured through diet is the triglycerides. And mine are low possibly suggesting the issue isn't diet wrought. I do eat a lot of good fats too so my HDL levels (good fats) are quite good.

I've been told to take simvastatin but have heard a lot of bad things about them. What do you think?

Plus tell me about acute myocardial infarcts please.

Your a real deal desi then. Not those healthy fake wannabes.

Acute My wots its face is heart attacks right?

Your a real deal desi then. Not those healthy fake wannabes.

Acute My wots its face is heart attacks right?

Well, I haven't had a heart attack yet. I need to get on top of this thing before I get there I guess. lol

Atleast I never heard of any famous foreign born Kharkoo who was arrested or died.Even Urban Sikhs hardly joined the movement,the one who joined were after 1984 riots.I don't understand why is it difficult for you to accept that one which is raised in UK,USA or Canada could hardly fight on ground level unless properly trained ,even Urbanites of India cannot fight on ground level as they all are raised with kids gloves.Only hardcore pendu's are fit to fight and that too which had lived a tough life,so as long as these backward people are part of community we can fight unfortunately ,backwards are declining while the so called forward are increasing

you have made some excellent points in this post.

Only hardcore pendu's are fit to fight and that too which had lived a tough life,so as long as these backward people are part of community we can fight unfortunately ,backwards are declining while the so called forward are increasing

That's not true, some of the fighters came from well to do families, without hard times. Daljit Singh Bittu and even Bhullar are examples of this.

That's not true, some of the fighters came from well to do families, without hard times. Daljit Singh Bittu and even Bhullar are examples of this.

Hard life does not mean financially hard time.Even a well to do family where boys do lot of physical work,sleep on charpai's and live like an ordinary pendu can also fight,but if a child is raised with A/C in his room,heater in winter don't do much physical work then how could you expect him to fight.

also in urban India in lower income colonies ,where boys learn to settle their score rather than going and complaining to mummy's can also fight

Edited by kdsingh80

Plus tell me about acute myocardial infarcts please, I presume they are the result of coronary atherosclerosis?

I'm at work now so I will get back to you later regarding your questions about cholesterol and Simvastatin. Dal, how old are you? I need to know your age before I can answer your questions about cholesterol.

Hard life does not mean financially hard time.Even a well to do family where boys do lot of physical work,sleep on charpai's and live like an ordinary pendu can also fight,but if a child is raised with A/C in his room,heater in winter don't do much physical work then how could you expect him to fight.

also in urban India in lower income colonies ,where boys learn to settle their score rather than going and complaining to mummy's can also fight

Maybe it's a Indian cultural thing then? Here you get plenty of pampered toffs who play rugby for example, so a tough life isn't necessarily linked to physical stature/ability here.