Punjabi Hindu Terrorists Supplied Weapons To Gujarat Hindu Terrorists!

Well, speaking for myself, i supported the idea behind OBS - to throw terrorists out from hrmandar sahib and restore its pre-Bhindran maryada. I have always criticised the way OBS was carried out. It was a mega intel failure. those who think that Indira wanted to destroy Akal Takht and harmandar sahib, idiots it would have taken just one bomb from fighter jet to do the job, no need to sacrifice 100 Jawans and officers.

History chori, that's what pathetic neo-Sikhs do. banda was a HIndu when Guru sahib asked for his help and Banda died a Hindu. that too a strict vaishnav.

Maalko , i am not sure if you are based in India. But if you want to discuss things stop talking in 'they' and 'us' sense. The Gurus did not draw a line and neither did the Sehajdhari Hindus who were in Guru's army ever differentiated. Your theory about 'flushing' of terrorists doesnt make sense ever .

Who armed Sant Bhindranwale ? It was Indira . Who gave him a free hand ? It was Indira . So stop playing blame games and let this topic go...if u feel we will criticize Sant Bhindranwale for everything that happened ..no we wont .

This forum has had a set of healthy discussions and with many thanks to N30 singh ji ..he has given everyone a fair turn to express without censoring .

So its a humble request lets discuss some good things based on Sikhi and make this a healthy atmosphere .

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I'm not here to argue with you. I personally don't have anything against any community. I only posted here because of two Hindutva fanatics Ekomkar and his friend Sher(di khal vich Gidhar) who started posting in favour of operation bluestar and started to do blatant chori of our history. I've had dialogues with Hindus in the past, but most of them were fair minded who were mature enough to recognize state propaganda from truth once they were shown the facts. But these two are not here for a serious dialogue but just here to spread their anti Sikh propaganda. So I gave it back to them and look how fast "ekomkar" guy revealed his Anti Sikh views here.

Veere we cannot be against each other and we ould nt want to be

Quality control for sant ki nindya? Sounds harsh, in that context the congregation of saints is the satsangat, nindya is slander, to say defaming things which aren't true: lies which are damaging. There are certain arguments that can be made to classify bhindranwale an insurgent if you prefer. Ordering the deaths of the nirankari baba might not be enough but the damaging reputation on him was attained. This saint worship is borrowed from hinduism.

Quality control for sant ki nindya? Sounds harsh, in that context the congregation of saints is the satsangat, nindya is slander, to say defaming things which aren't true: lies which are damaging. There are certain arguments that can be made to classify bhindranwale an insurgent if you prefer. Ordering the deaths of the nirankari baba might not be enough but the damaging reputation on him was attained. This saint worship is borrowed from hinduism.

Doesn't sound harsh to me. The entire Sikh nation is in total agreement about the status of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. He didn't kill the Narak-Dhari fake Guru. It was Bhai Ranjit Singh Jee in collaboration with Babbar Khalsa. But Hindu media which has nothing solid against Sant Jee tried to pin every single murder, robbery, slip on the banana on their favourite boogeymen Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

That NARAK-DHARI Baba is the one who lit the fire which burnt Punjab for the next 15 years.

Edited by Jonny101

Um, listen lying idiot there were barely 100,000 Sikhs during Ranjit Singh's rule. Sikh population only grew late 1800s.

Before that, nihangs were majority of panth and in big holocaust there were 40,000. So yes army was Nihang Singh amritdhari. Symphathizers yes, warriors no

Um, listen lying idiot there were barely 100,000 Sikhs during Ranjit Singh's rule. Sikh population only grew late 1800s.

Before that, nihangs were majority of panth and in big holocaust there were 40,000. So yes army was Nihang Singh amritdhari. Symphathizers yes, warriors no

Who are you talking to ???

You cannot have a closure on Punjab's dark decades unless you engage in a robust debate. Propping up your holy cows would not help anyone.

Looks like my time here at Sikhawareness is over. If I am not allowed to express my opinion, i am wasting my time here waiting to see if the moderator is having a bad day or has got up from the right side of the bed.

Admin note: Everyone is welcome to share their opnions and research. But we simply ask them to do so in civil manner, without resorting personal attacks/name calling individuals/highly respected saints.

If you cannot even behave like a mature person on a forum and are here with purpose of only spreading your anti Sikh propaganda under the garb of "expressing your opinion" then you are ruining the atmosphere of his forum. Admins should take note of this rogue. He is just using this forum to spread his poisonous anti Sikh propaganda. This is a site for people to learn about Sikhi and this rogue is clearly not here to learn. All he is doing is lying about historical Sikh figures, distorting Sikh history and spreading much hate.

I wondering how sober is this language ?

Doesn't sound harsh to me. The entire Sikh nation is in total agreement about the status of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. He didn't kill the Narak-Dhari fake Guru. It was Bhai Ranjit Singh Jee in collaboration with Babbar Khalsa. But Hindu media which has nothing solid against Sant Jee tried to pin every single murder, robbery, slip on the banana on their favourite boogeymen Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

That NARAK-DHARI Baba is the one who lit the fire which burnt Punjab for the next 15 years.

The entire panth isn't in collective awe of Bhindranwale; AKJ don't believe in Sants nor do they believe Bhindranwale was more then a giani. What you call missionaries are divided between a panthic icon and a fundamentalist. Nanaksar barely mention his name, nanaksar don't even encourage taking of arms that much.

I said ordering the deaths of the nirankari baba, not carrying it out. He himself said he would give that persons weight in gold- would you prefer I give you a reference for it? One 21st century baba vs another really. I agree with the lack of evidence but it seems testimony from 2nd and 3rd party witnesses of bhindranwale suggests his conspiracy to kill off gurbachan singh.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

The entire panth isn't in collective awe of Bhindranwale; AKJ don't believe in Sants nor do they believe Bhindranwale was more then a giani. What you call missionaries are divided between a panthic icon and a fundamentalist. Nanaksar barely mention his name, nanaksar don't even encourage taking of arms that much.

I said ordering the deaths of the nirankari baba, not carrying it out. He himself said he would give that persons weight in gold- would you prefer I give you a reference for it? One 21st century baba vs another really. I agree with the lack of evidence but it seems testimony from 2nd and 3rd party witnesses of bhindranwale suggests his conspiracy to kill off gurbachan singh.

Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion. I don't think anyone here said there is. But speaking from historical point of view, nothing wrong with doing Sodha of a killer of Sikhs or one who does beadbi of Guru Maharaj. Sikhs only use Shastars when all other means have failed. After 1978 when the Indian justice system failed to provide justice to the Sikhs, Singhs were left with no option but to take matters into their own hands.

Unlike Sikhs we HONDUS BOTH DESERVE and have our OWN nation! We fought to keep our dharma and culture through 1000 years of Muslim attacks!

We killed more mums than you sikhs ever did, and yes when the time came we took them out!

The last ROUND/ FIGHT or war is what counts,

hindus v sikhs first and last war was 1984, and WE HINDUS WON THAT!

Last war with Muslims 2002, and we killed 1000s taking then our too!

U lot with ur false pride and ego are worse than Muslims SO IM GLAD WE TOOK U LOT OUT!

I approved your post to show everyone how true nazi scum you are.

Unlike Sikhs we HONDUS BOTH DESERVE and have our OWN nation! We fought to keep our dharma and culture through 1000 years of Muslim attacks!

We killed more mums than you sikhs ever did, and yes when the time came we took them out!

U lot with ur false pride and ego are worse than Muslims SO IM GLAD WE TOOK U LOT OUT!

This hate mongering inciting hatred statement of yours should be reported to M15, SCOTLAND YARD..!!!!!!!!!!!!..If cops were to approach, i will glady report your inciteful hatred comment against sikh community.

Personally speaking i m terrified you are a fuc king phd student abroad but then again most nut jobs are... cinema shooter in aurora, norway shooter, islamic terrorist are phd student and phd student in chemistry, you showed hindu terrorist are no different...so what is your next plan? are you planning to blow gurdwara in england? or proxy war with nazi kkk cult against us?

Can someone approach legal authorities in UK to report this scum?

MI5 won't do anything. He is just a typical Hindu Punjabi scum.bag If they were to take action against him they would have to put the rest of the Hindu Punjabi in prison as well. Best to let the f.ool wallow in his belief that Hindus are some kind of warriors. Chances are the next time he has any beef with a Muslim, Black or even white racist he will be running to the Singhs asking for protection just as his worthless ancestors did throughout the last five centuries. Leave the khusra to his delusions of grandeur.

I concur. These Hindu sabre rattlers abroad are all snidey bark and no bite. Whilst I do genuinely lament the state of Sikh physical strength abroad today (or back home for that matter), we still ain't dropped as low as certain other communities have just yet <cough cough>.

Stop with this state/police/M15 business Neo, those people will only fish in our troubled waters and cause us more problems in some devious underhand way. You dance with the devil and you WILL pay for it dearly. They don't really truly trust or like Sikhs, even if they do give the odd ego boosting visit to a Gurdwara or try and recruit docile apnay for their dubious causes. The dollar/pound rules in the western world and it's obvious who their interests are with in this context. But we'll still survive.

Stop taking your sanatan BS. The Sikhs were over 2 millions during the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and the population went down when the British annexed the Punjab when the self servers reverted back to being Hindus when it didn't make economic sense to stay a Sikh. The Sikh population then remained static and started to increased from 1881 on wards.

This hate mongering inciting hatred statement of yours should be reported to M15, SCOTLAND YARD..!!!!!!!!!!!!..If cops were to approach, i will glady report your inciteful hatred comment against sikh community.

Personally speaking i m terrified you are a fuc king phd student abroad but then again most nut jobs are... cinema shooter in aurora, norway shooter, islamic terrorist are phd student and phd student in chemistry, you showed hindu terrorist are no different...so what is your next plan? are you planning to blow gurdwara in england? or proxy war with nazi kkk cult against us?

Personally I'm not shocked at this person's views at all. Before posting here, he and Sher(di khal vich Gidhar) were trying to act as if everything started with Sikhs carrying weapons, while pretending the Hindu extremists in Punjab were all innocent and peaceful. But when Singhs here put all the sequence of events in the right perspective and showed these two chors the mirror of reality, they then exploded with their real anti Sikh views. They could no longer hide it. What he has written here is exactly the kind of terrorists that Sant Jee had to deal with and exactly the kind of people that were dancing and distributing sweets after operation blue star.

I don't blame all Punjabi Hindus because vast majority of them are good people and are even following Sikh customs. But their leadership who were heavily influenced by Arya Samaj during the 1947 to the 1990 time period was extremely anti Sikh. They misled Punjabi Hindus into thinking Sikhs are the enemy and must be opposed by all means.

Edited by Jonny101

Personally I'm not shocked at this person's views at all. Before posting here, he and Sher(di khal vich Gidhar) were trying to act as if everything started with Sikhs carrying weapons, while pretending the Hindu extremists in Punjab were all innocent and peaceful. But when Singhs here put all the sequence of events in the right perspective and showed these two chors the mirror of reality, they then exploded with their real anti Sikh views. They could no longer hide it. What he has written here is exactly the kind of terrorists that Sant Jee had to deal with and exactly the kind of people that were dancing and distributing sweets after operation blue star.

I don't blame all Punjabi Hindus because vast majority of them are good people and are even following Sikh customs. But their leadership who were heavily influenced by Arya Samaj during the 1947 to the 1990 time period was extremely anti Sikh. They misled Punjabi Hindus into thinking Sikhs are the enemy and must be opposed by all means.

Hindu thought, as influenced by Vedic despotism (varna etc.) was always against any egalitarian socio-religious revolution as propounded by the Khalsa.

Edited by Amarjeet Singh_1737

This is what he learnt from the Vedas, Upanishads and the Bhagvad Gita. Even Krishna incited Arjuna to murder rather than resolve any situation peacefully and they blame Sikhs for being war mongers.

This is what he learnt from the Vedas, Upanishads and the Bhagvad Gita. Even Krishna incited Arjuna to murder rather than resolve any situation peacefully and they blame Sikhs for being war mongers.

Lets not bring other religious scriptures into this, this has nothing to do with vedas, upanishads and bhagvad gita.

One must take note of the difference between Hindus of ancient times and these modern Hindutva Hindus. Ancient Hindu warriors followed rules even during war time where civilians, non combatants would not be harmed. But these modern Hindutva Hindus only attack non combatants which include women, children and elderly and are also shamelessly boasting of it too.

He is proud of 84 where the well rested and trained Indian army of thousands armed commandos with helicopters, tanks, armered personel carriers, mortars and other sophisticated weapons faced a group of Sikh warriors numbering around 150 who had no combat training or experience in war and were armed with mostly ww1 rifles, hand made bombs yet these 150 warriors fought like lions who gave a bloody nose to the Indian army.

Then he is proud of HIndus who attacked Sikh civilians in Delhi and else where after Indira Gandhi's death. This only shows a man who is proud of cowardly attacks on Sikhs and Muslims is himself big coward.

Edited by Jonny101

Sher, please define tat khalsa karam kand?

Protesting against heretic neo nirankaris who start mimicking insulting sacred khalsa traditions of five beloveds, burning sri guru granth sahib ji bir and steping on sri guru granth sahib bir? you consider protesting against sacrilegious acts as tat khalsa karam kand?

Idiotical generalisation. if one person has got provoked by your continuous, nauseous rant against Hindus, and written something even I would not support, does not mean each and every of over 1 billion Hindu population supports it.

Stop giving false account of the OBS. if the Indian government wanted, it could have "neutralised' your "lions" by dropping few bombs. Too easy. no armed carriers, no tanks, no grenade launchers would have been used. The Army units which participated in the OBS (once again it was a botched op and once again it was an avoidable national tragedy) were specifically instructed to not to fire towards Harimandir sahib.

Learn to do some introspection and stop being self-righteous who supports killing people (sodha lagana) if they disagree with tat khalsa karamkand.

if indian army/govt were and are against Sikhs and wanted to destroy harmandir sahib, why no such action (armed forces fighting INSIDE the complex) was taken before and after the OBS?

Oh please, now that your true colous have been exposed don't try and act all innocent. Ecumkaar(your alternative ID) wrote exactly what he meant. He is proud of 84 which he views as a Hindu victory over the Sikhs and Gujarat riots as a Hindu victory over the Muslims. Now that you realize how bad his statement really looks you are trying give an alternative meaning to it.

Listen Einstein, dropping bombs from a plane wasn't convenient nor suitable for the operation. It was carried out by commandos of the Indian army who were trained in precision and surgical strikes. They thought the mere sight of these commandos would frighten the Sikh defenders. These soldiers shot hundreds of rounds towards the direction of the Darbar Sahib. Under pressure of the Indian government, SGPC later sealed those holes against the wishes of the Sikhs who wished for them to remain so our future generations would not forget what the GOI did. The Sikh reference library was burnt by the angry Indian soldiers right after they had won their hard earned victory. They shot in cold blood non combatants who had come there to observe a holiday. You are not fooling anyone with your lies.

Sher, please define tat khalsa karam kand?

Protesting against heretic neo nirankaris who start mimicking insulting sacred khalsa traditions of five beloveds, burning sri guru granth sahib ji bir and steping on sri guru granth sahib bir? you consider protesting against sacrilegious acts as tat khalsa karam kand?

Is it any surprise for us that at the time the Hindu media in Punjab fully supported the Nirankaris after they had killed the peaceful Sikh protesters. Neither the killed nor the killers were Hindus, yet why the HIndu media at the time would support the Nirankaris shows their anti Sikh views under the surface. Just a little bit of scratching the surface exposes their hatred as Ekumkaar (aka Sher) exposed his real anti Sikh views recently

Edited by Jonny101

Talking about mimicking, the whole Sikh theology is a mimicery of sanatan traditions. so? who are you khalsaji to stop others from the way they want their religion/panth to be? 1000s killed just because of what you perceive as an "insult"? baba Nanak would have approved of such bloodbath over this "insult"? I would call it extreme form of intolerance. truth is Sikhi de thekedar felt threatened by the number of Sikhs following Nirankari faith. it was about golak and nothing else.

1. What snatan traditions? I asked you this before on 9th guru thread-
What is sntan traditions?
Define it? Is it vaishanvas? or is it shaiv? or is it advaita? or is it shakat? or is their sub orders? or is it 12 yogic school of thoughts? or is it matts of sidhas? or gorakhnath? or is it monis? or is it bhramin/khatri superamist cultural crap? or is it hindu bhramin nationalist crap rss goes on about want to go totaly against Muslims at the expense of miniorities?
Sikh theology bought its own creation (aad sach jugad sach hai bhi sach, nanak hosi bhi sach) together fully personified in kalyuga, while your snatan orders are divided into 72 sects fighting among each other, these are same shameful snatan sects are supposed to provide pure perception snatan(eternal) truth to people?
Lot of snatan sects are rejected in akaal ustat by sri guru gobind singh maharaj.
2. How nirankaris are authority of snatan traditions?
3. Show me proof-human right report 1000 innocent people nirankari killed?