Sign in to follow this  
HSD1

Beautician Bombarded By 40 Calls A Day From Men Asking For Sex After Former Best Friend Put Her Details On Adult Dating Website.

• Bitter Laurie Bridges fell out with beautician Nikki Bains, 24
  • Bridges created fake dating advert with friend's personal details
  • 37-year-old, from Kings Heath, Birmingham, admitted harassment charge

A beautician was bombarded with dozens of explicit phone calls a day from men wanting sex after a best friend added her photograph and contact details to an adult dating site.

Nikki Bains was inundated with up to 40 sleazy calls a day from men - many leaving a simple message: 'I’m horny - let’s meet up.'

It was only after a week of being tormented that she discovered Laurie Bridges had uploaded her personal information to the internet after an argument, a court heard.

article-2352282-1A99A1FE000005DC-623_306
article-2352282-1A99A19E000005DC-689_306

Torment: Nikki Bains, left, received upto 40 calls a day from men wanting sex after her bitter former friend Laurie Bridges, right, uploaded her personal contact details onto the internet without her knowing

Bridges, who is on disability benefit, later admitted a charge of harassment and was given a 12-month community order, told to pay £100 costs and a £60 victim surcharge at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court.

The 37-year-old and Nikki, from Ladywood, Birmingham, had been close friends, sometimes speaking on the phone 30 times a day.

But the friendship turned sour when Bridges, from Kings Heath, fell out with one of Nikki’s former boyfriends.

Nikki said Bridges took to the Adult Friend Finder website and dating site Badoo, given the lowest score for privacy in a 2009 Cambridge University survey of 45 social network sites.

Men who responded to the fake ad, which contained Nikki’s picture and claims that she was wearing lingerie, were given her mobile phone number.

It heralded a week of hell for the 24-year-old, who finally rumbled the reason for the slew of steamy calls and texts.

article-2352282-1A99A28E000005DC-411_634

Week of hell: 24-year-old Nikki Bains endured a week of being harassed by men wanting sex until she discovered the malicious prank played by her former best friend

Speaking after the case, Nikki said: 'At first I was angry, then I became scared.'

'It was a malicious thing to do to a friend - I think she has a problem.

'At first I thought it was an ex-boyfriend and blamed him. I also confronted Laurie, but she denied everything. I’m still jumpy every time the phone goes.

'It’s identity theft, with pictures taken from my laptop profile. I was getting between 30 and 40 messages a day from men wanting sex.'

'She has never said sorry, never explained herself. If there was something wrong, she should have come to me directly.

Shahzat Iman, prosecuting, told the court: 'There was some sort of falling out between the parties concerned.

'As a result of this, the defendant set up a number of internet sites without Nikki’s permission.

'She accepted she was wrong setting them up and causing a nuisance to the lady concerned.'

Julia Morgan, defending, said her client accepted she went too far.

'It’s clear that they were friends, there was a falling out, she fully accepts that what she did was wrong,' Ms Morgan said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352282/Beautician-bombarded-40-calls-day-men-asking-sex-best-friend-details-adult-dating-website.html

She looks like a proper coconut ho.

Take a good look at what Kaurs have come down too.

So kids, take that as a lesson on how important who you trust as a friend is.

As for her look, I dont have a problem with Sikh girls who wear make up but the way some Asian girls go for the whole clown thing is a bit weird.

Having said that if Sikh men say things like this, it's no wonder some of them act like coconuts: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72225-dating-a-white-girl/

As for her look, I dont have a problem with Sikh girls who wear make up but the way some Asian girls go for the whole clown thing is a bit weird.

Come on! She's a brown chav.

From ss:

hey its great you going to have beautiful gorre children , all the best!

jaw drop

It's these kind of girls in Birmingham that get tossed around by sulay and then they come running to apney when they get gang raped by them !

We used to call them 'slappers' -(not sure if they use that term any more??)

Don't understand how the parents have let her turn out this way. I reckon at least one of her parents was born in the UK (i.e. she is most likely third generation immigrant) and this wouldn't have happened if both her parents were first generation immigrants who came in their teens or later to the UK.

Don't understand how the parents have let her turn out this way. I reckon at least one of her parents was born in the UK (i.e. she is most likely third generation immigrant) and this wouldn't have happened if both her parents were first generation immigrants who came in their teens or later to the UK.

How long can we rely on that?

Sooner or later we are going to get 4th, 5th, 6th generation.

It gets hard to enthuse youths about the faith when so many apnay exhibit petty small mindedness over things like caste and social status over anything of depth.

Under those circs I'm not surprised that youth are confused and run around trying to fit in here and there. Are you?

you can't get anymore coconutish than that. The result of bad parenting. Hope she reads this

I hope she reads.

"you can't get anymore coconutish than that. The result of bad parenting. Hope she reads this"

I hope she reads.

Why do you hope she reads this? You mean you hope her parents read this?

Premi:

I was trying to be 'high-brow witty' which appears to have (unfortunately) gone over your head.

I was alluding to the point that I doubt she reads. Period. She don't seem the type?

Then again, she may be an avid reader of things like Katie Price's biographies - who knows?

On a less jocular (but nonetheless pertinent) point:

I see apneean acting like coconuts all over the place, especially in the workforce. The example above is only one [albeit an extreme] case of what is rampant in England.

Anyone not seeing this must live a closeted life.

What a load of backward comments. Don't come to Britain for the cash and education then. More slappers in India. At least we're independent with morals and don't chuck a baby out 9 months later. Where did that fall from? The sky? Go to India and preach your twisted ideology there. See how they like it. Most probably, your wife, husband, father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter on Badoo.....lmao

Don't come to Britain for the cash and education then. 

That's rich. Your people shouldn't have come to India to rob the place blind for hundreds of years white c*nt. 

The effrontery of this c*nt. Get the memo: we haven't come here to turn into you, twat. 

I don't know about this Guest thing: it lets any troll come here and write sh*t. 

Edited by dalsingh101