Muslim Abuser Who 'didn't Know' That Sex With A Girl Of 13 Was Illegal Is Spared Jail

HSD1

Oh look how smart he is, grading me and going on about spelling. Cries about how much a victim he is to cover up his own patronising self. *Snore*. Dont cry though, you could send a cloud to rain on me or melt my KitKats. After all you are this super smart psychic who is a far better judge of everything than anyone else.

Oh look how smart he is, grading me and going on about spelling. Cries about how much a victim he is to cover up his own patronising self. *Snore*. Dont cry though, you could send a cloud to rain on me or melt my KitKats. After all you are this super smart psychic who is a far better judge of everything than anyone else.

Lol a loyal dog always comes back to his master even if the master kicks hims out. Shoo Shoo stop humping my leg and get out. The master has work to do.

Ah man and I was enjoying myself so much as well, it was like the good old days on here.

Like a dog's tail huh? Good one lol

Edited by BhagatSingh

Lol a loyal dog always comes back to his master even if the master kicks hims out. Shoo Shoo stop humping my leg and get out. The master has work to do.

Like a dog's tail huh? Good one lol

Mate, you're the only b*tch round here. Which is surprising considering your complete lack of respect for women. Run along now, save the world from the dumbasses. Oh and dont take that as meaning you should kill yourself lol.

Edited by HSD1

Okay man! Enough, you've both had your fun now - leave it out.....

lol

Edited by dalsingh101

I got to say though.....

Now that I've met a good few people from Canada and have spoken to relatives I know well, who grew up here in London and have been living in Canada for a few years now.

Very often, Canadian brothers and sisters have a child like naivety towards the real, dark world. I know from speaking to relatives who've migrated that this is widespread problem because things are generally so cuddly out there.

I got to say though.....

Now that I've met a good few people from Canada and have spoken to relatives I know well, who grew up here in London and have been living in Canada for a few years now.

Very often, Canadian brothers and sisters have a child like naivety towards the real, dark world. I know from speaking to relatives who've migrated that this is widespread problem because things are generally so cuddly out there.

"real, dark world" lol. Dally I understand the world is not good, in fact largely horrible and unforgiving. I mean its all there in the sakhis. You don't need to be a Brit to see it. But the attitude of a God-oriented person is highlighted by Guru Arjan when He says "na ko bairee nahe begana sagal sang hum ko banai". He got tortured but He did not give up His state of mind, His friendly attitude towards the world.

LoL

It's called Hukam ;)

ਕਾਨੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

ਬਿਸਰਿ ਗਈ ਸਭ ਤਾਤਿ ਪਰਾਈ ॥

ਜਬ ਤੇ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਮੋਹਿ ਪਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਨਾ ਕੋ ਬੈਰੀ ਨਹੀ ਬਿਗਾਨਾ ਸਗਲ ਸੰਗਿ ਹਮ ਕਉ ਬਨਿ ਆਈ ॥੧॥

ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀਨੋ ਸੋ ਭਲ ਮਾਨਿਓ ਏਹ ਸੁਮਤਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਤੇ ਪਾਈ ॥੨॥

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਰਵਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਏਕੈ ਪੇਖਿ ਪੇਖਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਿਗਸਾਈ ॥੩॥੮॥

His friendly attitude towards the world.

Yeah but I feel you go beyond that and start straying into cloud cuckoo land territory.

That all being said, wild finger pointing at all Muslims is the height of dumbness too. Isolate the Paks. Anyone who knows, will know that THAT community is the one mass producing the nonce cases targeting Sikh girls. If other mussies have started doing it, it will be because they are following that lead/example (I know a few odd half-caste converts have got involved in the converting business in the past).

HSD, you're too intelligent to not understand that generalising is just going to shoot us in the foot. Sort yourself out dude.

I got to say though.....

Aint that the truth. Though in 15-20 years when all the racist chavs and poor sulleh from here that have gone and settled there have roots and brought up kids it may mean our lot will have to grow up and stop living in Disneyland.

Unless they dont want to take heed of this warning. But we all know what will happen then.

That all being said, wild finger pointing at all Muslims is the height of dumbness too. Isolate the Paks. Anyone who knows, will know that THAT community is the one mass producing the nonce cases targeting Sikh girls. If other mussies have started doing it, it will be because they are following that lead/example (I know a few odd half-caste converts have got involved in the converting business in the past).

HSD, you're too intelligent to not understand that generalising is just going to shoot us in the foot. Sort yourself out dude.

Whether I am smart or not, even I can see that muslims in general would like to brush this under the carpet. Why? Because a lot of non-pak muslims simply dont care as long as they arent affected or something they hold dear isnt attacked. If that is the case then Islam will not stop being targetted until muslims learn to leave alone what others hold dear. It's a simple enough point. The muslim community has two options. Join in with backing their brothers and trying to sweep this under the carpet which will forever tarnish Islam and its adherents wherever they may come from and justify everything bad that will happen to them in the future. Or turf the paks out and show that they can be good muslims by dealing with those who use Islam to justify bad practices. If they will not be smoked out of their hole by what is going on then they will get gassed with the rest of the rats.

One thing Sikh fundos need to get through their thick heads is that just because you would throw siropas around, bow down to and let your women jump up and down on anyone who is nice to you doesnt mean that if you are nice that everyone else will give you all that you want. Has it ever occurred to anyone that all these guilt trips and promises of future reward are exactly what the white and musis always do to placate us? In Canada white politicians do this with the Sikh community all the time. Do this to get that. Oh it wasnt good enough. Oh you've got to try harder. Even the Scots/Chinese/Africans dont fall for these empty promises and set up to fail requests. Why are Sikhs so childish that they cant see this? If we met their demands, they would want more. If we gave them more they would say we havent given them enough. All the while the issue we want resolved is left to fester as it is drowned out by the constant whining and wants of others put before the needs of our own. If the muslims wanted to help us stop the groomers they would do it unconditionally.

Whether I am smart or not, even I can see that muslims in general would like to brush this under the carpet. Why? Because a lot of non-pak muslims simply dont care as long as they arent affected or something they hold dear isnt attacked. If that is the case then Islam will not stop being targetted until muslims learn to leave alone what others hold dear. It's a simple enough point. The muslim community has two options. Join in with backing their brothers and trying to sweep this under the carpet which will forever tarnish Islam and its adherents wherever they may come from and justify everything bad that will happen to them in the future. Or turf the paks out and show that they can be good muslims by dealing with those who use Islam to justify bad practices. If they will not be smoked out of their hole by what is going on then they will get gassed with the rest of the rats.

One thing Sikh fundos need to get through their thick heads is that just because you would throw siropas around, bow down to and let your women jump up and down on anyone who is nice to you doesnt mean that if you are nice that everyone else will give you all that you want. Has it ever occurred to anyone that all these guilt trips and promises of future reward are exactly what the white and musis always do to placate us? In Canada white politicians do this with the Sikh community all the time. Do this to get that. Oh it wasnt good enough. Oh you've got to try harder. Even the Scots/Chinese/Africans dont fall for these empty promises and set up to fail requests. Why are Sikhs so childish that they cant see this? If we met their demands, they would want more. If we gave them more they would say we havent given them enough. All the while the issue we want resolved is left to fester as it is drowned out by the constant whining and wants of others put before the needs of our own. If the muslims wanted to help us stop the groomers they would do it unconditionally.

There are a lot of uncomfortable truths in the above. Very perceptive.

Why are Sikhs so childish that they cant see this?

Because we are 'half devil and half child'

lol

"real, dark world" lol. Dally I understand the world is not good, in fact largely horrible and unforgiving. I mean its all there in the sakhis.

Thing with encountering it in sakhis as opposed to real life, is that the sakhi encounter doesn't give you the experience, knowledge and conditioning to try and deal with it on a practical level.

Edited by dalsingh101

It is not under common law.

That's why its a good idea to have human judges and bring some humanity back into the law.

Thing with encountering it in sakhis as opposed to real life, is that the sakhi encounter doesn't give you the experience, knowledge and conditioning to try and deal with it on a practical level.

I agree that sakhis don't give you the lived experience of the world. However, they (and bani) do give ways to deal with it on the practical level.

I agree that sakhis don't give you the lived experience of the world. However, they (and bani) do give ways to deal with it on the practical level.

So can people who've actually been witnessing and trying to deal with the situations themselves. Don't underplay that by hiding behind bani.

I don't know what you are going on about. All I am talking about is the attitude of a God-oriented person.

You appeared to have made being 'God orientated' and 'realistic' mutually exclusive - which our Gurus never did.

You appeared to have made being 'God orientated' and 'realistic' mutually exclusive - which our Gurus never did.

What I was trying to say was that one can see the "real, dark world" and still have a friendly and open attitude towards the "real,dark world".

You mentioned the Gurus. They talk about ParBrahmn on every page of SGGS. What is Parbrahmn?

For one, it is absolutely real, more real than the world. Two when it is perceived three things immediately happen:

1. individual is filled with bliss

2. the mind expands and opens up

3. individual transcends 'I vs Other' mentality

Edited by BhagatSingh