Boris: I'm The First London Mayor Of 'muslim Extraction'

dalsingh101

I'm the first London Mayor of 'Muslim extraction', Boris Johnson boasts as he pleads for Arab investment in the capital

• Mayor urges Ninth World Islamic Economic Forum to back London
  • Tells story of great-great-grandfather who made his money in beeswax
  • Joked that it all went wrong when an American invented the lightbulb
  • Announces £100million fund to attract tech start-ups from Muslim world

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480251/Boris-Johnson-Im-London-Mayor-Muslim-extraction.html#ixzz2jFiPAH3c

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on FacebookBoris Johnson has boasted of being the first Mayor of London of ‘Muslim extraction’ as he sought to attract billions of pounds of Arab money for the capital.

He told the story of his great-great-grandfather Ahmed Hamdi, a Muslim entrepreneur who made his money in beeswax.

Mr Johnson defended Britain’s immigration policy, boasting that the spirit of openness could be seen in ‘shisha bars’ across the capital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480251/Boris-Johnson-Im-London-Mayor-Muslim-extraction.html#ixzz2jFiLMT5S

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Addressing the Ninth World Islamic Economic Forum, Mr Johnson urged wealthy figures from across the Arab world to invest in London.

He told them: ‘Let’s build up trade, co-operation and partnership and let us do it in a city that has risen since the days of Offa to become the greatest on Earth.

‘With more American banks than NY, more museums than Paris, less rainfall than Rome and the greatest centre for Islamic finance in the world.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480251/Boris-Johnson-Im-London-Mayor-Muslim-extraction.html#ixzz2jFiHcGUo

Mr Johnson drew on his own background to make the case for the capital.

‘I am very proud to be here this morning because I am sure that I am the first Mayor of London of partly Muslim extraction, and indeed the descendant of a Muslim entrepreneur by the name of Ahmed Hamdi.

‘My father’s father’s father’s father - a pious man of Anatolia who made the Haj and who more or less cornered the beeswax market in Istanbul, which was a very good idea because you needed beeswax candles to light the mosques.

‘So he was in the same commercially agreeable position as the big six energy companies in Britain today, though his prices were obviously more reasonable.

‘He flourished mightily minding his own beeswax, as we say in England.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480251/Boris-Johnson-Im-London-Mayor-Muslim-extraction.html#ixzz2jFiE0Bd2

However, he said Mr Hamdi was ‘overwhelmed by a technological disaster’ when American Thomas Edison invented the electric light bulb.

His son abandoned beeswax and become a controversial politician and journalist and was eventually assassinated, Mr Johnson said.

His great-grandfather ‘grew up knowing the Koran off by heart and he would have been stunned to find that his descendant had gone on to become Mayor of this city, and even more amazed to find that the world had so progressed that today we are welcoming the world’s first Islamic Economic Forum to take place outside the Muslim world’.

Mr Johnson announced a £100million fund to encourage tech start-ups from the Muslim world to move to Britain.

It comes after David Cameron unveiled a £200million new Islamic bond - known as a ‘sukuk’ - which complies with Islamic rules on investments and said the London Stock Exchange will launch a new Islamic index alongside the FTSE.

Mr Johnson said London was being transformed by new transport investments and developments that 'turn out not just to be financed by Muslim investors but whose funding methods often turn out to be sharia compliant'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480251/Boris-Johnson-Im-London-Mayor-Muslim-extraction.html#ixzz2jFi9cQsA

They include the Emirates Air Line cable car across the Thames, development of Battersea and the Shard 'the only building in the world that looks as though it is actually emerging through the skin of the earth like the tip of a gigantic cocktail stick emerging through the skin of an intergalactic pickled onion'.

Mr Johnson went on: 'You may ask yourself why are investors picking London: I will tell you – we have the right time zone, language, we have the rule of law, we have a glorious free press.

'But above all we are open to talent and to trade with people from different cultures and backgrounds

'You can see it in the shisha bars and the fantastic Shubbak festivals and to all those who say we should be less open and less welcoming, I would point out that this has long been the secret of London’s success.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480251/Boris-Johnson-Im-London-Mayor-Muslim-extraction.html#ixzz2jFhqVKd3

yes boris, i watched his "who do you think you are" programme, and his immediate paternal line, grandfather was a muslim who was executed by ataturk in the 1920s. boris dad was sent to uk where he was brought up as a christian.

on his mothers side, there is a direct ascent to King Henry. wonder who he will try and wow with that.

Plus his missus - whom he seems to frequently cheat on - is of 'Sikh extraction'.

But this does highlight how important Muslims are and will be to the English economy - and is a slap in the face to the low IQ apnay who jumped on the EDL 'anti-Islam' dick, only to have their hero leader leave them in the lurch.

Priceless.

Edited by dalsingh101

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/5/4/1336162456069/Boris-Johnson-with-his-wi-008.jpg

Anglo-Indian or something, don't look Sikh.

Same way he's 'muslim', which really means 1/2 turk or w.e

edit - I've been studying Human Bio-diversity and how different society's and their breeding practices change governance.

Thing with white people is, christianity made them non-tribal since the churce made them marry 6th cousin or farther.

Tribes come from closer relation, the logical conclusion of this, is the race mixing white nationalists cry about.

--

Same reason suicide bombing is an almost exclusively muslim thing, they marry chacha/taya daughter to keep kin close.

That's what pastoralists do, but not everyone is an Arab nomad.

Edited by GtLoc

Anglo-Indian or something, don't look Sikh.

What is your definition of a 'Sikh look'??

I see every shade and all sorts of different features in the Sikhs I see?

What gibberish are you going to come out with next?

That we are a 'race' like Somalians with a very similar look?

What is your definition of a 'Sikh look'??

I see every shade and all sorts of different features in the Sikhs I see?

What gibberish are you going to come out with next?

That we are a 'race' like Somalians with a very similar look?

Most Sikhs are Punjabi, she looks half-white or more. She could pass for white, maybe I'm wrong Idk. Either way she wouldn't be a Sikh now being married to a muslim or christian or w.e 'Boris' is.

I got family who are as white as that and they are 100% Panjabi.

I've also got a few mixed raced relatives (half white) and they are darker than many of the Panjabis in the fam.

Panjabis can be dark as eff as well as light as eff.

• 2 weeks later...

I got family who are as white as that and they are 100% Panjabi.

I've also got a few mixed raced relatives (half white) and they are darker than many of the Panjabis in the fam.

Panjabis can be dark as eff as well as light as eff.

I didn't know, well no nice words for her then.

• 2 weeks later...

Never knew boris descended from muslim ancestors, does anyone have more links, information on that?

Just read abit about Ali Kemal- Boris' ancestor, wow guy was killed for trying to undermine shariah ruling and introduce democracy, it really puts a different light of respect on Boris.

Edited by JatherdarSahib