Exorcism in Sikhi

Guest Javanmard

1 hour ago, Harman deep singh said:

Well Im guy who spent time with ghosts from childhood 

Our home had grave near it and we had many weird experiences 

One day I even had a dream that I was reciting jap g sahib and some spirit was trying to stop me from reciting bani 

It did best and in end I gave up lol 

That was mu biggest mistake 

After that we transfered to rent house 

And saw a blood hand on wall 

And mother used to feel some weird power trying to force her and hurt her

I used to be always sick I spent 2 years on bed mostly it was my fault to stop reciting jap ji sahib :p

After that we called for A Gursikh he told us that ghost he see is really big 

(Note I wasn't baptisized Sikh neither I knew abt Sikh religion which was my own religion :p  lol I only had kesh and beard)

We gone to many dera 

Peer , nihang or vadbhaagi dera but none worked it was great suffering after losing hope and getting sick of going outside we came in sharan of Guru Granth sahib g in place of Guru teg bahadur sahib charan choh sthaan 

I did Seva for 1 year after that we never felt any of these problems 

Once a Sikh told to Guru Gobind Singh that ...

O almighty there is a Sikh who is possessed by ghost 

Do this ghosts even bother Sikhs ?

Guru g told that it's not possible The Sikh who recites jap g sahib never will face these problems

P.s sorry for my grammar I'm sleepy n too lazy to check :p

Thank you for sharing it. Did not it sucks when people come to graveyard and crying and you guys are always hearing the painful cry. 

Can we have more bhoot Stories when you are up please :(? Like spooky once, where you had a conversation with bhoot ? :p

And it went wrong . Jk

3 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Thank you for sharing it. Did not it sucks when people come to graveyard and crying and you guys are always hearing the painful cry. 

Can we have more bhoot Stories when you are up please :(? Like spooky once, where you had a conversation with bhoot ? :p

And it went wrong . Jk

I knew u were really curious with ghost and aliens  XD lol

Hmm well my mom is mostly in astral plane so she is only one to see ghosts even shaheed...

She tells us how she had conversation with my late grandma once when she was crying 

Grandma :- o dear u haven't even ate

I know one more ..

Once a time I was sleeping and I actually saw dream abt a lady in white clothes 

I don't remember anything...

But when I woke up mom asked if I'm fine shockingly 

And I asked what happnd 

She told that she saw a women in white clothes trying to strangle my neck lol 

I was so freaked out after that ....:p but I don't believe in ghosts anymore (though I know they exist)

7 hours ago, Harman deep singh said:

I knew u were really curious with ghost and aliens  XD lol

Hmm well my mom is mostly in astral plane so she is only one to see ghosts even shaheed...

She tells us how she had conversation with my late grandma once when she was crying 

Grandma :- o dear u haven't even ate

I know one more ..

Once a time I was sleeping and I actually saw dream abt a lady in white clothes 

I don't remember anything...

But when I woke up mom asked if I'm fine shockingly 

And I asked what happnd 

She told that she saw a women in white clothes trying to strangle my neck lol 

I was so freaked out after that ....:p but I don't believe in ghosts anymore (though I know they exist)

Why in astral plane? This 3D is cool. Tell her to take me on an astral plane tour, I am a really nice person I promise lol. 

I don't wanna see ghosts but I wanna see planets, I read how people astral travel to planets and they feel, see, and hear what's is over there. Jupiter is so beautiful, the way it attracts me I have no words. Saturn is pretty too lol

Thanks for sharing. 

8 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Why in astral plane? This 3D is cool. Tell her to take me on an astral plane tour, I am a really nice person I promise lol. 

I don't wanna see ghosts but I wanna see planets, I read how people astral travel to planets and they feel, see, and hear what's is over there. Jupiter is so beautiful, the way it attracts me I have no words. Saturn is pretty too lol

Thanks for sharing. 

Sure lol

And I see well actually my mother astral travel is limited 

She had bhakti from previous birth and she did seva at sant isher singh g places every month for many years 

Why don't u wanna see ghosts? Make some gang of ghost friends lol 

Have u heard that some person with astral plane was first to reveal ring around Jupiter ?

I'll make point again 

Bhakti > mokh duar (hearing universal sounds) 

> astral plane (sahas Dan kanwl)

> trikuti 

> dasam duar 

>  sunn 

> sachkhand

Reaching mokh duar and astral plane is not hard it will take u maximum 6 months or less  start reciting mool mantar or Gur mantar

There was a Pandit Ji (I think his name was Mita Nand or Nita Nand) during the time of Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji. One day he was sitting in langar next to some Guru Ke Singh and he overheard them saying how long it takes them to get to Sachkhand. One Singh said, “I close my eyes and I get to Sachkhand and when I open them, I’m back here again, that is how fast it is”. 

The Pandit Ji was shocked to hear this and went to Maharaj and said, "Maharaj Ji, tuwade sikh ehna jhoot bolde ne?" (Maharaj Ji, your Sikhs tell lies like that?)

Maharaj said, “Why Mita Nand, what happened?”

He went on to tell Maharaj what he had heard whilst sitting in langar and Maharaj started laughing. The Pandit Ji then said in the Vedas it says that a punni person, (somebody who does good deeds) takes a few months to get to Sachkhand and a pappi person, (somebody who does bad deeds) takes them a very very long time to get to Sachkhand. It's almost impossible. 

But how can your Sikhs say that they can get to Sachkhand by just closing their eyes? How is this possible Maharaj Ji?” 

Maharaj then explained that doing good or bad deeds is very different from doing bhagti. Maharaj went on and said that a Guru Ka Sikh does not get involved with too much of each as his journey should have bhagti in it. Guru Sahib asked Mita Nand if he also wanted an avastha of the likes he had heard from the Singhs in langar. Mita Nand quickly replied, “Of course Maharaj”. 

Maharaj told the Pandit Ji to do Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Ji 22 hours a day - one after the other followed by 2 hours of sleep for 6 months none stop. He was also told that while doing Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Ji he should also do seva in the langar. 

The Pandit Ji said, “Satbachan” and followed Guruji’s instructions. After 6 months passed like this he came back to Guru Sahib and placed his head at Maharaj’s charankamal and said, "Maharaj Ji, your Sikhs do not lie! Now when I close my eyes I also go to Sachkhand and when I open them Im back here, just like that.

No I have not but I used to read a lot about people's Astral projection experiences and one lady said when she go to certain plantes, her body shows which planet she went to like once she had a lot of pimple and stuff and it always happened whenever she went to that planet. why can't they teach stuff like this is school or universities? I am willing to join a esoteric type of school but I can't find any lol. And yea all of this is an illusion but a cool one lol. I will die with two hours of sleep in a day. But I need to recite mood mantra more, sometime I forget reciting it and then realize I forgot lol 

6 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

No I have not but I used to read a lot about people's Astral projection experiences and one lady said when she go to certain plantes, her body shows which planet she went to like once she had a lot of pimple and stuff and it always happened whenever she went to that planet. why can't they teach stuff like this is school or universities? I am willing to join a esoteric type of school but I can't find any lol. And yea all of this is an illusion but a cool one lol. I will die with two hours of sleep in a day. But I need to recite mood mantra more, sometime I forget reciting it and then realize I forgot lol 

Astral traveler are damn rare o.o like  really low and those are people can't  even control where they want to go so I bet astral travel isn't possible for schools

And keep trying when I first started I could recite for 5 minutes only :p 

9 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

wow this just reminded me of a dream or astral travel that I might have had today or lucid dreaming, whatever you want to call it.

So somehow I become aware in my dream. I became aware that it was a dream, and I could fly if I wanted to in this dream. I have done this many times, flying in dreams, it can be quite fun. I don't know if while dreaming you are also in the astral plane at the same time. It was a beautiful dream. In front of me there were forests, jungles or trees, interspersed with plain green fields. There was also mist and some fog, and clouds which would make the dream a bit misty. The lighting was dim. It was not day time, probably either dawn or dusk, because it was a bit dark. Anyways, I realized its a dream, I was effortlessly able to lift myself up in air, and started flying. I was not flying that high, maybe just above the trees...I also knew this dream would not last long because often you cannot control the outcome, I just let myself travel through the mist, and it was just tress everywhere. Beautiful sight, something out of a Planet Earth documentary maybe. And then I have no idea when the dream ended.

But yeah, it is fun to fly when I become aware, but as time goes on the dream gets blurred, the details are not always perfect, its always a blur..just like a hint of things.

Anyways, I had forgotten about this dream, but just remembered when I came across this post.

ps. sometimes I am having a free-fall in dark spaces during dream but it does not last more than 1-2 seconds.

I dont know how to go beyond, it is beyond my control.   

@GurpreetKaur@BhagatSingh@Lucky

You sure are creative bro XD it's really hard to control dreams though 

Reminds me abt quote from a Sufi saint 

Rumi-

You were born with potential. 
You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. 
You were born with wings. 
You are not meant for crawling, so don't. 
You have wings. 
Learn to use them and fly.

He is probably indicating that we are soul 

We can fly we are not bodies which crawl

19 hours ago, Harman deep singh said:

You sure are creative bro XD it's really hard to control dreams though 

Reminds me abt quote from a Sufi saint 

Rumi-

You were born with potential. 
You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. 
You were born with wings. 
You are not meant for crawling, so don't. 
You have wings. 
Learn to use them and fly.

He is probably indicating that we are soul 

We can fly we are not bodies which crawl

I love rumi.. I used to think his poems are about romantic type of love but it's more of love for God. But works for both areas lol

1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I love rumi.. I used to think his poems are about romantic type of love but it's more of love for God. But works for both  areas lol

Yup totally love for God

Great man indeed ...his quotes are one of best  And quote works for both  areas sadly 

And a true God lover always think abt God whenever he reads these things lol o.o

21 hours ago, Harman deep singh said:

Yup totally love for God

Great man indeed ...his quotes are one of best  And quote works for both  areas sadly 

And a true God lover always think abt God whenever he reads these things lol o.o

True.. I heard this when I was 22 or 23 but that time, it was more about thinking about my soulmate lol. I read that it was for God and I was like no Rumi was some lover who missed his beloved but now I realize how wrong I was. Now the poems make more sense to me lol. 

3 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

True.. I heard this when I was 22 or 23 but that time, it was more about thinking about my soulmate lol. I read that it was for God and I was like no Rumi was some lover who missed his beloved but now I realize how wrong I was. Now the poems make more sense to me lol. 

I see 

When my mind was narrow I would read bhakts poems and quotes and would wonder that if they are bhakts why they love o.o but later I realized everything 

After ur mind progress u realize that poems are For God and finally poems starts making more sense 

*Check profile of ppl here * great interest !

3 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Rumi was awesome. I wish I can feel the same love as he did for his Master.

So is Bhai Nand Lal Ji, his love for Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I would be blessed to have a single drop of their ocean full of love & devotion.

Yup veer g reminds me about time when Guru g said Bhai Nand g to ask anything 

Throne , money , wealth fame power 

But out of humility and such a beautiful heart bhai nand g said that 

Maharaaj  bus eh kirpa kro ki tuhada darshan krke aakhiyain cho ras aa jaya kre 

(Lord Please grant me blessing that whenever I do darshan of you

My eyes start getting amrit)

Bhul chuk maaf

20 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Love is a fruit or blessing in itself which is provided by Guru after many lives of effort.

This is a long journey. I am just a kindergartener happy to play in lap of Saints and Guru Nanak. Hope they won't punish me if I am being naughty.

My all years won't even count as drop in front of these Gursikhs prem and bhakti 

Sadly :p

4 hours ago, sikhi2 said:

A family member of mine had a ghost in them. It spoke through them when they went to visit a spiritualist and it's conversation with the spiritualist was recorded. Before I heard the recording, I looked at my family member and saw that it was a black African looking female. 

Surely enough, the accent in the recording was a very strong african female accent. My family member believed it was an angel, but I knew it wasn't and I told them so. 

During naam simran I did ardas for it to leave, but it went to my friends house instead. My friend who is also spiritual informed me of this and did ardas for it to leave and go to the light. 

I have been attacked by spirits many times in my life and I have found that doing ardas for them to go into the light along with their attachments (if their attachments dont go with them, then they can come back) and to not be able to come back is the best way of them leaving. Also, simply recognise them as a roop of God himself, as both you and I are and any fear you may have of them will leave.

Exorcisms are not difficult, it's all about applying Gurbani in simplicity and seeing them as roop of God- giving them opportunity to go to the light. Anger doesn't really get u anywhere in these situations either. 

How did she got possessed with the African ghost? Instead of fam relative you saw her?

6 hours ago, sikhi2 said:

During naam simran I did ardas for it to leave, but it went to my friends house instead. My friend who is also spiritual informed me of this and did ardas for it to leave and go to the light. 

What do you mean by "go to the light"? Can you please elaborate? Does it mean "go to Almighty God"? How will it go there?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest summi

i myself belong to a sikh family .... but i am a victim of muslim kala jadu .. if any one has such correct info about its cure plzzz inform at rayatsummi@gmail.com .. i will be very thankful for saving my life ...

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Nothing is more powerful than your paat in helping you in this situation. 

Problem is people don't go to Gurbani quick enough, once your there and you still have some issues then its not "black magic" its Akaal getting rid of some nastiness in your life for you.

• 2 months later...
On 6/6/2016 at 11:05 AM, Guest summi said:

i myself belong to a sikh family .... but i am a victim of muslim kala jadu .. if any one has such correct info about its cure plzzz inform at rayatsummi@gmail.com .. i will be very thankful for saving my life ...

If you are a non-Amritdhari and you feel that you are a victim of Black magic, then you should consume Khanday da amrit.

If you are an Amritdhari, then please go for a Peshi to Panj Pyaray. Panj Pyaray should be able to find a solution to your problem as they are the from of Sri Satguru jee.

Panj Singhan may mayro vassa

Bhul chuk maaf