The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

Just now, paapiman said:

You quoted the wrong person. Daas did not hear that sound in meditation.

Brother Tva Prasad did.

Bhul chuk maaf

4 minutes ago, HisServant said:

lol excuse my 21-year-old internet mind

lol... sometimes I'm also the 81 year old who can't figure out technology 

Regardless @tva prasad GOOD STUFF. You seem to be off to great things m8

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:28 AM, tva prasad said:

What happens after 5 shabad are heard in unionisation? 

Do you mean when 5 shabad are all heard together?

This is a short stage that occurs before you enter the gurudwara inside you. The 5 shabad should be recognizable from earlier levels of avastha. At that time, your mind wasn't quite still or in sunn and they would have occurred separately.    At the guru's dwar, the panj shabad sound, and by now you should have killed the 5 dhoots as well. It's just a momentarily occurrence in unison  before the sound of  loud anhad toor comes.

I've know a few fellow abyasees who have got to the these 5 shabads and then got scared or pulled back when they heard the toor. A gurmukh advised that it's because their foundations weren't solid enough and needed more hours listening to shabad.  

13 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Do you mean when 5 shabad are all heard together?

This is a short stage that occurs before you enter the gurudwara inside you. The 5 shabad should be recognizable from earlier levels of avastha. At that time, your mind wasn't quite still or in sunn and they would have occurred separately.    At the guru's dwar, the panj shabad sound, and by now you should have killed the 5 dhoots as well. It's just a momentarily occurrence in unison  before the sound of  loud anhad toor comes.

I've know a few fellow abyasees who have got to the these 5 shabads and then got scared or pulled back when they heard the toor. A gurmukh advised that it's because their foundations weren't solid enough and needed more hours listening to shabad.  

I

Yeah, I've been hearing the 5 shabad in unison non-stop. So it just happens for a short time and one shall hear the Anhad toor? Can you explain the Anhad toor in more detail, please? 

Thanks, man. 

13 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

Yeah, I've been hearing the 5 shabad in unionisation non-stop. So it just happens for a short time and one shall hear the Anhad toor? Can you explain the Anhad toor in more detail, please? 

Thanks, man. 

1) Where are you hearing these in unionization?  I mean,  where is your mind settled?

2) There should be 2 other things happening at the same time if you can hear the final sages of panj shabad. .. if nothing else is happening, then they are most likely pavan shabads, UNLESS, you are getting mixed up with the ringing sound which is like baseline shabad?   

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

1) Where are you hearing these in unionization?  I mean,  where is your mind settled?

2) There should be 2 other things happening at the same time if you can hear the final sages of panj shabad. .. if nothing else is happening, then they are most likely pavan shabads, UNLESS, you are getting mixed up with the ringing sound which is like baseline shabad?   

1) My mind is settled at my ears but the sounds merge in the middle of my head at times, I hear different sounds at different places, e.g. I normally hear the drum in the centre, the bells are heard everywhere, etc. I mean,  I do hear them everywhere but specific sounds are more prominent in specific areas. Therefore, I do hear them simultaneously or together, merged into one sound. 

2) What are the other two things? 

I think I know which pavan shabad you are talking of, they're like the high pitched frequencies that vary at times. Those don't really have the same magnetism as what I hear. The sounds really draw my attention whereas, the frequencies or pavan shabads did not. 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, Lucky said:

Wow, that's an excellent write up.  You have to pay attention to the details that are summarized. 

I will look at it closely when I get back, but was pleased to note some similarities with my elementary attempt on stages of sunn that I did in a thread some months back.  My summary was based on different materials I had read, some experiences,  gurbani pangtees and more importantly the layout of darbar sahib.  I will look into the above for further gains for better insight.

Admirable write up and explanations of sunn levels.

It takes a deep-seated understanding with experience to make head and tails of these topics.  I agree with your summaries and they ring true with my practicing.  

I'll send you a pm to discuss a couple of the climatic finale encounters in line with what some very high kamayee wale singhs have explained to me.  I've turned over many leaves in the process, but my ultimate turning point was taking amrit after I started hearing shabad.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of us had doubts about the sounds we were hearing when we started out. There was no clear explanations that would dispel our doubts. Fast forward 5 years and listen to this katha. At time index 12:35 seconds he clears up the sounds we hear and what they are. What a waste of 5 years. I hope someone who follows this thread in the future doesn't waste 5 years of their lives searching like we did. Develop faith in the teachings and start your journey sooner friends.

Here's a link that may help

https://www.bnk.wiki/waheguru-waheguru/04NPOyzOa1w.html

Plus @Sat1176 Veerji have u had the privilege to have the "Amrit" because after Anhad as they say the progress happens only through Panj Pyaares'. 

On 2/12/2019 at 4:16 PM, Sat1176 said:

A lot of us had doubts about the sounds we were hearing when we started out. There was no clear explanations that would dispel our doubts. Fast forward 5 years and listen to this katha. At time index 12:35 seconds he clears up the sounds we hear and what they are. What a waste of 5 years. I hope someone who follows this thread in the future doesn't waste 5 years of their lives searching like we did. Develop faith in the teachings and start your journey sooner friends.

On 2/12/2019 at 2:46 AM, Sat1176 said:

At time index 12:35 seconds he clears up the sounds we hear and what they are. What a waste of 5 years. I hope someone who follows this thread in the future doesn't waste 5 years of their lives searching like we did. Develop faith in the teachings and start your journey sooner friends.

Waheguru, can you give a short summary and elaborate on what you mean.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:46 AM, Sat1176 said:

Excellent!

Clear and concise explanations. I like the manner in which he clarifies by being sure everyone understood and using examples.

• 2 weeks later...