The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

23 hours ago, Guest Torchlight said:

Do you hear the shrill sound of the cicada too?

23 hours ago, Guest Torchlight said:

Do you hear the shrill sound of the cicada too?

Yes, I have heard that hearing crickets n cicada is the initial stages. Then it's ghungroo and so on.... There was a list I have read somewhere on Anhad Sounds. Will recall n post soon. U should be happy n thankful if u r hearing them. All the best

ਅੱਜ ਦੀ ਕਥਾ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਸਰਵਨ ਕਰੋ ਜੀ।👏🏼

ਵਿਸ਼ਾ : *ਕਰਮ ਦੀ ਜਾੰਚ, ਧਿਆਨ ਲਾਉਣ ਦੀਆਂ ਜੁਗਤੀਆਂ* 

ਮਿਤੀ : *23/ਅਕਤੂਬਰ/2019* 

*ਸਿਮਰਨਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਟੋਹਾਨਾ* 🌺🏼

Karam di jaach. By Bhai Simranjeet Singh ji

AUD-20191023-WA0013.mp3

• 1 month later...

I just pressed my ear lobes, i listened to two sounds..one is cricket sound ..this sound i was already listening before pressing ear lobes..Apart from cricket sound i also hear very silent sound of water flowing or air blowing. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 12:15 AM, Sat1176 said:

The Bhai Sahib in this recording makes an excellent clarification starting at 22:30 seconds about poan shabads and their confusion. 

Poan shabads are sounds you hear externally from two objects striking, voices when talking to someone. 

Anhad are crickets or birds chirping in the initial stages because mind has not seperate from air. You need to keep listening to these shabads with concentration and where comfortably possible try hold breath for few moments and listening. According to him the sound clarity will improve and you will begin to hear sound like chumta, gungeroo or tallyia. 

Listen carefully to the entire clip for those who want to progress. Some important points are made regarding being able to put your yourself to sleep / sunn via simran first otherwise one may not be able to sleep afterwards and mind body may become unbalanced. 

So that would mean that all the sounds that we hear on closed ears are all Anhad sounds and none are paon shabads- yipee! 

Am I correct in understanding veerji? 

Guest Singh Guest

Still nascent you are misunderstanding the video doesn't say that everything you hear inside is Anhad, but is clarifying that the sounds heard that are described as crickets or birds chirping are the beginning of Anhad as we aren't fully separated from Air yet we hear them as such.  For instance when you listen inside you can be hearing the hearbeat, that would not be Anhad.  Anhad Shabads continuously play but do not originate from a physical origin of Maya.  Instead Anhad comes straight from the Divine.

Guest Guest Singh

Yes those are Anhad Shabads, make sure you are doing Simran of the Gurmantar and able to fall asleep doing Gurmantar Jaap as described at the end of the video.  After that you will be able to focus more clearly on the Anhad Shabads.  Your regular sleep should not be disrupted.

Thank u so much @Sat1176 veerji, these are really useful. 

Here's the one that i found and answers the question that most of us had in mind - 

Mool Mantra or any other shabad

Or 

Guru Mantra jaap

Plus we get to know how important is education via these videos or this forum is important. Such out of the world opportunities were lost by these Guemukhs.. 

• 1 month later...
Guest ਪੰਚ ਸਬਦ ਤਹ ਪੂਰਨ ਨਾਦ ॥
On 7/14/2017 at 9:05 PM, Sat1176 said:

Listen from time index 9mins. 🙂

She talks of anhad sounds

Ghanta nadam : Sound of a bell ringing.
 Sankha nadam : Sound of a conch shell
 Vina nadam : Nasal sound, humming sound like that of wire string instrument.
 Venu nadam : Sound of a flute.
 Mridamga nadam: Sound of a big brass drum

Tasting amrit in the mouth etc...

I think 'SHE is saying about the properties of pineal gland with in.....the bio-luminescent crystal with in as agna chakra....that light jot is travelling at speed of light 3lacs km/sec and making ANHAD..soundless sound or ringing sound,,,just close the outer eye lid and focus on the closed eye lids and that curtain of light(any vibgyor colour/mixture) on closed eye lids is the satellite of the entire EMS.....thats sound of moving light.....as sound is light at higher oscillations both connecting but who is the connector... OUR AIM IS TO FIND THE SOURCE....the starting point the connector,,,the epicentre........that can be below delta brainwave...at '0'  hertz episilon wave, or she can tell.

jai huu

On 2/19/2020 at 5:23 PM, Guest ਪੰਚ ਸਬਦ ਤਹ ਪੂਰਨ ਨਾਦ ॥ said:

I think 'SHE is saying about the properties of pineal gland with in.....the bio-luminescent crystal with in as agna chakra....that light jot is travelling at speed of light 3lacs km/sec and making ANHAD..soundless sound or ringing sound,,,just close the outer eye lid and focus on the closed eye lids and that curtain of light(any vibgyor colour/mixture) on closed eye lids is the satellite of the entire EMS.....thats sound of moving light.....as sound is light at higher oscillations both connecting but who is the connector... OUR AIM IS TO FIND THE SOURCE....the starting point the connector,,,the epicentre........that can be below delta brainwave...at '0'  hertz episilon wave, or she can tell.

jai huu

ANHAD...thats sound of moving light.....as sound is light at higher oscillations both connecting but who is the connector.   (which makes the light move ?).. OUR AIM IS TO FIND THE SOURCE....the starting point the connector,,,the epicentre........that can be below delta brainwave...at '0' hertz episilon wave.....source of soundless sound ...Electro magnetic radiation...SEPHIROTHS....

87196573_2792869510809455_4510815812377903104_o.jpg

On 2/19/2020 at 5:23 PM, Guest ਪੰਚ ਸਬਦ ਤਹ ਪੂਰਨ ਨਾਦ ॥ said:

jai huu