Timeless Wisdom

harsharan000

THE BUS STOP DOESN’T MATTER; YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DRIVER DOES

A boy stood on a sidewalk waiting for a bus. A man walking by spotted the boy and gave him some gentle advice.

"Son," he said, "if you're waiting for the bus you need to move to the street corner. That's where the bus stops for passengers.""It's OK," said the boy. "I'll just wait right here and the bus will stop for me."

The man repeated his advice, but the boy never moved. Just then, the bus appeared. Amazingly, the bus pulled over to where the boy stood and he hopped in.

The man on the sidewalk stood speechless. The boy turned around in the doorway and said, "Mister, I knew the bus would stop here, because the bus driver is my dad!

"When you've got a relationship with the bus driver, you don't need a bus stop. If you've given your heart to the King of Kings, you're in a royal family of unspeakable proportions.

Today I would like to remind you that when you know the Driver of your life, you can take the bus of life anywhere. He will stop and pick you up where people think it is not possible.

Whether you are unemployed, broke, single or married, or childless or divorced, or widowed.

What matters is that you know Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above what we can think or even imagine.However, the BIG question is : "Is the Driver your Father?"

"Are you still His child?

You can only get that privilege if He is your Father. Enjoy the ride with your Father.

*God knows the best, He does the best, He gives the best because He is the best.

May He make you achieve the best in everything you do in life now and forever.

Stay blessed, 

Sat Sree Akal.

7 hours ago, paapiman said:

Excellent video.

What's the name of this sage?

Bhul chuk maaf

Sorry bro,

I do not know. Got it from a friend of mine, liked it, and thought of sharing with the sangat here.

The need of moral charcter for being spiritually strong

If we wish to avoid falling under the influence of delusion

we must guard our mind

and prevent it from wandering in agyanta,

mainly due to mother ahankar.

We cannot practice moral discipline purely

if we have an unguarded mind.

If we can learn how to protect our mind from delusion

and yoke it to the practice of virtue,  or subh karam

and being selfless, with utmost humility

then our moral discipline

will grow in strength

and eventually be perfected.

If we neglect to guard our mind,

however, many faults will arise,

and we shall get farther away and away

from the Ultimate Truth

Dying to the Shabad

Tulsee Das was a Saint. When he was young he was devoted to reaching God and he struggled slowly on this path. When he got married he was head over heels in love with his beautiful wife, she became the sole reason for his living, everything he did was to please her. One day he surprised her with a gift - she was overwhelmed by his love and said, 'If you were devoted to God half as much as you are to me, I'm sure you would have reached God by now.' The words struck Tulsee Das to the core and his earlier life of devotion came flooding back to his mind, from that day on God became his sole focus once again.

Many years later when Tulsee Das was old and wise and respected by all in the village as a saint, a Brahmin priest came to him. He said to Tulsee Das, 'All my life I've preached and read the scriptures, but I haven't met my Beloved Ram. Tell me what I should do?'. Tulsee Das said, 'It's very simple, all you have to do is climb that tall tree and jump off the branch with full faith that Ram will catch you.'

The Brahmin was inspired and climbed the tree, he sat on the branch and looked down at the hard ground below. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't make the leap. Many hours passed and the Village HeadMan (SarPanch) walked by with a bag of money. Noticing the Brahmin he enquired as to what he was doing. The Brahmin explained that Tulsee Das had said that by jumping off the tree Ram would catch him. The SarPanch who wasn't a religious man quickly said, 'O Brahmin, if you like you may have this bag of money, but give me Tulsee Das's blessing in exchange.'

The Brahmin didn't take too long to think about the offer and was soon off on his way with the bag of money. The SarPanch climbed the tree went across the branch and with full faith in Ram he jumped off. Ram caught him like a baby in its mother's arms.

Sounds too unbelievable to be true? But look for the deeper meaning, there's a very, very important spiritual point to this story. I am like the Brahmin, I do my nitnem prayers and preach to people. I do Waheguru Waheguru meditation and I follow the bits of the Guru's Shabad that I like and ignore the bits that are difficult to apply. I follow half of the Hukam, God's Order, and my life trickles away like this then I wonder why I haven't met Waheguru ji. When my brother comes to me with a great business opportunity my focus becomes how I can make lots and lots of money and in the background I rush my nitnem and Waheguru Waheguru meditation. My life trickles away like this and I wonder why I haven't met Waheguru ji.

But one day with Guru Ji's great kirpa, I hear the story of Tulsee Das. Now I realise I am like the Brahmin, I have lots of things to live for and I am scared of dying. Guru Nanak Ji says 'I have no anxiety about dying, and no hope of living.' (p20). Why is Guru Nanak Ji so brave? Because he has full faith that Waheguru ji is looking after him 'SIREE RAAG, FIRST MEHL: I have no anxiety about dying, and no hope of living. You are the Cherisher of all beings; You keep the account of our breaths and morsels of food. You abide within the Gurmukh. As it pleases You, You decide our allotment. || 1 ||' (p20).

So in my ardas, 'Guru Granth Sahib Jee you have given your blessing like Tulsee Das gave to the Brahmin. Give me full faith in your Gurbanee Words like the SarPanch had full faith in what Tulsee Das said. Baba Ji may I follow your words 100% and if it kills me then I have faith Waheguru ji You yourself will catch me.'

And dear Khalsa Ji, when you die while alive and are caught by Waheguru ji then you will be called Jeevan Mukhat. While still alive you have obtained liberation. By dying to the Shabad one finds the True Life held in the arms of Waheguru ji.

with thanks to the AKJ website

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think this text is very beautiful, very true .... !

Hardly the day started and ... it is already six o'clock in the evening.
Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
... and the month is already over.
... and the year is almost up.
... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
and we realize that it is too late to go back ...
So ... Let's try, however, to take full advantage of the time we have left ...
Let's not stop looking for activities that we like ...
Let's put color in our greyness ...
Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
And yet, we must continue to enjoy serenely the time that remains. Let's try to eliminate the "after" ...
I do it after ...
I will say after ...
I will think about it after ...
We leave everything for later as if "after" was ours.
Because what we do not understand is that:
after, the coffee cools ...
after, priorities change ...
after, the charm is broken ...
after, health passes ...
after, the children grow up ...
after, the parents get older ...
after, the promises are forgotten ...
after, the day becomes the night ...
after, life ends ...
And after that it's often too late ....
So ... leave nothing for later ...
Because always waiting for later, we can lose the best moments,
the best experiences,
the best friends,
the best family ...
The day is today ... The moment is now ...

We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone until tomorrow what needs to be done right away.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:55 AM, harsharan000 said:

Hey!! Am sorry ...but if u have put these here that means u really found them worth.  A couple of them were really interesting but this lady in number 2.. This is nonsense. 

Totally against GURMAT

Against Hinduism

Against Quran as well...  

Just anybody sit down to preach..  It would be good if u delete this and not mislead sangat.  She means that there is NO YAMRAJ.  NO CHITR GUPT No Ajrael.  We all will die eventually and meet GOD.  WOW !! THEN ALL THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING GOD while alive  ARE FOOLS.. they will anyway meet God wen they die.  

I hope you understand wat I mean.  No ninda intended,  but we ourselves have to find needle in the hay..  Like Makhanshah Lobana ji

14 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Hey!! Am sorry ...but if u have put these here that means u really found them worth.  A couple of them were really interesting but this lady in number 2.. This is nonsense. 

Totally against GURMAT

Against Hinduism

Against Quran as well...  

Just anybody sit down to preach..  It would be good if u delete this and not mislead sangat.  She means that there is NO YAMRAJ.  NO CHITR GUPT No Ajrael.  We all will die eventually and meet GOD.  WOW !! THEN ALL THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING GOD while alive  ARE FOOLS.. they will anyway meet God wen they die.  

I hope you understand wat I mean.  No ninda intended,  but we ourselves have to find needle in the hay..  Like Makhanshah Lobana ji

Moorakh Jee,

I respect your opinion which is surely your perspective, but tell me ,have you not gone  a bit in haste in judging and not getting the real view for whatever reasons it may be?

I am not perfect, and I have a lot to learn yet, but one thing is for sure,  if I see anything against Gurmat,  i will surely point it out, forget about presenting or posting something against Sikhee.

I do not see anything wrong in her video, for she is not preaching, but sharing some real experiences of different people of different races, which many of us lack, thus stay between the 4 walls of  aquired theory, we have no first hand such experiences to say this is wrong or right .... but yet we judge.

I find it fascinating  what she says, and somehow reveals  and confirms the true nature of the divine, which above all is love and mercy.

Of course, she and her teachings/philosophy are far lower than sikhee, but yet, there are some basic elements which are common to all who want to tread the path of spirituality.

She mentions how the law of karma works. The Bani says: aapay bheejay aapay khaae.  

She means it is by our own karmas that our destines are designed.

He, wahiguru is an Infinte Ocean of Love and mercy, He can never ever judge anybody,

He just can not,  it is just against His true nature, for if He were to judge, then believe it, we could never ever have a roof to hide ourselves.

The biggest proof of His true nature of Love and mercy, is the wheel of eighty four.  For however low a soul can fall down with bad karmas, it always gets a chance to grow up again and mature spiritual wise, get purified with His Bhakti and thus merge in Him.

You see, there are no bad souls.  For souls are as same in nature as Him. The only bad entity is the mind, which with maya and the 3 bodily coverings on the soul, have kept the souls imprisoned in the mayavee creation.

Then, does not the Bani in Aartee say: Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee.  This means His light is in everyone, and He Himself is Light, and ultimately the soul ray light, has to merge in the  Infinite Light of Akal Purukh

So, if she says, the souls see light which gives them so much love, what is wrong in it? 

You see, here we have  different types of  light in power or intensity, like a bulb, a candle light, a tube light..... now all these lights can be more powerful if more power watts are in that light.

Like also we have the stars, sun and moon and galaxies upon galaxies, which as we all know  have much morelight than anything compared on here earth.

Then ultimately we have the Light of Waheguru, which is present in full  splendour in our beloved Guru Sahiban, and referring to  the intensity of this Light of Akal Purukh, the Bani says:  Jeh sau chanda ugveh, suraj charey hazaar bin Satgur ghor andhaar.  This means, if there were 100 moons in the firmament, and then if even 1000 suns were added, then too with that much intensity of light produced by so many planets as moons and stars as suns,  but without Satgur(Guru Sahiban) there would be utter darkness.

So you see, she does not say,  those souls reaching in the inner realms, have seen Guru Jee or Akal Purukh; but she is trying to say, that the spiritual entities/forces, which are given the duty to administrate the Triloki creation also have a certain light, just as we mamulee souls have His light also.

We have mayors, governors, ministers and king, each one´s powers and  ruling authorities are specific to their  roles to play in their respective fields.

So, if a child sees someone greeting and paying respect or attention to a mayor of a city or town,  that does not convert him into a king.

In a similar way, if she says, those who enter the astral or spiritual lower realms after death, see light and get love, that does not mean, that entity is necessarily Waheguru, though they have never seen anything  with that light and thus mistakenly take that light of God, or does it for you?

Moreover, though the whole world, or even thoughout  all the brahmands seek God, but, how many do they get Him?  

As we see and know by Sikhee, not even a 1 % of all the souls.

You may disagree or ask why so?

Well, the Bani can not be more  transparent in this respect, for it clearly says :

Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya.  Nanak  Naam jahaz hae, jinee chareeya se utareeya paar.

This means,  those who do the jaap of  His Nam, merge in Him, by boarding on that very vessel of Naam.

Now tell me, how many muslims believers of Koran which you mention, or the hindus who believe in the Trinity and their gods and devis or devtays, or even the rest of the wrold, just tell me, how many do Nam japna as per teachings of Sikhee?

Of course, with their bhakti and karmas, at most and with good fortune they can reach Baikunth or Shivpuri, or the heaven of Allah, but never ever Waheguru.

So you see, the craetion has a purpose to go on running,  which we may not comprehen at ourhuman level, we are all prisoners here, and though we are  born into Sikhee by His utter grace, but then too, we can not go and tell to the rest of the dharmas, hey, leave all that you do, come and join sikhee if you want muktee.

Just try it and see what happens. there would surely be a foolish world war ....  

Once again, due to the spiritual wealth of the Bani, we know that each and everone has his/her load of karmas on their heads, each one has a different destiny, to keep running this creation,  it is only a few wadbhegee  jeevas, atmas, souls, who by His apaar kirpa, realize the value of the teachings given to us by Guru Sahiban, and tehn too among them who follow it implictly, are the ones who fulfill their purpose of Life as human beings, do His True bhakti and merg in Him.

To end, if there is anything which can be summarized to understand what the lady wants to share with us, it is only to highlight, the virtues of  utter Love and Mercy, of the divine, be it at any spiritual level, but which is most at it is peak, only in Waheguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

11 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Moorakh Jee,

I respect your opinion which is surely your perspective, but tell me ,have you not gone  a bit in haste in judging and not getting the real view for whatever reasons it may be?

I am not perfect, and I have a lot to learn yet, but one thing is for sure,  if I see anything against Gurmat,  i will surely point it out, forget about presenting or posting something against Sikhee.

I do not see anything wrong in her video, for she is not preaching, but sharing some real experiences of different people of different races, which many of us lack, thus stay between the 4 walls of  aquired theory, we have no first hand such experiences to say this is wrong or right .... but yet we judge.

I find it fascinating  what she says, and somehow reveals  and confirms the true nature of the divine, which above all is love and mercy.

Of course, she and her teachings/philosophy are far lower than sikhee, but yet, there are some basic elements which are common to all who want to tread the path of spirituality.

She mentions how the law of karma works. The Bani says: aapay bheejay aapay khaae.  

She means it is by our own karmas that our destines are designed.

He, wahiguru is an Infinte Ocean of Love and mercy, He can never ever judge anybody,

He just can not,  it is just against His true nature, for if He were to judge, then believe it, we could never ever have a roof to hide ourselves.

The biggest proof of His true nature of Love and mercy, is the wheel of eighty four.  For however low a soul can fall down with bad karmas, it always gets a chance to grow up again and mature spiritual wise, get purified with His Bhakti and thus merge in Him.

You see, there are no bad souls.  For souls are as same in nature as Him. The only bad entity is the mind, which with maya and the 3 bodily coverings on the soul, have kept the souls imprisoned in the mayavee creation.

Then, does not the Bani in Aartee say: Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee.  This means His light is in everyone, and He Himself is Light, and ultimately the soul ray light, has to merge in the  Infinite Light of Akal Purukh

So, if she says, the souls see light which gives them so much love, what is wrong in it? 

You see, here we have  different types of  light in power or intensity, like a bulb, a candle light, a tube light..... now all these lights can be more powerful if more power watts are in that light.

Like also we have the stars, sun and moon and galaxies upon galaxies, which as we all know  have much morelight than anything compared on here earth.

Then ultimately we have the Light of Waheguru, which is present in full  splendour in our beloved Guru Sahiban, and referring to  the intensity of this Light of Akal Purukh, the Bani says:  Jeh sau chanda ugveh, suraj charey hazaar bin Satgur ghor andhaar.  This means, if there were 100 moons in the firmament, and then if even 1000 suns were added, then too with that much intensity of light produced by so many planets as moons and stars as suns,  but without Satgur(Guru Sahiban) there would be utter darkness.

So you see, she does not say,  those souls reaching in the inner realms, have seen Guru Jee or Akal Purukh; but she is trying to say, that the spiritual entities/forces, which are given the duty to administrate the Triloki creation also have a certain light, just as we mamulee souls have His light also.

We have mayors, governors, ministers and king, each one´s powers and  ruling authorities are specific to their  roles to play in their respective fields.

So, if a child sees someone greeting and paying respect or attention to a mayor of a city or town,  that does not convert him into a king.

In a similar way, if she says, those who enter the astral or spiritual lower realms after death, see light and get love, that does not mean, that entity is necessarily Waheguru, though they have never seen anything  with that light and thus mistakenly take that light of God, or does it for you?

Moreover, though the whole world, or even thoughout  all the brahmands seek God, but, how many do they get Him?  

As we see and know by Sikhee, not even a 1 % of all the souls.

You may disagree or ask why so?

Well, the Bani can not be more  transparent in this respect, for it clearly says :

Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya.  Nanak  Naam jahaz hae, jinee chareeya se utareeya paar.

This means,  those who do the jaap of  His Nam, merge in Him, by boarding on that very vessel of Naam.

Now tell me, how many muslims believers of Koran which you mention, or the hindus who believe in the Trinity and their gods and devis or devtays, or even the rest of the wrold, just tell me, how many do Nam japna as per teachings of Sikhee?

Of course, with their bhakti and karmas, at most and with good fortune they can reach Baikunth or Shivpuri, or the heaven of Allah, but never ever Waheguru.

So you see, the craetion has a purpose to go on running,  which we may not comprehen at ourhuman level, we are all prisoners here, and though we are  born into Sikhee by His utter grace, but then too, we can not go and tell to the rest of the dharmas, hey, leave all that you do, come and join sikhee if you want muktee.

Just try it and see what happens. there would surely be a foolish world war ....  

Once again, due to the spiritual wealth of the Bani, we know that each and everone has his/her load of karmas on their heads, each one has a different destiny, to keep running this creation,  it is only a few wadbhegee  jeevas, atmas, souls, who by His apaar kirpa, realize the value of the teachings given to us by Guru Sahiban, and tehn too among them who follow it implictly, are the ones who fulfill their purpose of Life as human beings, do His True bhakti and merg in Him.

To end, if there is anything which can be summarized to understand what the lady wants to share with us, it is only to highlight, the virtues of  utter Love and Mercy, of the divine, be it at any spiritual level, but which is most at it is peak, only in Waheguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Beautiful...  Thas how u comprehended the video in the light of Gurbani...  But did she mention anything about Brahmpuri?  Shivpuri?  84 lakhs? 1% virle reaching God,  swarg - nark, mukti.. None.. Only the beautiful part was 'him being Karunalaya and Nirvair" .. Thas y I called it misleading.  Just that

12 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Beautiful...  Thas how u comprehended the video in the light of Gurbani...  But did she mention anything about Brahmpuri?  Shivpuri?  84 lakhs? 1% virle reaching God,  swarg - nark, mukti.. None.. Only the beautiful part was 'him being Karunalaya and Nirvair" .. Thas y I called it misleading.  Just that

Really, people are quite difficult.

First we judge,  because  that what was said, was misunderstod, so it was against gurmat hinduism and islam.

When that was cleared, now we still have to judge, of something as which was not said.

Why to complicate things? 

Why to always find faults even when there are no such faults, and not look at our own shortcomings or limitednesss?

Why not appreciate the good in others? Though it maybe little.

The topic of the video was about karmas and the benevolence of the Divine at the astral plane, when one reaches after death.

Usually, we humans, though we say i love god and believe in god, but when a bad / difficult or unpleasnt phase comes in our lives, we compalin and say why me god?  Thus they blame god and start loosing faith due to their weakness .

But with the expierences of those who entered that astral plane after death, said that they experienced utter love and mercy, and when their past karamas was shown to them as a film on the screen, they gladly accepted and understood the destiny that would await them, yet they agreed without grumbling. 

Perhaps that is so there, because  our vision of Nature is expanded there and we see things as they ought to be, while here on the physical plane, we always wail and cry.

The lady in the video was just sharing the experiences, as said, of different people, and all of them, had similar experiences. 

While we here, we put barriers of all types, and are prone to judge and condem as per our mental stereotype concepts. We set apart people of different religions ,colors , castes, genders and etc... but the Divine does not at all pay any attention to these physical coverings or decorations, the Divine  just looks at our spiritual purity or how much dirt we have accumulated  in our minds in order to get it cleansed, and one day merge and become one with Him, that´s it.

He, contrary to us manmukhs and ignorant or blind,  sees His Jot in the beings as souls. That is His only concern.

Then also, there where He is, only He exists. there are no Shivas, Krishnas, Brahmas, Vishnus,  or any other entities such as angels or devi devtays.

That is why the Bani says: Sach Khand vaseh Nirankar.

It is a real pity, that in spite of having the highest teachings in the form of Bani, as parsad by our Guru Sahiban, yet we look here and there for variety. 

First Patshahee   foreseeing our weakness,  and in order to clear any  misconceptions of the Supreme and everlasting Truth, said: 

Ikoankar Satnam, Satgur parsad jap

He cleary says, that  the Supreme everlasting Truth is not diversity,  but only One, which is Satnam,  without any spouses, weapons, children and their spouses.

That Supreme reality is Nam or Shabad as per Bani, who does not reside in Baikunth, Shivpuri or any Brahmpuiri, whcih are all  much in the perishable and mayavee creation, with all their different avatars.

Yes, they are all  "KOOR", and all this utter nonsense is surely against Gurmat, and those who  easily and happily promote such andhkaar or avidya, are also enemies of Sikhee, whle being born into sikh surroundings and atmosphere.

Yet these very people tell others delete your post for you are misleading the sangat. Huhhhhh!

As the saying goes on, there is no bigger  blind than the one who refuses to see the truth and prefer to turn around and look at other side.

Bats do not want come into light, so they say, sun does not exist,  for they come out only when there is darkness/avidya, in which they are quite comfortable.

Having light, they deny that vey light which they  willingly do not want to see. Yet they blame the light, out of their much arrogance and ignorance.

Once again, why are you so much against that lady in the video, I just can not understand.  

As said above, her topic was about karmas, and the benevolent Nature of the Divine as per terms of Love and  Mercy.

Did she ever told you she was going to talk about devis devtays, trinities, or expand her talks  on the wheel of eighty four, which she did not tell you, and thus you got dissaponted?

Hey come on, can you think of covering in a video of just 8 minutes,  all your expectations, and to which  she is not obliged in any way?

Then why the hell so much fuss?  

Be humble and accept your shorctomings for not catching the correct perspective on a specific topic and that too in a very short context of a video of just 8 minutes.

Then too, after giving you satisfactory answers as per the point of Gurbani, you arrogantly/ boldly said, it is from your Gurmat point of view...

Eehhhhhhhh?

You have always to complaint about something or the other, in order to not put your foot down, for it hurts your ego, so now you took the topic in a different direction and said: but  why did she not mentioned, this, that, that .....and etc.

Why the hell had she to do so?

As said above, did she announce it, or promised you and she failed to do so? 

if not, then just keep quite and for god´s sake and do not create controversies, delete  your posts above, for your notions about spirituality are totally against Gurmat, with that huge army of devtays, trinties and their perishable realms or abodes.

if you ever want to talk about Sikhee and spirituality, just talk about Gurbani and Gurmat, as per teachings of our Guru Sahiban.

The bani says: Sabna jeea ka iko Daata. 

And so, who is that Creator Lord God?

The answer to that is as per the Bani :  Ik Oankar, Satnam.

That Satnam is the only Truth and Lord God of all and everything. And His abode is Sach Khand, there where He resides.

And to realize Him and become one with that Satnam without any distiction, is the only duty of a sikh, without having to look here or there for any Vishnu or Baikunth, any Brahma or Brahmpuri, any Shiva or Shivpuri, and devtays or Swarg.

For a  true sikh all these distractions have just no value,  it is all  utter polutted nonsense.

Satgur bajoh hor kachee hae bani. 

Just as if there is beggar holding a bundle of stones and empty shells, and you show him a 100 dollar note, automatically without thinking, he will open his hands to drop off the stones and shells to get hold of the 100 dollar note.

Similarly, when one has Guru jee and Satnam as  our ultimate goal,  one automatically stops looking at any devis, devtays or trinities, which is all maya and koor, against Gurmat.

The Lord God Satnam is formless(Anoop, Agam) and beyond time and space(Akal Purukh). 

This Shabad, Naam, as such, has no wife masaging his feet, or resting on a serpent, or sitting on a flower, or on tigers, or lions, with bulls, rats or garoor as vehicles to move about, nor has many arms holding on weapons of different models to finish someone.

Why is our community so blind to mix the polluted avidya of perishable variiety of forms, sizes, genders and  so, with the pure teachings of our Guru Sahiban, who always point towards the One, namely Waheguru Akal Purukh, Shabad or Nam.

The Bani says: Ekas bina sabh dandh hae.  

Without that One truth of  Naam as ultimate and everlasting Truth, all forms and everything else is "KOOOOORRRRRR

hey, Is that clear enough?  

Or do you need more clarifications?

It is not me saying anything, it is the very Truth of Bani, whcih says that apart from One Satnam or Nam, everything else is useless, futile and persihable, thus untruth or maya.

So why even to want to look for these petty deities, that nobody denies their respectable existence, but the thing is, we as sikhs should only look for  Waheguru and His abode of Sach Khand

Moorakh Pen Jee,  I am sorry if you feel offended or disturbed with these my posts, the thing is, whenever I see anything against Gurmat and not wanting or refusing to see the reality, I just get bugged up, and moreover telling me that I am the one misguiding the sangat. 

How possible that?

It has to be  really a twisted mind?

That too, whatever I say, I say it with  the support of Gurbani.

Then?

How can I be misguiding ?

Is it not the other way? For judging and condeming without  understanding the Bani in the right perspective, but in one´s own limited perspective

Once again, I ask you to forgive me if you have felt hurt, cause for me, Gurbani and Gurmat is first and above everything. 

I am tired of apnay taking lesser entities and their abodes as something near Waheguru, if not equal to Waheguru, and giving them much importance, rather then to Nam or Satnam, the only Truth., as per Bani

I do understand, that maybe according to your sanskaras and  capacity, there are some things in Gurmat which just fly above your head, but please be patient and humble, and  also listen and see, or ponder on it a bit, without any rush to react. Speed to react, is devlish.

I have no doubt you have love and devotion for Waheguru, but it would be adviisable, if you kept Him only in your mind without any second third and so on ..... the list is quite big. But only He, Waheguru.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest SukhPreet
5 hours ago, Mooorakh said:
On 3/10/2019 at 5:23 PM, Mooorakh said:

🙌👏🙏 

What's that? You quit? Though I feel you were right it's not in sync with Sikhism. She's (lady in the video) just making money taking advantage of people's curiosity. 

2 hours ago, Guest SukhPreet said:

What's that? You quit? Though I feel you were right it's not in sync with Sikhism.

Lol!  what were u expecting A cat fight?? Not really.  My answer to such people are: 

while arguments may heat u up...  They eat me up. 

So I prefer folding hands cos believe me this is a lesson  very well learned (and most difficult it was!) that I only put my view and it's ur wish- take it or leave it" .. I am surrounded by people in my life who think 🤐 oops!  Who KNOW that they are never wrong!  and they go to any extent to prove that( if u point).. .. So let them be. 

Here Harsharan seems more learned than the lady in the video itself. She's still listening to her and making us all do..  Still telling us to refrain

16 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

we look here and there for variety.

Similarly there are so many points here ... But as I can see that she get soooo carried away in proving her point that she started calling names - twisted mind..  Bani going above my head( of course- it does dear..   It takes me do high jumps to  catch signals 😛)  

Sanskaar and capacity...  Etc etc so it's better to back off Sukhpreet ji. 

I had many points to argue -

there are no Shivas, Krishnas, Brahmas, Vishnus,  or any other entities such as angels or devi devtay

Bani accepts their existence rather millions of "kaan,  mahesh,  brahmas... 

But

twisted mind

As I am " Moorakh" I would😷

16 hours ago, Guest SukhPreet said:

16 hours ago, Guest SukhPreet said:

Thanks for sharing as i will add this track in the thread. I did listen to the full track and it was a really good experince mentioned. I will add Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib talk with Suleman Ghost as thats a really good track as well with similar mention by Bhai Sahib