Eating Garlic Is Very Toxic For The Body

PAL 07

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Garlic is good stuff.

You can have some really good quality garlic with high concentration of allicin, or you can have some not so good garlic-with very low allicin yield.

It's the allicin that defines it's good qualities......eat it raw with a glass of water :P

Garlic is good stuff.

You can have some really good quality garlic with high concentration of allicin, or you can have some not so good garlic-with very low allicin yield.

It's the allicin that defines it's good qualities......eat it raw with a glass of water :P

I think (not 100% sure), there is a Hukamnama which prohibits Sikhs from eating garlic.

Garlic definitely has pros, but it has cons too.

Edited by paapiman

I think (not 100% sure), there is a Hukamnama which prohibits Sikhs from eating garlic.

Garlic definitely has pros, but it has cons too.

Garlic is bad for celibates but its fine for grishti (house holder).

Garlic is bad for celibates but its fine for grishti (house holder).

I think (not 100% sure), it was in the katha of Pandit Jagjit Singh jee Harkhowale that he mentioned about garlic being prohibited in a hukamnama. Please don't quote me on it, as I might be wrong.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

Sant Jagjit singh ji harkhowale are celibate- tyapsi virakarat sadhu himself so it make sense his take on garlic i had a great fortune meeting baba ji who is bhramgyani mahapursh had recorded bachans with him including personal bachans please see thread below ...he never mentioned anything about garlic for grishti so again his bachan needs to be put in context on different style within khalsa:

Sant Jagjit singh ji harkhowale are celibate- tyapsi virakarat sadhu himself so it make sense his take on garlic i had a great fortune meeting baba ji who is bhramgyani mahapursh had recorded bachans with him including personal bachans please see thread below ...he never mentioned anything about garlic for grishti so again his bachan needs to be put in context on different style within khalsa:

Has Pandit jee/Sant jee done katha of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee? He is an amazing vidhwaan.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

eating raw garlic dipped in soy sauce with Chinese food or cantonese noodles is a yummy. yet still can get up and do naam simraan probably with the garlic breath it really scare off the maya ... no disturbance no illussion!!!