Kirpan da Amrit

Guest Javanmard

It is not I or lalleshvari who only belive in kard da amrit concept, but Budha Dal, and Sach Khand Hazoor Sahib. If you dont understand the context of kirpan da amrit, then I suggest you continue your research. There is much within Pracheen Panth Prakash, Suraj Prakash, Gurblias Shemi, etc for example that many people may not agree with today because of the doctrine they follow...does it also make this texts "manual on how to become a Malechh Khalsa" too? Nice try.

Appealing to people's emotions isnt the way to debate either Mr Singh132...

We have already mentioned the SOURCES that state kard/kirpan da amrit as being of PURATAN REHIT. Just because a few individuals one a FORUM on the INTERNET does not mean it is invalid.

take care

I personally like to thank narsingha and singh132 for keeping the debate decent. I hope singh132 takes part in other debates on sikhawaeness as well.. because singh132 seem to know how to really debate rather than people who got banned from this site by calling names (personal insults, death threats) and so on.

Thank you again guys by acting like gursikhs not some rude wanna be black guy or an racist smurf. :D

This topic is now locked.