Does Waheguru Do Everything?

My question is does waheguru do everything or do we do things ourselves?Do we have a free mind of ourselves or does waheguru do everything?Like for example if I give some money to a poor person is it me or is it waheguru doing it?

If you think waheguru does everything does he do bad evil things as well or is he limited to the good only?

In my opinion I think waheguru controls and does everything even if it's bad or evil.I want to here the sangats views.

Very Good question

The little knowledge and understanding I have is that , I think the question should be what and where is Waheguru (God) . In the mool muntar its states

god is everywhere , god doesnt take birth or dies . Based on this what is our perception of waheguru ?

Waheguru is in everything , born as humans ,take the highest form of life where the aim is to be one with the creator by remembering the almighty 24x7 with love and compassion, serving the whole of humanity.

I think if we just sit their and dont do anything like pray,mediate,seva etcc and think its wahegurus doing , i think is wrong , we have a choice whether to go down path A or B and based on our own actions we will be judged. So i think we need to make the effort ,and go down the correct path and waheguru will guide us and help us , which then our belief will become stronger and realise there is an "external force" out there looking after us.

Very complex topic. I don't think there is black and white answer to this.

He does everything, but he is everywhere including in various forms of perceptions/thoughts/concepts of an individual itself such a) everything is determined, b..) everything is pre-determined c) man is master of his own destiny.

He himself is pulling the strings for one to think all these different perceptions to begin with- the main question is why? to find out why? one has to go deep within, if one perception is strong towards man is master of his own destinty which mean vahiguroo is alluding/drawing the seeker to make free will efforts to merge back in himself and if one perception is strong towards that everything is pre-determined which mean vahiguroo is alluding/drawing the seeker to an updesh of sehaj (at respective moment or stage)- take it easy- let it flow- stay in hakum- akhan jor chuapai na jor

Both meta realities of pre-determination of vahiguroo does everything and free will applies respective to diffferent different individual at different different stages in life...thats the reason its very important to go deep within to ignite deep search within to find where these perceptions mean and with bibek buddhi filter all thoughts and follow the ones be it pre determination or free will of gurbani - which are given subtly within by self-vahiguroo himself as guiding force/wisdom within..!!

Very Good question

The little knowledge and understanding I have is that , I think the question should be what and where is Waheguru (God) . In the mool muntar its states

god is everywhere , god doesnt take birth or dies . Based on this what is our perception of waheguru ?

Waheguru is in everything , born as humans ,take the highest form of life where the aim is to be one with the creator by remembering the almighty 24x7 with love and compassion, serving the whole of humanity.

I think if we just sit their and dont do anything like pray,mediate,seva etcc and think its wahegurus doing , i think is wrong , we have a choice whether to go down path A or B and based on our own actions we will be judged. So i think we need to make the effort ,and go down the correct path and waheguru will guide us and help us , which then our belief will become stronger and realise there is an "external force" out there looking after us.

totally agree.

Very Good question

Partially agree

The moon has a consciousness and it fulfills its purpose. It also has certain effects on the earth and the consciousness that resides there. We are the same. We fulfill the purpose of our existence and have an effect on other consciousness.

Past (karma, ancestors) ------- push----> Organism (human, moon) -------pull------->Future possibilites A, B, C...

We are set forth in motion by a past but can be pulled towards any future. Waheguru is timeless so He is that pulling force from the future. The Atma (you) is attracted towards certain possibilities more than others, which are presented to Atma (you) by Parmatma.

Past (karma, ancestors) ------- push----> Atma in the organism (human, moon) -------pull-------> Parmatma pulls to various future possibilites A, B, C...

I think this reconciles free will with determined outcome.

Bhul chuk maaf karna

Edited by BhagatSingh

Does waheguru reside in everything?For example would waheguru reside in a non living things suxh as a chair or a spoon etc?Some people say waheguru only resides in living things.

if you can feel the Waheguru within a spoon or in it's making, then let's say it can.

I say, why should we argue that Waheguru is only within living things or things with a conscious.

Waheguru has NO FORM as we know but he can manifest from and in ANY roop for our sake just as in Bhagat Dhana sakhi.

Within ALL of this creation is Waheguru. Just as in every single molecule of oxygen he may be and so in every single nucleus within every single particle.

Sometimes, I explain to my kids that the nucleus of every single atom is actually the God or waheguru factor within all of his creation.

As for free-will. I see it as our own will to perform or take actions that we are capable of or limited to.

However, our Free will is always under the umbrella of His will or his hukam.

Because his will is the ultimate governing factor for all of us.??

-Let's say that you have the choice of using your free-will in making a simple decision like whether to take the bus or car to work.

The choice you make will be your own, providing you shall be capable of pursuing it. Because for you to proceed, you NEED to be ALIVE and BREATHING. and the ONLY person who controls your breaths is Waheguru Himself !

Therefore, his Hukam or His will is the Overall governer or doer and if his will Governs or decides that you shall have use of your own limited free-will, then so it will be.

This way, I see our free-will as coming under the umbrella of His Will or Hukam.

Edited by Lucky

Waheguru does everything overall however we have the choice of thinking doing and saying........its our choice to think that bad thought but maybe waheguru triggered that thought.........it is wrong to try and evaluate god or describe god as it is impossible of what he does.

Just understand that although everything is predestined, we write our own destiny as we live.

Does waheguru reside in everything?For example would waheguru reside in a non living things suxh as a chair or a spoon etc?Some people say waheguru only resides in living things.

I think if we take the source back to its routes they all go back it Waheguru for example

Take A chair , what is it made from ..( wood , nails, glue,screws,cloth etc..) , wheres the wood come from ( maybe a forest, tree) ... who cut the wood ( people) , where did the tree come from ? ( planted a seed ) , who planted the seed etc.. etc .... so if we go back to the source , i think it goes back to Waheguru so I think yes waheguru resides in everything .

I think if we take the source back to its routes they all go back it Waheguru for example

Take A chair , what is it made from ..( wood , nails, glue,screws,cloth etc..) , wheres the wood come from ( maybe a forest, tree) ... who cut the wood ( people) , where did the tree come from ? ( planted a seed ) , who planted the seed etc.. etc .... so if we go back to the source , i think it goes back to Waheguru so I think yes waheguru resides in everything .

DSG "Waheguru residing everything" has to be taken beyond logic into actual experience. It's possible to SEE that He is.

DSG "Waheguru residing everything" has to be taken beyond logic into actual experience. It's possible to SEE that He is.

Bhagat Singh , i dont understand the last bit ( " into actual experience. Its possible to See that he is ")

Please explain ?

Thanks

Waheguru is in everything............if we look at mool mantar and even the first saying, ikoangkaar..........ikoangkaar is a manifestation of everything, now i cant explain what ikoangkaar is in detail because there is too much to say but please watch these vids to truely learn wat ikoangkar means..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBJEiez3F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3OGBMVLOas

BASICSOFSIKHI...........great youtube channel with english katha.

Humans being of higher conscious have the ability and capability to do wrong or to make the wrong choices.

Whereas a plant or a tree that is still living and has an aware conscious knows only to do what it has been programmed to do by Waheguru.

We know what to do as well, but we also have the option of making choices.

Edited by Lucky

You can see for yourself that Waheguru is everywhere. You don't need to rely on logical arguments e.g. the one you gave: He made everything so He is in everything.

In fact, seeing it yourself is more valuable that any logical argument.

I agree , but was only trying to give me 2 p's worth by the example about the Chair and spoon thats all nothing too serious.. the little understanding I have .

What else do you wana know?

Do you know how to contact the indian high commission , they are not responding to emails, phone calls ..

( only joking .... :mellow::mellow: )

• 2 weeks later...

My option is that: Everything is pre-determined as per our karmas (controlled by Kal Niranjan) but we do have free-will in limited sense. Waheguru does NOT do anything, everything is being done by Kal Niranjan, but fact is that even Kal Niranjan is also created by Waheguru Himself.

Gurbani states that we have to be within HIS hukam which means that what we are experiencing (either good or bad) is the result of our previous deeds.

For more information derived from many Sants/Mahapurashs (including Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale), please refer to: http://satgur.net/Articles/Spiritual/7

Awesome video..i have tested this pratically- divide the mind into two - one bibek and other is mind..watch the predetermined game unfolds- watch the thoughts as witness both coming from bibek and thoughts in mind....you be surprised...just to be subtle and receptive in order to experiment..maharaj in form of your self is the one giving the thoughts from bibek at the first place..lol..and this fool - jev (I) thinks that he is doer.

Very complex topic. I don't think there is black and white answer to this.

He does everything, but he is everywhere including in various forms of perceptions/thoughts/concepts of an individual itself such a) everything is determined, b..) everything is pre-determined c) man is master of his own destiny.

He himself is pulling the strings for one to think all these different perceptions to begin with- the main question is why? to find out why? one has to go deep within, if one perception is strong towards man is master of his own destinty which mean vahiguroo is alluding/drawing the seeker to make free will efforts to merge back in himself and if one perception is strong towards that everything is pre-determined which mean vahiguroo is alluding/drawing the seeker to an updesh of sehaj (at respective moment or stage)- take it easy- let it flow- stay in hakum- akhan jor chuapai na jor

Both meta realities of pre-determination of vahiguroo does everything and free will applies respective to diffferent different individual at different different stages in life...thats the reason its very important to go deep within to ignite deep search within to find where these perceptions mean and with bibek buddhi filter all thoughts and follow the ones be it pre determination or free will of gurbani - which are given subtly within by self-vahiguroo himself as guiding force/wisdom within..!!