The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

On 4/14/2020 at 11:45 AM, Guest NoFap said:

Is there any stage in which sound current is stopped ?

Currently it is ringing non stop because of which my concentration power skyrocketed.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:45 AM, Guest NoFap said:

Is there any stage in which sound current is stopped ?

Currently it is ringing non stop because of which my concentration power skyrocketed.

Yes 

One stops hearing sounds once he's merged in PRAKASH - at high avastha. - Realization of the TRUTH

Sat Sri Akal All,

I am stuck again, please help

@Sat1176 @Lucky @HisServant @Mooorakh

guest Singh ji and other members, your inputs are highly appreciated. 

I have been hearing this sehaj dhun since a long time now, and I progressed to drums,then panj Shabd. Everything was good but since few days as negativity took over the whole earth. I am no longer able to hear any music or drums. I am back to the flat sehaj dhun. There's not much change in my meditation routine, only that I am not working and a family member was unwell so pretty worried. But now since my first love -meditation is in danger- I am more worried.

Please help

I think you already have the answers when you stated your state of mind was disturbed.

I was listening to akatha katha yesterday and the bhai sahib stated that when mind is nirmal and pure then anhad sounds will automatically manifest. Just persevere.

This channel is seriously good. They are doing sehaj paat at home with gurmantar and akath khatha explanations inbetween.

You guys are now my motivation. *Salute* to you for your progress.

Guest Nishan
On 1/29/2014 at 7:27 PM, sweetersound said:

The internal Nada or Sound Current is not a disease condition. The proof of this meditation is in its effects afterwards. Listening intently, with love and care to the highest and finest tones will charge the internal battery and increase vitality of spirit.

It can also lead to hearing the inner music, the bells and orchestras that are not like any Earthly music. The most accessible path is the high pitched tone heard within the upper right area of the head.

I can attest to this. Few seconds of sounds vibrations can take away tiredness on an entire day and/or sleeplessness of half a night (meaning if you got only 4 hours of sleep last night)

7 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

I think you already have the answers when you stated your state of mind was disturbed.

I was listening to akatha katha yesterday and the bhai sahib stated that when mind is nirmal and pure then anhad sounds will automatically manifest. Just persevere.

This channel is seriously good. They are doing sehaj paat at home with gurmantar and akath khatha explanations inbetween.

Thank-you so much Veer ji you are always a help. I am so thankful to be a part of this forum. 

But wouldn't my state be like I have rather fallen on the graph? I mean I have lost my Naam kamaai for some reason?

On 4/17/2020 at 2:29 PM, Sat1176 said:

I th

Thank you very very much Veerji,

I am nobody as compared to the inspiration that you have been to me, to moorakh bhenji and to so many of us here.

You may not remember how baffled I was when my own Mom wasn't ready to share her spiritual status with me, your posts and moorakh bhnji helped me to overcome that state. I can't tell you how inspiring this and "my experience" thread of yours and @Lucky , Bhagat Singh and His servant Veerji's words have been here to me. 

You guys are my heroes

Guest PCSJZ

Wjkk wjkf

i know this is not the correct section but its the only place i can post as a guest. 4-5 days ago i tried registering. Tried 3-4 times but my request still hasnt been approved. I have also sent 2 messages to admin but no response. Is there any admin that could look at this for me please?

Guest Mskhalsa
On 1/30/2014 at 11:00 AM, Singh123456777 said:

Would one be doing simran while listening to the sounds?Or would they just be listening to the sound?

Can you tell me which book of sang maharaj Ishar Singh ji states this? I would love to read it. As I also hear these sounds such as ringing of bells , or shank in my ears. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RHart

Greetings again with another question. Something that I'm curious about and of course can not find any info. Maybe it rings a bell and means something to someone or maybe it's just me being weird.

From time to time, I can sit down and lean over as if I'm propping my elbow on my knees.

I close my eyes and focus my eyes upward and squeeze them up in that focus.

It doesnt always happen and I cant make it do it, but sometimes I will have a feeling start in my lower back and ascend to my head. It builds to the point that I would not be able to stand and it almost feels as though I should pass out. Then it will pass.

The best that I can describe the feeling is it is almost the same as the feeling you have just before a very big sneeze except very much more powerful.

Does this seem important or just my body being quirky?  Lol

On 4/19/2020 at 7:53 PM, Sukh_preet said:

Thank you very very much Veerji,

I am nobody as compared to the inspiration that you have been to me, to moorakh bhenji and to so many of us here.

You may not remember how baffled I was when my own Mom wasn't ready to share her spiritual status with me, your posts and moorakh bhnji helped me to overcome that state. I can't tell you how inspiring this and "my experience" thread of yours and @Lucky , Bhagat Singh and His servant Veerji's words have been here to me. 

You guys are my heroes

I find it very inspiring and motivating when people talk about their experiences and spiritual status. Why do people keep it so secretive? I find as a mother my self I tell my daughter my experiences and she talks about hers as it’s a learning process and we are beginners who are confused at times about what we feel . Thank you for sharing and asking as it’s a question I has as well do we lose our avasta if we talk about what we hear or feel?

10 hours ago, Mbad said:

I find it very inspiring and motivating when people talk about their experiences and spiritual status. Why do people keep it so secretive? I find as a mother my self I tell my daughter my experiences and she talks about hers as it’s a learning process and we are beginners who are confused at times about what we feel . Thank you for sharing and asking as it’s a question I has as well do we lose our avasta if we talk about what we hear or feel?

Don't think so. Nothing wrong with discussing around other gursikhs. Just no point discussing with every Joe Blogs.

I was recently listening to a katha and the gurmukh stated that be careful when listing to anhad bani. Because its like taping into the strongest power source ever. If you are listening whilst have negative emotions then you give those negative emotions/thoughts power making them stronger.

Likewise you can see the power behind this shabads. They can be used for both negative and positive outcomes. 

This could be why there is so much secrecy around this path. 

9 hours ago, Mbad said:

Thank you Sat for clarifying. So it’s like law of attraction where if you keep thinking of something you make it reality (joe Dispenza talk a lot of how you create your own reality so train your mind to think positive things)? 

Just be careful what you say or think when your listening to anhad. That is why it is advised to only start listening to it when your have done loads of gurmantar abhyas. Mind has achieved some control over rogue thoughts.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:55 AM, Mbad said:

Great thanks for clarifying, the anhad are on and off so the mind needs more cleansing which is hard as everyone is home and  we get disturbed( my daughter is ahead of me as she zones out and sees twinkles floating then hears bells. )I just get a weird sensation where my body feels really relaxed then I fall asleep , but it’s relaxing and my head vibrates. I guess we need more gurmantar abhayas.

Having everyone home and pushing your buttons is a great opportunity to put things into practice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NoFap

@Sat1176 Do colors have impact on listening to sound current. I have observed that while wearing blue of violet T-Shirt the sound current intensity  and vibrations in the body are so loud.

Also as i am following celibacy or preserving my semen. So after some days of retaining my semen i used to get sexual dreams. Any advice to overcome these things.

It seems like there are some demons who just want to drain my energy. When they are successful in their task in my dream i used to feel lethargic after waking up.

So again it took some days to get back to sound current with good intensity.

Any tips on above scenario or any thing mentioned Gurbaani or Guru Granth sahib.

Whenever my preserving streaks reaches around 21 days these things used to happen multiple times in a day while sleeping.

@Sat1176 any help from you or other senior members in this thread with knowledge must be appreciated.

6 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

@Sat1176 Do colors have impact on listening to sound current. I have observed that while wearing blue of violet T-Shirt the sound current intensity  and vibrations in the body are so loud.

Also as i am following celibacy or preserving my semen. So after some days of retaining my semen i used to get sexual dreams. Any advice to overcome these things.

It seems like there are some demons who just want to drain my energy. When they are successful in their task in my dream i used to feel lethargic after waking up.

So again it took some days to get back to sound current with good intensity.

Any tips on above scenario or any thing mentioned Gurbaani or Guru Granth sahib.

Whenever my preserving streaks reaches around 21 days these things used to happen multiple times in a day while sleeping.

@Sat1176 any help from you or other senior members in this thread with knowledge must be appreciated.

Guest NoFap,

just my 2 cents.

In order to listen the sounds within, only kirpa, concentration, and purity are required.

Just as when we go in a cinema theatre, it does not matter what clothes or colors of those clothes we  wear, for the dialogues/sounds and the visualization of the movie, is done with our "attention" of our eyes and ears.

In a similar way, the soul has  2 faculties, to see and to listen, which can be opened with His simran, and concentration/meditation.

In that aspect, Third Patshahee tells us in the Bani: Nam jiskay man vaseeya, vajeh Sabad ganere.

This means, when we have enshrined the Nam within our heart/mind, we start hearing the celestial melodies of the Shabad, Bani, Anhad Nad, within us, that too only with His kirpa, if only we please Him. man cn do nothing by himself, unless He Himself  makes us do it.

Stay blessed.

SSA.