Exorcism in Sikhi

Guest Javanmard

On 6/6/2016 at 11:05 AM, Guest summi said:

i myself belong to a sikh family .... but i am a victim of muslim kala jadu .. if any one has such correct info about its cure plzzz inform at rayatsummi@gmail.com .. i will be very thankful for saving my life ...

Brother, you can get a Sri Sampat Akhand Path done for the removal of Black Magic. Magic (Sihr) involves a contract with a Jinn to affect the victim.

Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale used the following shabad as a Sampat, for removal of negative entities from the house of a Singh.

ANG 323

ਪਰੇਤਹੁ ਕੀਤੋਨੁ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਤਿਨਿ ਕਰਣੈਹਾਰੇ ॥

ਸਭੇ ਸਿਖ ਉਬਾਰਿਅਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਕਾਜ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥

ਨਿੰਦਕ ਪਕੜਿ ਪਛਾੜਿਅਨੁ ਝੂਠੇ ਦਰਬਾਰੇ ॥

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਵਡਾ ਹੈ ਆਪਿ ਸਾਜਿ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥੨॥

Bhul chuk maaf

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2016 at 11:05 AM, Guest summi said:

i myself belong to a sikh family .... but i am a victim of muslim kala jadu .. if any one has such correct info about its cure plzzz inform at rayatsummi@gmail.com .. i will be very thankful for saving my life ...

One of the ways to perform black magic is through a Jinn.

You can try the following Jaap (Shabad on the right below) for protection against such entities.

Black.jpg

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...

one time when I was sitting in da living room I saw dis shadow looked like a human's. It was tall and skinny. It didn't really resemble a shadow from anyone in my family. It passed through between the table and couch. twas weird.

ps does sleep paralysis got anything thing to do with ghosts, etc. It used to happen with me before das (tva (referring to god) Prasad) started reading gurbani, etc. It never never ever happened ever since das (tva (referring to god) Prasad) started reading gurbani, etc.

• 2 years later...
7 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

You are right it is a interesting thread and yes do actually exist ghosts spirits etc

Not wanting to move the thread to another conversation, but I have an acquaintance who is a Sikh (he observes the 4K's) and he's stated there's no such thing from his belief system.  Now he doesn't eat meat, so perhaps there are different sects of Sikhism (I understand that some do and some don't).

I'm not saying you're wrong, just so that I can make that clear, so, it's doubly interesting for me.  I'm just giving some background as to a part of the path as to how I found myself here :)