Punjabi Hindu Terrorists Supplied Weapons To Gujarat Hindu Terrorists!

Talking about mimicking, the whole Sikh theology is a mimicery of sanatan traditions. so? who are you khalsaji to stop others from the way they want their religion/panth to be? 1000s killed just because of what you perceive as an "insult"? baba Nanak would have approved of such bloodbath over this "insult"? I would call it extreme form of intolerance. truth is Sikhi de thekedar felt threatened by the number of Sikhs following Nirankari faith. it was about golak and nothing else.

If Sikhs are peaceful and are killed it is perfectly okay, but if as a last resort Sikhs fight back against their aggressor then it's a crime.

Instead of looking at Sikhs, perhaps you should first look at how Hindutva terrorists attack and kill Christian women and children when missionaries insult Hindu Gods. Punjab is the only place in India where Christians and Muslims are not killed because Sikhs don't let Hindutva terrorists to carry on any killing there. That is why Sikhs are targeted by them

Edited by Jonny101

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every religious book is sacred to the adherents of the particular faith but TK followers have "idolised". The Book (not for one second i am expressing any contempt towards it) is being treated MORE THAN a stone idol.

Mathe takna, palkian, jhanvar jhulane, rumale, golakan, no one can sit higher in its presence, no one can touch any person's feet in its presence, cover ur head, ONLY sabit soorat Khalsa can read from the granth, karam kand while it is being taken out of its usual place, putting the book to sleep, washing floors with milk, no other Granthcan be kept in the same premises, no photo of any other faith, no one can smoke anywhere close to it... these are some of the TK karamkand.

worse is - killing people for a granth which preaches a message of peace and humanism alleging beadbi.

This shows how ignorant you really are, you must be ashamed of yourself to call your self snatan-

Go eat that BELOW and go home to your pandit tell your pandit to go over vedas/upanishads to you

DHIGVAJEH PURANA
"During the reign of the 8 Muslim rulers, Vishnu* will incarnate in 10 human forms and after them will appear a (Mona) SILENT Guru (meaning the SGGS, the Sikh Scripture) who will only respond where the response is solicited."
The word SILENT is of great importance - it refers to the Sikh Scriptural Book (SGGS). This is the first time in the history of Religion that a Sacred Book was elevated to the status of a Prophet. Unlike a Prophet in body form with the inherent capacity to make utterances, a Book has to be categorized as being basically 'Silent'. This is indeed a startling revelation, pinpointing the coming into the world of a (mona) Silent Guru, thousands of years before the actual occurrence.
The eight Muslim Rulers were 1. - Sultan Lodhi, 2. - Babar, 3. - Humanyuh, 4. - Akbar, 5 - Jehangir, 6 - Shah Jahan, 7 - Aurangzeb, 8 - Bahadur Shah, These precisely were the Rulers in India during the period in which the 10th Sikh Guru came into being. This further emphasizes the authenticity of the revelation and the happening
*Maha Vishnu- all prevading lord.

This shows how ignorant you really are, you must be ashamed of yourself to call your self snatan-

Go eat that BELOW and go home to your pandit tell your pandit to go over vedas/upanishads to you

*Maha Vishnu- all prevading lord.

Really nice reply, all I can ask is where did you here this from veer N30? And would you happen to have this purana and know where to get it? If Sikhi is connected to this purana then perhaps it has some relevance to us in our dharamisthanic libraries.

Fun question- how many puranas are there and why does the number seem countless, I thought puranas used to be one book.

Any theories on why the themes and tones drastically changed from the vedas to the puranas? Why were the gods all changed?

What word has been used to describe muslim rulers- if the puranas were written before the creation of muhammdenism? Malech raja?

Edited by JatherdarSahib

Interesting just got that book you referenced Sher, it Tully (bbc journalist who interviewed bhindranwale) says:

The Sant also accused the government of spreading propaganda against him. He said, 'The government is trying to paint me as the agent of the Congress Party – a traitor to the cause -to divide the Panth [sikh community] and weaken the Morcha, so that the government's chair is left intact.' 'Chair' in India is frequently used as a symbol for political power. The Sant ended this section of his sermon by saying, 'Beware of their propaganda. They want us to fight among ourselves like shrews. Beware!' This was actually a reference to Bhindranwale's enemies among the Sikhs who tried to discredit him by reminding their community that he was originally a creation of the Congress Party.
Tully, Mark; Sathish Jacob ( ). Amritsar Mrs. Gandhi's Last Battle (Kindle Locations 1903-1908). . Kindle Edition.

About Sikhi borrowing from Sanatan traditions in totality, i would ask you one simple question, what in Sikhi is new, something which was not mentioned in earlier sanatan religious texts or oral traditions?

There is a certain paradox about that question let's say there is something new. We have to ask ourselves why did God wait for thousands of years before telling humanity that to begin with. Adh Sach - from the beginning he was true

And if there is nothing different between Hinduism and Sikhi. Why don't Hindus follow the same ways as the Sikhs? Why don't hindus keep kesh, read japji sahib, read gurbani at all? What's stopping them- there is nothing new about it and this stuff was in their own religious books but they don't follow it and why don't they follow it. Had they followed the same things as us then there would be no such thing as hindu or sikh we would be one and the same.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

Nihang Bhai Sahib accepts the Bana of Shiv, Ram and Kishan was of the same as the Nihang roop. It begs the question why are hindus not following their religion which is the supposed same as ours and attending gurdwaras. Why aren't 80% of Hindus of India reading gurbani and going gurdwara. Had they been I think I would even call myself a Hindu at that point.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

Sher is quoting KPS Gill of all people a man who had slaughtered Sikhs indiscriminately. That's as ridiculous as someone quoting Gen Brar's white washed version of operation bluestar! Tully wasn't even there in the 1978 massacre. According to the survives and eyewitnesses of the massacre, the peaceful Sikh procession was attacked and shot at by the armed Nirankaris. You can quote all the people who weren't even there, it wont prove a point. The fact that the Indian justice system then failed to bring the Nirankaris to justice who had killed the Sikhs forced the Sikhs to form armed groups as a defensive measure.

You may try to justify Nirankaris any way you like. I don't blame you since Hindus have a long history of having their Mandirs and Moortis insulted by invaders(Muslims) who often found the Mandirs abandoned by the Hindus even before arriving but Sikhs since the start of their history have never tolerated anyone doing beadbi of Guru Maharaj. So you cannot possibly understand why the Sikhs reacted

I dont think you need to resort to personal attacks.

Counter my arguments/assertions Neo NOT me.I can also shame you for your lack of tolerance, patience, gyan and bibek.

About Sikhi borrowing from Sanatan traditions in totality, i would ask you one simple question, what in Sikhi is new, something which was not mentioned in earlier sanatan religious texts or oral traditions?

There cannot be a bigger Sikh scholar 9aand votary of sep Sikh identity) than Khushwant Singh.

he says: "

(Sourced from page 383 of 'The Book on Trial: Fundamentalism and Censorship in India By Girja Kumar)

"Sikhism is an offshoot of Hinduism and is only distinguishable by the external symbols of the Khalsa faith. The theology is Hindu (and) almost ninetenth of the Granth Sahib, composed largely by Guru Arjun, is in fact Vedanta, and an essence of all that you read in Upanishads and the Gita"

KS also dramatized this point through a joke in his book Many Faces, p.4: Sikh scholars sat down to take Hinduism out of the Granth Sahib. They took it out page by page. In the end, however, they were left holding the binding cover in their hands.

Your choice, you want to jhulao jhavar over binding cover or to simply admit the fact that there is absolutely no diff between the so-called Hindu and Sikh teologies.

First define for us here what is Hinduism. What is it's rehit, it's beliefs, disbelief.

This topic will be closed in three days, both parties please bring your closing statements to conclude this topic. We cannot have highly emotionally charged topic go on for a long time as it may inadvertently interrupt overall learning experience and peaceful spiritual vibe of this forum.

jathedar sahib, you would agree, there is not one tukk in Guru Granth sahib or even Dasam Granth which asks Sikhs to grow hair. On the contrary, gurbani says there is no diff whether you have unshorn hair or shaven head. What Sikhi has got to do with long hair? Correct me if i am wrong.

Are you also saying those 60-70 percent 'Sikh' males (mona sikhs) who cut their hair are not Sikhs? Why dont they read japji sahib... because of the fear of the Beadbi Brigade. Any Hindu/Sehajdhari Sikh caught with a GGS in his house would be simply killed by the likes of what's his name ...who supports Sodha lagana.

What makes you think that (Punjabi, Sindhi) Hindus do not follow Gurbani? The Only diff, as pointed out by Khushwant Singh, is in the exterior Khalsa features.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਅਪਨਾ ਸਦ ਸਦਾ ਸਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੇ ॥

सतिगुरु अपना सद सदा सम्हारे ॥

Saṯgur apnā saḏ saḏā samĥāre.

I contemplate, forever and ever, the True Guru;

ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਕੇਸ ਸੰਗਿ ਝਾਰੇ ॥੧॥

गुर के चरन केस संगि झारे ॥१

Gur ke cẖaran kes sang jẖāre. ||1||

with my hair, I dust the feet of the Guru. ||1||

SGGS 387

The use of the word Kesh has been utilised here

The suggestion to keep the rehit is said here; and we all know keeping of kesh is thoroughly inscribed into all rehitnama and rehatmaryada of Sikhs

Page 1230, Line 6
ਕਹਤ ਮੁਕਤ ਸੁਨਤ ਮੁਕਤ ਰਹਤ ਜਨਮ ਰਹਤੇ ॥
कहत मुकत सुनत मुकत रहत जनम रहते ॥
Kahaṯ mukaṯ sunaṯ mukaṯ rahaṯ janam rahṯe.
Those who speak are liberated, and those who listen are liberated; those who keep the Rehit, the Code of Conduct, are not reincarnated again.
Guru Arjan Dev
Baghawaan is kesdhari as keshva

Page 203, Line 10

ਸੁਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਭਏ ਕੇਸਵਾ ਸੇ ਜਨ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਹਿ ॥੪॥

सुप्रसंन भए केसवा से जन हरि गुण गाहि ॥४॥

Suparsan bẖa▫e kesvā se jan har guṇ gāhi. ||4||

Those humble beings, with whom the beautifully-haired Lord is thoroughly pleased, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||4||

Guru Arjan Dev

The Sikh rehit is inscribed into this shabad when speaking about mortality

ਬੰਕੇ ਬਾਲ ਪਾਗ ਸਿਰਿ ਡੇਰੀ ॥

बंके बाल पाग सिरि डेरी ॥

Banke bāl pāg sir derī.

You make your hair beautiful, and wear a stylish turban on your head.

ਇਹੁ ਤਨੁ ਹੋਇਗੋ ਭਸਮ ਕੀ ਢੇਰੀ ॥੩॥

इहु तनु होइगो भसम की ढेरी ॥३॥

Ih ṯan ho▫igo bẖasam kī dẖerī. ||3||

But in the end, this body shall be reduced to a pile of ashes. ||3|| - SGGS 659

One (there are countless more) simple answer:

“Je tou prem khelan ka chao, sir dhar tali gali mori ao” — “Oh ye man, whosoever wants to seek love of God, come to me with your head on your palm.” SGGS

another thing is the vaheguru mantar

He will say the Vaheguru Mantar is just a mantar of the remembrance of Vishnu, based off bhai gurdas ji vaaran. My question is if that's the case then join us and do the mantar with us in guru ghars bring your family and let us say the mantar together:

siqjug siqgur vwsdyv vwvw ivsnw nwmu jpwvY]
sathijug sathigur vaasadhaev vaavaa visanaa naam japaavai|
In Satyug, Vishnu in the form of Vasudev is said to have incarnated and ‘V’ Of Vaheguru reminds of Vishnu.
duAwPir siqgur hrIikRsn hwhw hir hir nwm ijpwvY]
dhuaafar sathigur hareekrisan haahaa har har naam jipaavai|
The True Guru of Dvapar is said to be Harikrsna and ‘H’ of Vaheguru reminds of Hari.
qRyqy siqgur rwm jI rwrw rwm jpy suK pwvY]
thraethae sathigur raam jee raaraa raam japae sukh paavai|
In the Treta was Ram and ‘R’ of Vaheguru tells that remembering Ram will produce joy and happiness.
kiljug nwnk gur goivMd ggw goivMd nwm AlwvY]
kalijug naanak gur govindh gagaa govindh naam alaavai|
In Kalyug, Gobind is in the form of Nanak and ‘G’ of Vaheguru gets Govind recited.
cwry jwgy chu jugI pMcwiex ivic jwie smwvY]
chaarae jaagae chahu jugee panchaaein vich jaae samaavai|
The recitations o f all the four ages subsume in Panchayan i.e. in the soul of the common man.
cwry ACr iek kir vwihgurU jpu mMqR jpwvY]
chaarae ashar eik kar vaahiguroo jap manthr japaavai|
When joining four letters Vaheguru is remembered,
jhW qy aupijAw iPir qhW smwvY ]49]1]
jehaa thae oupajiaa fir thehaa samaavai |49|1|
The Jiv merges again in its origin.(49)(1)

Bhai gurdas ji vaaran paana 1

however Bhai gurdas ji says this mantar is beyond the vedas and katebs- he could argue that vishnu isn't mentioned in the vedas so it is vedanata (after vedas) nor is vishnu mentioned in the bible or koran.

vyd kqyb Agocrw vwihgurU gur sbdu suxwieAw]
vaedh kathaeb agocharaa vaahiguroo gur sabadh sunaaeiaa|
The Gurus recited Word-Guru as Vaheguru who is beyond the Vedas and Katebas (the Semitic scriptures).
cwir vrn cwir mjhbw crx kvl srxwgiq AwieAw]
chaar varan chaar majehabaa charan kaval saranaagath aaeiaa|
Therefore all the four varnas and all four Semitic religions have sought the shelter of the lotus feet of the Guru.
pwris pris Aprs jig AstDwqu ieku Dwqu krwieAw]
paaras paras aparas jag asattadhaath eik dhaath karaaeiaa|
When the Gurus in the form of Philosopher’s stone touched them, that alloy of eight metal changed into one metal (Gold in the form of Sikhism).
Bhai Gurdas ji vaaran paana 12

Edited by JatherdarSahib

One (there are countless more) simple answer:

“Je tou prem khelan ka chao, sir dhar tali gali mori ao” — “Oh ye man, whosoever wants to seek love of God, come to me with your head on your palm.” SGGS

He might say it is a shabad which teaches shahadat martyrdom is a part of dharama and the concept of martyrdom did exist in hinduism. Such as the following verses from the gita. Again I have to say why not join us with Kshatriya dharama and recite with us the gurmantar and shabad guru in sangat.

BG 2.32: O Pārtha, happy are the kṣatriyas to whom such fighting opportunities come unsought, opening for them the doors of the heavenly planets.

BG 2.37: O son of Kuntī [Arjun(a)], either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore, get up with determination and fight.

The context of the Gita for the above: When Arjun hesitates in battle and can't kill his cousins, to reclaim his kingdom- krishna reassures him.

BG 2.30: O descendant of Bharata, he who dwells in the body can never be slain. Therefore you need not grieve for any living being.

BG 2.31: Considering your specific duty as a kṣatriya, you should know that there is no better engagement for you than fighting on religious principles; and so there is no need for hesitation.

BG 2.32: O Pārtha, happy are the kṣatriyas to whom such fighting opportunities come unsought, opening for them the doors of the heavenly planets.

BG 2.33: If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your reputation as a fighter.

BG 2.34: People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, dishonor is worse than death.

BG 2.35: The great generals who have highly esteemed your name and fame will think that you have left the battlefield out of fear only, and thus they will consider you insignificant.

BG 2.36: Your enemies will describe you in many unkind words and scorn your ability. What could be more painful for you?

BG 2.37: O son of Kuntī, either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore, get up with determination and fight.

BG 2.38: Do thou fight for the sake of fighting, without considering happiness or distress, loss or gain, victory or defeat — and by so doing you shall never incur sin.

BG 2.39: Thus far I have described this knowledge to you through analytical study. Now listen as I explain it in terms of working without fruitive results. O son of Pṛthā,

Source: http://vedabase.net/bg/2/en

Edited by JatherdarSahib

Really nice reply, all I can ask is where did you here this from veer N30? And would you happen to have this purana and know where to get it? If Sikhi is connected to this purana then perhaps it has some relevance to us in our dharamisthanic libraries.

Fun question- how many puranas are there and why does the number seem countless, I thought puranas used to be one book.

Any theories on why the themes and tones drastically changed from the vedas to the puranas? Why were the gods all changed?

What word has been used to describe muslim rulers- if the puranas were written before the creation of muhammdenism? Malech raja?

Ambedkar was of the opinion that the lame excuse, 'the Vedas and Puranas were memorised orally and written down only a longtime afterward' was a lame excuse to veil the fact that they had been re-structured and polluted by high caste vagrants. And that would explain a lot.

Ambedkar was of the opinion that the lame excuse, 'the Vedas and Puranas were memorised orally and written down only a longtime afterward' was a lame excuse to veil the fact that they had been re-structured and polluted by high caste vagrants. And that would explain a lot.

So you think as Dr Zakir Naik puts it, all the hindu books are all interpolated, distorted and away from their originality.

again as jathedarsahib has pointed out

vyd kqyb Agocrw vwihgurU gur sbdu suxwieAw]
vaedh kathaeb agocharaa vaahiguroo gur sabadh sunaaeiaa|
The Gurus recited Word-Guru as Vaheguru who is beyond the Vedas and Katebas (the Semitic scriptures).
cwir vrn cwir mjhbw crx kvl srxwgiq AwieAw]
chaar varan chaar majehabaa charan kaval saranaagath aaeiaa|
Therefore all the four varnas and all four Semitic religions have sought the shelter of the lotus feet of the Guru.
pwris pris Aprs jig AstDwqu ieku Dwqu krwieAw]
paaras paras aparas jag asattadhaath eik dhaath karaaeiaa|
When the Gurus in the form of Philosopher’s stone touched them, that alloy of eight metal changed into one metal (Gold in the form of Sikhism).
Bhai Gurdas ji vaaran paana 12

My question was simple jathedarji, where in Gurbani Sikhs are asked to keep long hair?

I did not say the term 'hair' is not mentioned in GGS. Ican quote 20 other tukks with the word 'hair' in those.

The last doha you have given is about vanity. Long hair, turban ...all would turn into ash.

This is the most relevant panktian in my opinion:

कबीर प्रीति इक सिउ कीए आन दुबिधा जाइ ॥
Kabīr parīṯ ik si▫o kī▫e ān ḏubiḏẖā jā▫e.
Kabeer, when you are in love with the One Lord, duality and alienation depart.
भावै लांबे केस करु भावै घररि मुडाइ ॥२५॥
Bẖāvai lāʼnbe kes kar bẖāvai gẖarar mudā▫e. ||25||
You may have long hair, or you may shave your head bald.

Okay let me put to one side kesh, let's for the sake of argument say kesh is optional. Why not join us and read gurbani, forget the kesh bit come to gurdwara hear bani, recite bani, get up every morning and read bani.

The most formidable foe of Sikhism was the Hindu revivalist, Swami Dayananda Saraswati, the Luther of Hindu Protestantism. He founded the Arya Samaj or Aryan Society in 1875. Its slogan was 'Back to the Vedas', the first and most ancient of the Hindu scriptures. The Arya Samaj was that rare phenomenon in a religion as tolerant as Hinduism, an energetic proselytizing force. The Arya Samajis maintained that both Punjabi Muslims and Sikhs had been converted from Hinduism in one of their earlier lives and so it was perfectly legitimate to win them back to their original faith.
The social customs of those times would seem to have justified the Arya Samajis' contention that Sikhs were really just Hindus. There was a great deal of intermarriage between the two faiths, and Hindu families often brought up their eldest sons as Sikhs. Hindus would adopt Sikhism in one generation and drop it in the next. The Mehras are now one of the great Hindu business families of Amritsar, but the grandfather of the present head of the family started life as a Sikh. At the age of seven his head was attacked by a 'plague of boils'. The barber who in those days doubled as a surgeon, advised that the boy's hair should be cut off so that the boils could be treated. His father, who was a first-generation Sikh, took the barber's advice and the Mehra family lapsed gently back into Hinduism. Besides close family ties with Hindus, many of the mahants or priests in charge of Sikh temples were more Hindu than Sikh. They helped to bring many Hindu customs back into Sikhism, customs like the practice of Untouchability, idol worship and reverence for the cow.
Of course there were Sikh leaders who took vigorous action to defend their faith from what they saw as the insidious threat of Hinduism. The outstanding Sikh movement of the time was that of the Singh Sahhas (assemblies), founded in 1873 by a group of rich, landed and orthodox Sikhs. Their aim was to educate Sikhs and make them more aware of their religion, to free them from Hindu practices and to remind them of their cultural heritage. They declared war on the Arya Samaj by actively trying to convert Hindus. The Sikh community at the time was scattered and predominantly rural. It was not only miles of countryside that separated them. Caste divisions had arisen in a religion founded to eradicate caste. Several new unorthodox sects were also drawing Sikhs from the path of the Khalsa.

Tully, Mark; Sathish Jacob ( ). Amritsar Mrs. Gandhi's Last Battle (Kindle Locations 558-572). . Kindle Edition.
Edited by JatherdarSahib

What makes you think that (Punjabi, Sindhi) Hindus do not follow Gurbani? The Only diff, as pointed out by Khushwant Singh, is in the exterior Khalsa features.

Why is it limited to some punjabi hindus? Where are the biharis, mauritian hindus, sri lankan hindus, where are the hindus who live all over the world. Why is it a few punjabi hindus who either had sikh ancestors, where sewaks of guru ghar- took rakhia under guru or sikhs in history, or are in some shape or form married into sikhs. Why are more not coming to gurdwaras? Not every gurdwara is controlled by taksalis there are the nanaksar branch who preach almost a pacifist level of peace.

I didn't say keep a guru granth sahib, you can keep a gutka pothi containing japji sahib with respect and read bani from it and go to gurdwara to hear bani.

My question was simple jathedarji, where in Gurbani Sikhs are asked to keep long hair?

I did not say the term 'hair' is not mentioned in GGS. Ican quote 20 other tukks with the word 'hair' in those.

The last doha you have given is about vanity. Long hair, turban ...all would turn into ash.

This is the most relevant panktian in my opinion:

कबीर प्रीति इक सिउ कीए आन दुबिधा जाइ ॥
Kabīr parīṯ ik si▫o kī▫e ān ḏubiḏẖā jā▫e.
Kabeer, when you are in love with the One Lord, duality and alienation depart.
भावै लांबे केस करु भावै घररि मुडाइ ॥२५॥
Bẖāvai lāʼnbe kes kar bẖāvai gẖarar mudā▫e. ||25||
You may have long hair, or you may shave your head bald.

Sarbloh Granth, Dasam Granth.

Jathedarsahib ..the irony is most hindus barely read any scriptures, most of them will fast for the sake without even knowing the reason behind it . They will listen to modernly composed aarti of devte they follow with some beats and worship more than one devte on the days allotted . Most of the time they are worshiping some Planets or the other.

Today's Hinduism is a a fusion of a lot of different beliefs, i don't criticize that but yes belief without reason creates superstition and then it is about visiting temple after temple to see if that devta is capable of eradicating one's problems.

so you think only PHs follow Sikhi is some form who were or are subservient to Sikhs at some stage? :) why it is limited to PHs...SGPC or your fiery katha vachaks or youtube 'intellectuals' (not!) like Sukhpreet Udhoke can answer this.

Also, as they are the same, why not stick to the older version? the sanatan version is has something for everyone, much more liberal, much more inclusive, much more ...colourful ;) why do we need Sikhism in the first place?

SGPC refrain from answering it and Udhooke blames RSS mass propaganda of defamation of Sikhi across India after the aryan samaj incidents which did go with early singh sabha. The rss are preaching a hypocritical ideology of sikhs are hindus and should be absorbed into hinduism but at the same time sikhs are their own distinct faith which should be slandered, defamed and insulted.

Sanattan sikhi has no real definition behind it, people who are neo-reformists just use that eternal world for their own movements we can see that when it comes to neo-massand groups, neo-nihang groups, niddar singh-who is essentially creating a new sect among sikh and the rss writers who utilise the eternal path to ruin the credibility of the sikh gurus. Massands were kicked out of the harmander sahib for bedbi inclusive of bringing in dance girls and prostitutes into harmander sahib- if that's the sanathan dharma you want you can endorse that in mandirs and see how far it goes.

On one hand they say guru nanak is vishnu or a hindu saint who praised vishnu. On the other they say he was a malech (foreign infidel).

Edited by JatherdarSahib