Are You All Indians Here?

What's up everyone,

My name is Mark and I'm from US. This is my first post in this forum. I want to know about India and its culture. What motivates Indians, they are doing so well in whatever field they go. I think most of the members here are from India so I wanna hear from them.

i would say most members are the children of people from india, lborn in the west. But we certainly have experience of their lives and upbringing whilst still in india.

I will start this, with a simple word: escape. escape from what? poverty and tough lives. Life in india still is a struggle for many millions every day.

My parents came with a view initially to make money and improve their lives back in india, but whilst here seeing that they could never have these lives back in india, eventually ended up staying. i will add this soon.

I am from Iraq.

Are you still in Iraq or do you live elsewhere now?

• 1 month later...

What's up everyone,

My name is Mark and I'm from US. This is my first post in this forum. I want to know about India and its culture. What motivates Indians, they are doing so well in whatever field they go. I think most of the members here are from India so I wanna hear from them.

Well, sir I am from the Punjab state of Khalistan.

India has a variety of cultures,

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

indians.. motivation for indian's is probably witnessing people come out of abject poverty and other people moving with that same model and others seeing others doing well and wanting the same success for themselves, the whole status issue also makes a difference in ones rites of passages of life like marriage.

Edited by JatherdarSahib