Questions And Answers By Sant Baba Darshan Singh Dhakki Sahib

I am so glad to read this... I just got into a spiritually draining topic on another Sikh forum where most of the members are very athiestic in their interpretation of Gurbani. Any reference to 'reincarnation' to them means simply states of mind and vast majority of them even deny the existence of a creator... instead redferring only to 'creation' with no conscious creator. I tried and tried to explain to them these same things about reality being dream of Waheguru Ji, everything being ONE and that our true nature is nonphysical / spiritual (and even backed up with quantum physics), but most of them believe that this physical life is 'it' and nothing exists beyond. I don't know how they can call themselves Sikhs since they even called me hateful for stating simply that they were atheistic in their views. IMO that interpretation turns Sri guru Granth Sahib Ji into merely a psychology book on how to get along with the neighbours. They actually became so defensive and accusing and mean that they drove me away from that forum completely.

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

I am so glad to read this... I just got into a spiritually draining topic on another Sikh forum where most of the members are very athiestic in their interpretation of Gurbani. Any reference to 'reincarnation' to them means simply states of mind and vast majority of them even deny the existence of a creator... instead redferring only to 'creation' with no conscious creator. I tried and tried to explain to them these same things about reality being dream of Waheguru Ji, everything being ONE and that our true nature is nonphysical / spiritual (and even backed up with quantum physics), but most of them believe that this physical life is 'it' and nothing exists beyond. I don't know how they can call themselves Sikhs since they even called me hateful for stating simply that they were atheistic in their views. IMO that interpretation turns Sri guru Granth Sahib Ji into merely a psychology book on how to get along with the neighbours. They actually became so defensive and accusing and mean that they drove me away from that forum completely.

I have had similar experience at sikhphilosophy.net. Most of the regulars over there are not worried about bhagti at all. They are not concerned with the spiritual world at all. In fact as you said most of them are atheist. They seek to interpret Sikhism according to their own modern ways and dismiss everything that is deep or mystical. They have different interpretations about what Sikhi is and none of it includes naam jaap or even baani jaap. For them baani is just meant to be understood. If you point out that bani incessantly tells us recite naam and baani they don't care. Most of the time they make jokes of these things.

N30 SINGH, I came across a post of yours on a thread from last year. The user was asking how to play the 'Shaan' like Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji on the vaja (harmonioum). You posted that a friend of yours knew how to play and would update the post with a video featuring it. I wanted to ask could you still contact that friend or find out anyway if he could upload a tutorial or anything like that on how to do it? If you check out my thread you'll see I posted the same question as I am desperately trying to play the shaan as well.

Thanks.

Waheguru ji ki Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh 

i would like to share my problem im serious sick im suffering with whole body pain, so many time doctor check my body so many test but nothing found in test.. nothing do medicine if i take any pain killer or pain reviler that's good but after again start my problem .  i try all type of medicine like Allopathic., Homeopathic, Ayuarvidice  , .. the effect of pain killer on my eyes or my kidney........ 

i want to know from u please suggest me what i do... i want freedom from this pain.... im happy if God call me directly to near..... 

if u have any solution of my problem send me on my e-mail kbe,jsaag@gmail.com

Stay Blessed ..........