Sikh Girl That 'converted' To Islam And Involved In Anti Sikh Propaganda

sandz

YO if you met this girl that your talking about.... trust me... she can make you feel really stupid...and bro this girl can punk you and make you feel like the girl.... BRO i wish you met this girl....SHe could beat u up her self...

p.s shes in university

Hi Ali, are you KDeol's boyfriend? from my experience nearly all the girls convert when they are in a relationship with a Muslim because they feel an emotional obligation to make their BF happy. A friend of mine knows a girl who had a Pakistani BF. He would try his best to pressure her to convert. Even though that girl was not religious but she left him because she did not want to put khay(shame) on her parents head. I know Sikhs who have been or are in relationships with Muslim girls, but the Sikh boys never try to convert the Muslim girls to Sikhi.

SIKHS HAVE CONVERTED INTO CHRISTIANITY BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT, SIKHS ONLY CARE ABOUT SIKHS CONVERTING INTO ISLAM. IT DOESNT MATTER. GOD IS ONE.

That's not true. Sikhs take religious conversion very seriously. During the closing decades of the 19th century, Christian missionaries were trying to convert Sikhs into Christianity. This alarmed Sikhs at the time so much that it caused the Singh Sabha movement which was a movement of religious revival amongst the Sikhs.

The reason why Sikhs take conversion to Islam seriously is because of the violent legacy of Islam in Punjab. Two of our Gurus were executed by Muslims for not converting to Islam(One of the Guru Jee was beheaded and the other Guru Jee was made to sit on a red hot plate). The entire family of Guru Gobind Singh Jee was martyred by Muslims. The two younger sons of Guru Gobind Singh Jee aged 9 and 6 were given a choice to convert to Islam or death. Those two brave children chose to die as Sikhs than live as Muslims.

After them the 1700s saw a life and death struggle for the Sikh nation. Sikhs faced numerous genocides at the hands of Muslims. Captured Sikhs were often given a choice to convert to Islam and save their life or die, nearly all Sikhs became Shaheed for Sikhi. The Darbar Sahib(Golden Temple) was attacked many times, once it was completely destroyed(blown apart) by the Muslims. Sikhs during those times could have lived a comfortable life by simply converting to Islam as you did but worshiping Vaheguru as Sikhs was far more important for them. The persecution of Sikhs at the hands of Muslims was so severe that at one point of our history there were only 2000 Sikh left. It is with great struggle and blessings of Guru Jee that Sikhs still managed to come out on top and rule over Punjab.

So you need to understand the impact Islam has had on the Sikhs before trying to wonder why Sikhs make such a issue if a Sikh converts to Islam.

Edited by Jonny101

Hi Ali, are you KDeol's boyfriend? from my experience nearly all the girls convert when they are in a relationship with a Muslim because they feel an emotional obligation to make their BF happy. A friend of mine knows a girl who had a Pakistani BF. He would try his best to pressure her to convert. Even though that girl was not religious but she left him because she did not want to put khay(shame) on her parents head. I know Sikhs who have been or are in relationships with Muslim girls, but the Sikh boys never try to convert the Muslim girls to Sikhi.

No there is no need to pressure anyone into converting. In Islam we are allowed to marry a women from a different faith as long as she at least believe in the book, and our children are raised as Muslims. So there it is actually not mandatory to convert your partner. I cant speak for other peoples actions. But it is true that it is not mandatory to convert your partner. I know i would never even ask anyone let alone pressure them.

In Islam we are allowed to marry a women from a different faith as long as she at least believe in the book, and our children are raised as Muslims. So there it is actually not mandatory to convert your partner. I cant speak for other peoples actions. But it is true that it is not mandatory to convert your partner. I know i would never even ask anyone let alone pressure them.

Hi Ali, People of the book are the Christians, Jews and Sabians, while other non Muslims like Sikhs are not considered People of the Book. Further more, this is a gender based ruling. Meaning a Muslim man is allowed to marry a woman from 'the people of the book' but a non-Muslim man (including who one is people of the book) is not allowed to marry a Muslim woman.

I don't blame you for pressuring her to convert to Islam because according Islam you would be liable to go to Jahanam if she remained a non-Muslim(Kafir) because it is considered Haraam for a Muslim man to have sex with a woman who does not belong to the category of Islam or people of the book. And as a Muslim you get brownie points for converting a non Muslim to Islam. So there is certainly pressure for the woman like KDeol to convert to Islam in such a relationship.

From what I have seen, the only desi girls who get into such relationships and end up converting are ones who have family problems or who suffer from low self esteem. They end up sacrificing everything for the man including her family relationships, religion etc. while the man does not make such sacrifices for her.

Edited by Jonny101

Bro if you were smart instead of insulting other people.. all you have to say is all people are equal... only god can judge us...

Either you are trying to be very PC or you have no idea of what your religion teaches about non-Muslims. There is no such teaching as equality between Muslims and non-Muslims.

For the life pf me I can't fathom why someone would want to convert into a religion where the so-called prophet allowed his followers to RAPE captive women prisoners. Married a child of 9 years of age and ordered the murder of old women poets who had criticised him.

For the life pf me I can't fathom why someone would want to convert into a religion where the so-called prophet allowed his followers to RAPE captive women prisoners. Married a child of 9 years of age and ordered the murder of old women poets who had criticised him.

My bet is that it is for some manipulative, brainwashing boyfriend.

sullahism is a false religion

Bro, why use such insulting terms for any religion?

I will again appeal to kdeol to please remember your Gurus, Sahibzadas and the countless Shaheeds who gave the ultimate sacrifice but did not give up their Sikhi Sidhak. You are young, many girls your age have become targets of love Jihad and they don't even know it because they are blinded by their love but only regret it after it is too late.

Veere, my view is that it's not nice to say this type of stuff about another religion. I also know the reality of all religions but why break someone's heart by being so harsh? Respect karya karo. The prophets of the Abrahamic traditions and avatars of the Dharma traditions were all men sent by God at some point in history. They are not perfect like the infallible Gurus but they are still better than us.

Veere, my view is that it's not nice to say this type of stuff about another religion. I also know the reality of all religions but why break someone's heart by being so harsh? Respect karya karo. The prophets of the Abrahamic traditions and avatars of the Dharma traditions were all men sent by God at some point in history. They are not perfect like the infallible Gurus but they are still better than us.

It's only about saying the truth even if it is harsh, I don't consider muhammad to be better then me if he was I would be in jail right now. Akal purkh himself revealed to Guru Gobind Singh, muhammad was arrogant.

ਜੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਉਪਜਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤਿਨ ਅਪਨੇ ਰਾਹ ਚਲਾਏ ॥

जे प्रभु परम पुरख उपजाए ॥ तिन तिन अपने राह चलाए ॥

All the great Purushas created by me started their own paths.

ਮਹਾਦੀਨ ਤਬ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਅਰਬ ਦੇਸ ਕੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੨੬॥

महादीन तब प्रभ उपराजा ॥ अरब देस को कीनो राजा ॥२६॥

Then I created Muhammed, who was made the master of Arabia.26.

ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਏਕ ਪੰਥ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਲਿੰਗ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੀਨੇ ਸਭ ਰਾਜਾ ॥

तिन भी एक पंथ उपराजा ॥ लिंग बिना कीने सभ राजा ॥

He started a religion and circumcised all the kings.

ਸਭ ਤੇ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਯੋ ॥੨੭॥

सभ ते अपना नामु जपायो ॥ सति नामु काहूं न द्रिड़ायो ॥२७॥

He caused all to utter his name and did not give True Name of the Lord with firmness to anyone.27.

ਸਭ ਅਪਨੀ ਅਪਨੀ ਉਰਝਾਨਾ ॥ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਾਹੂ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥

सभ अपनी अपनी उरझाना ॥ पारब्रहम काहू न पछाना ॥

Everyone placed his own interest first and foremost and did not comprehend the Supreme Brahman.

ਤਪ ਸਾਧਤ ਹਰਿ ਮੋਹਿ ਬੁਲਾਯੋ ॥ ਇਮ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਲੋਕ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥੨੮॥

तप साधत हरि मोहि बुलायो ॥ इम कहि कै इह लोक पठायो ॥२८॥

When I was busy in the austere devotion, the Lord called me and sent me to this world with the following words.28.

Dasam Granth 135-136

same is being said about the founders of various hindu groups http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=135&english=t&id=68437

Edited by JatherdarSahib

It's only about saying the truth even if it is harsh, I don't consider muhammad to be better then me if he was I would be in jail right now. Akal purkh himself revealed to Guru Gobind Singh, muhammad was arrogant.

Jathadar Jee we are not at the level of Guru Jee that we can judge the Avtars and Prophets. Bani says, Bhulan Andar Sabh Ko, Abhul Guru Kartar(everyone is fallible, only Guru and Vaheguru are infallible). Raam, Krishan, Mohammad were men all sent by Vahiguru. They were not perfect as we know from their biographies. But a lot of fellow humans follow them and love them very much. We can at least not disrespect them like you did in your post that the mods edited. It is not the Gursikh thing to do. Say if I have a friend, and I don't like his parents, I'm not going to insult and disrespect his parents right to his face and break his heart because that would be very mean. There is level of decency one should maintain even when debating religious matters with people of other faiths.

I remeber Bhai Mehtab Singh Jee of Sikh Sangat once mentioned that there are two ways of saying the same thing:

You can say:

1. Tuhade Pita Jee

2. Teri Maa Daa Khasam

Now both mean the same thing. But #1. is respectful while #2. is very disrespectful and probably would get you a black eye for it.

Jathadar Jee we are not at the level of Guru Jee that we can judge the Avtars and Prophets. Bani says, Bhulan Andar Sabh Ko, Abhul Guru Kartar(everyone is fallible, only Guru and Vaheguru are infallible). Raam, Krishan, Mohammad were men all sent by Vahiguru. They were not perfect as we know from their biographies. But a lot of fellow humans follow them and love them very much. We can at least not disrespect them like you did in your post that the mods edited. It is not the Gursikh thing to do. Say if I have a friend, and I don't like his parents, I'm not going to insult and disrespect his parents right to his face and break his heart because that would be very mean. There is level of decency one should maintain even when debating religious matters with people of other faiths.

I remeber Bhai Mehtab Singh Jee of Sikh Sangat once mentioned that there are two ways of saying the same thing:

You can say:

1. Tuhade Pita Jee

2. Teri Maa Daa Khasam

Now both mean the same thing. But #1. is respectful while #2. is very disrespectful and probably would get you a black eye for it.

I don't think waheguru sent a guy to lead us by example when he ends up cohabiting with a child. Great gursikhs spoke in pride the truth, they didn't fall towards others in fear or in the name of political correctness or blasphemy- had we worried about that we as the tisarpanth wouldn't exist at all, bhagat kabir was called before the hindus and the muhammadens for blasphemy.

A gursikhs level should be on par of the gurus not with wishy washy liberalism; the guru gave his shabad not to follow deva, devta or prophets, especially mo when we look at dasam bani.

dasam bani very clearly says all those men had their own interests in mind and corrupted dharama and made their own paths.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

With transliterations added with the great service of google translate which now does punjabi translations. Note the word Liga has roots with words such as lingam, linga (shivling) as in phallus. Have a look at this paper run a search for Mahadin in the pdf http://www.historyju.org/uploads/pdf/journal/vol29/1%20Denis%20Matringe%20_1_.pdf

ਜੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਉਪਜਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤਿਨ ਅਪਨੇ ਰਾਹ ਚਲਾਏ ॥

Jē prabhu parama purakha upajā'ē. Tina tina apanē rāha calā'ē.

All the great Purushas created by me started their own paths.
ਮਹਾਦੀਨ ਤਬ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਅਰਬ ਦੇਸ ਕੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੨੬॥

Mahādīna taba prabha uparājā. Araba dēsa kō kīnō rājā.26.

Then I created Muhammed, who was made the master of Arabia.26.
ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਏਕ ਪੰਥ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਲਿੰਗ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੀਨੇ ਸਭ ਰਾਜਾ ॥

Tina bhī ēka panth uparājā. Liga binā kīnē sabha rājā.

He started a religion and circumcised all the kings.
ਸਭ ਤੇ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਯੋ ॥੨੭॥

Sabha tē apanā nām japāyō. Sat nām kāhū na driṛāyō.27.

He caused all to utter his name and did not give True Name of the Lord with firmness to anyone.27.
ਸਭ ਅਪਨੀ ਅਪਨੀ ਉਰਝਾਨਾ ॥ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਾਹੂ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥

Sabha apanī apanī urajhānā. Pārabrahama kāhū na pachānā.

Everyone placed his own interest first and foremost and did not comprehend the Supreme Brahman.
ਤਪ ਸਾਧਤ ਹਰਿ ਮੋਹਿ ਬੁਲਾਯੋ ॥ ਇਮ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਲੋਕ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥੨੮॥
Tapa sādhata hari mōhi bulāyō. Ima kahi kai iha lōka paṭhāyō.28.
When I was busy in the austere devotion, the Lord called me and sent me to this world with the following words.28.
Dasam Granth 135-136
same is being said about the founders of various hindu groups http://www.sridasam....lish=t&id=68437
And compare it now with the absolute truth
ghar sukh vasiaa baahar sukh paaeiaa ||
I dwell in peace in my home, and I am at peace outside.
kahu naanak gur ma(n)thra dhrirraaeiaa ||3||2||
Says Nanak, the Guru has implanted His Mantra within me. ||3||2||
SGGS 1136
Edited by JatherdarSahib

ਪਰਮ ਚਲਾਵਨ ਸੰਤ ਉਬਾਰਨ ॥ ਦੁਸਟ ਸਭਨ ਕੋ ਮੂਲ ਉਪਾਰਨ ॥੪੩॥

Param Chalaavna Saanta Aubaarna ॥ Dusatta Sabhana Ko Moola Aupaarna ॥43॥

(I have been born) to spread Dharma, and protect saints, and root out tyrants and evil-minded persons.43.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਭਏ ਪਹਿਲ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ॥ ਆਪੁ ਆਪੁ ਤਿਨ ਜਾਪੁ ਉਚਾਰਾ ॥

Je Je Bhaee Pahila Avataara ॥ Aapu Aapu Tina Jaapu Auchaara ॥

All the earlier incarnations [Avtars] caused only their names to be remembered.

ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦੋਖੀ ਕੋਈ ਨ ਬਿਦਾਰਾ ॥ ਧਰਮ ਕਰਨ ਕੋ ਰਾਹੁ ਨ ਡਾਰਾ ॥੪੪॥

Parabha Dokhee Koeala Na Bidaara ॥ Dharam Karana Ko Raahu Na Daara ॥44॥

They did not strike the tyrants and did not make them follow th path of Dharma.44.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਗਉਸ ਅੰਬੀਆ ਭਏ ॥ ਮੈ ਮੈ ਕਰਤ ਜਗਤ ਤੇ ਗਏ ॥

Je Je Gausa Aanbeeaa Bhaee ॥ Mai Mai Karata Jagata Te Gaee ॥

All the earlier prophets ended themselves in ego.

Sahib Sri Dasam Granth Maharaj Ji (Dasam Durbar)- Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj - 138

http://searchgurbani.com/dasam_granth/page/138

Edited by JatherdarSahib

ਪਰਮ ਚਲਾਵਨ ਸੰਤ ਉਬਾਰਨ ॥ ਦੁਸਟ ਸਭਨ ਕੋ ਮੂਲ ਉਪਾਰਨ ॥੪੩॥

Param Chalaavna Saanta Aubaarna ॥ Dusatta Sabhana Ko Moola Aupaarna ॥43॥

(I have been born) to spread Dharma, and protect saints, and root out tyrants and evil-minded persons.43.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਭਏ ਪਹਿਲ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ॥ ਆਪੁ ਆਪੁ ਤਿਨ ਜਾਪੁ ਉਚਾਰਾ ॥

Je Je Bhaee Pahila Avataara ॥ Aapu Aapu Tina Jaapu Auchaara ॥

All the earlier incarnations [Avtars] caused only their names to be remembered.

ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦੋਖੀ ਕੋਈ ਨ ਬਿਦਾਰਾ ॥ ਧਰਮ ਕਰਨ ਕੋ ਰਾਹੁ ਨ ਡਾਰਾ ॥੪੪॥

Parabha Dokhee Koeala Na Bidaara ॥ Dharam Karana Ko Raahu Na Daara ॥44॥

They did not strike the tyrants and did not make them follow th path of Dharma.44.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਗਉਸ ਅੰਬੀਆ ਭਏ ॥ ਮੈ ਮੈ ਕਰਤ ਜਗਤ ਤੇ ਗਏ ॥

Je Je Gausa Aanbeeaa Bhaee ॥ Mai Mai Karata Jagata Te Gaee ॥

All the earlier prophets ended themselves in ego.

Sahib Sri Dasam Granth Maharaj Ji (Dasam Durbar)- Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj - 138

http://searchgurbani.com/dasam_granth/page/138

Thanks for these quotes. Anyway, I think we have become distracted from the topic at hand. Love Jihad is very real amongst the South Asian community. It is happening where ever South Asians live. Usually the girls who are targeted are confused girls suffering from low self esteem or who have family problems at home. Otherwise why would someone in their right mind abandon Sikhi for any of the Abrahamic religions. Hopefully KDeol if she is reading this, will come to her senses and realize what a huge mistake she made and for what.

Thanks for these quotes. Anyway, I think we have become distracted from the topic at hand. Love Jihad is very real amongst the South Asian community. It is happening where ever South Asians live. Usually the girls who are targeted are confused girls suffering from low self esteem or who have family problems at home. Otherwise why would someone in their right mind abandon Sikhi for any of the Abrahamic religions. Hopefully KDeol if she is reading this, will come to her senses and realize what a huge mistake she made and for what.

Not to mention Low IQ aswell talk about the religion to convert to, the others seem way better to pick. It's strong association with criminal activity from it's inception till today has to be entirely warped infront of the new generation of it's members so they don't partake in it yet those with low iq buy all the warped reality of criminal activity associated with it.

I contemplated Christianity at one point for a couple of reasons one is it's strong association of a community, when you see church going people, nor do christians fight over commitees. Christians level of contribution to global academia. Offcourse that negates the xenophobia, hate crimes and how early scientists were treated by the church and still are today.

I kind of liked Christianity lack of dietary restrictions which made life hard, until I realised there were cultural dietary restrictions around and since dietary regulations were mainly controlled by groups with Christian values the influence came in to make it difficult to pick and choose. Later on I realised the only thing we don't agree with is on alcohol.

I liked the idea of direct counsel with the priests you can have a one to one with any christian priest I tried in the past I found them very supportive, but at that time I wasn't aware of the role all of that counselling played up to with child abuse, perhaps due to the priests remaining celibate.

I liked Jesus absence on the topic of war, politics rendering on ceaser what is his and christ his; until I found verses where christ talks about the sword. Which for me made me realise there was more metaphor behind it but found it troublesome to adopt a pacifist world view but then troublesome to accept the view some sikhs had on the whole sant siphia thing and act quickly. It took me time to see those Sikhs I met who were aggressive never read zafarnama nor knew underlining sikh principles.

I liked Christianity absence of religious attire, it can become a burden to be uniformed in something which can make life difficult socially. I realised life was about a challenge in Sikhi and over all plus I learned the emphasis people put on the 5ks, where by if you don't where them you will go to hell and are an evil person was entirely mispreachings by village based preachers who never read much on sikhi and were making the stuff up.

I found christianities concepts simple, easy to understand, alot of books present. But then I felt I owed it to Sikhi to at least dive into it and I found how the basic philisophical framework encapsulated in metaphysics was never brought in the forefront of any book I read back then on the basics of maya, it's three houses, it's subdivisions, panatheism and it's importance on our behavioural patterns on treating others better. As I read on I also found through Sikh philosophies a higher standard of thinking which made me realise some traditions have major flaws and that helped me to understand why people had turned away from christianity. But from early on I could see the great flaws in muhammden doctrine as some writers say it is in it's dark ages, people try to romanticise the ottoman empire which isn't that great either.

Christianity has no nasty shariah law where nutters are looking to kill and torture you in slow painful ways and tell you god wants that for you. But then learning on wards you find some of that nuts stuff is in the old testament but people got a little more experimentative it was a social revolution where people in the world after maharaja ranjit singh's time realised this wasn't the ideal way to construct a peaceful civilisation, you would just end up greating a crazy desert environment.

In all there is a problem not with the people of those ideologies but the ideologies themselves people usually confuse the two. There are books I could suggest to snap someone out of this false romaticised dream of muhammdenism but they will probably be written off as offensive, racist and should be retaliated with some form of violence towards the writer and anyone involved in that book. But then we see double standards when muhammdens write books highlighting negativity in other religions. It is odd how till today muhammden writers who try to say negative things about sikhi always point to lies or misconstrued ideas, misconceptions, exaggerations and stereotypes.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

J sahib thing is, christian Russia and USA have killed massively and ww2 etc was all christian.

Christianity may have low internal violence, but that is due to less tribalism as you cross the hajnal line.

In regards to sant sipahi, the view is if you are attacked, strike back.

The common view of zafarnama is that you should not recklessly war over politics. However self defense is a question of honor.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |