The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

Guest PRINCE PJ

SSA..very nice article, I am experiencing this sweet and subtle sound from last 3 years,,,,THE BLISS....the anhad naad..............
This withdrawal......(inhalation of 5 action sense) takes place through the
channel known as Sushumna Nadi,,,,SUKHMAN NARI, THE CENTRAL CHANNEL.... which stretches from the base
of the spine [the mooladhara chakra] to the brain [the sahasrara
chakra]............AND...... and the thought-free vacuum...
thus left....... in the Sahasrara is felt as bliss......................anhad naad can be heard.......while exhaling...........................................................here and now.........

P-75.jpg

P-75.jpg

Guest PRINCE PJ

WHAT... makes this hearing...possible....that's ether/space/akasha/....we just have to know this very ether is nothing but full of sound principle/uncreated sounds ....the reverberations of the anhad naad.....ever present before our birth and even after our death .....simply let the sounds of ...SHABD... rise and match the thoughts thrown by the mind ......that would cancel the thoughts........and the mind takes cleansing bath.....

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:42 AM, Guest PRINCE PJ said:

SSA..very nice article, I am experiencing this sweet and subtle sound from last 3 years,,,,THE BLISS....the anhad naad..............
This withdrawal......(inhalation of 5 action sense) takes place through the
channel known as Sushumna Nadi,,,,SUKHMAN NARI, THE CENTRAL CHANNEL.... which stretches from the base
of the spine [the mooladhara chakra] to the brain [the sahasrara
chakra]............AND...... and the thought-free vacuum...
thus left....... in the Sahasrara is felt as bliss......................anhad naad can be heard.......while exhaling...........................................................here and now.........

P-75.jpg

Please do elaborate and tell us which of the anhad sounds you are hearing?

Your diagram reminds me of the following gurbani pangtis.

The True Guru is the All-knowing Primal Being; He shows us our true home within the home of the self.

ghar meh ghar daykhaa-ay day-ay, so satgur purakh sujaan.

The Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds, resonate and resound within; the insignia of the Shabad is revealed there, vibrating gloriously.

panch sabad Dhunikaar, Dhun tah baajai, sabad neesaan.

Worlds and realms, nether regions, solar systems and galaxies are wondrously revealed.

deep lo-a paataal tah khand mandal hairaan.

The strings and the harps vibrate and resound; the true throne of the Lord is there.

taar ghor baajintar tah saach takhat sultaan.

Listen to the music of the Sukhman Channel and concentrate on the sunn.

sukhman kai ghar raag sun sunn mandal liv laa-ay.

Contemplate the Unspoken Speech, and the desires of the mind are dissolved.

akath kathaa beechaaree-ai mansaa maneh samaa-ay.

The heart-lotus is turned upside-down, and is filled with Ambrosial Nectar. This mind does not go out; it does not get distracted.

ulat kamal amrit bhari-aa ih man katahu na jaa-ay.

It does not forget the Chant which is chanted without chanting; it is immersed in the Primal Lord God of the ages.

It remembers the lord without chanting and the mind is immersed in the primal truth of the ages.

ajpaa jaap na veesrai aad jugaad samaa-ay.

All the sister-companions are blessed with the five shabads. The Gurmukhs dwell in the home of the self deep within.

sabh sakhee-aa panchay milay gurmukh nij ghar vaas.

Nanak is the slave of that one who seeks the Shabad and finds this home within.

sabad khoj ih ghar lahai naanak taa kaa daas.

Ang 1291

Guest PRINCE PJ

....Like tornado...collectively inhaling the 5 action senses...from muldhara till sahasara and exhaling in meta cognition...... simply let the sounds of ...SHABD the RINGING SOUND... match the thoughts thrown by the mind ......that would cancel/nullify the thoughts........and the mind takes cleansing bath.....

...Metacognition is beyond cognition senses, that's beyond the 5 cognitive senses....hear, touch, see, taste, smell, which lies in their basic elements.....hear in ether, touch in air, sight in fire, taste in water and smell in earth. IN THE SEHAJ BODY
these elements are in their respective chakras, hear in vassundhara as anhaad, touch in anhatta as touching sukhman, sight in manipura as foccusing 3rd eye, taste in swadhistana as tasting tasteless sliva, smell in muldhara as the smell of our prana the carrying agent .......externally we go in action mode, turning cognition to action senses.....and the ACTOR WITH ACTION BODY takes lead....and metacognition is lost.

14100417_1053025011460589_4828545050365110518_n.jpg

14203341_1053025071460583_2220100319911071592_n.jpg

Guest PRINCE PJ

SSA..... shell laying on the beach....subtly vibrates to the air passing through it........even softer than the pure delta binaural beat. this is only one of the aspects of ringing sound.............but I hear it constantly it sort of lies at the substratum and supports/absorbs all the external sounds.

as Hafiz says:

Listen ye to the heavenly orchestra,

With notes of dulcimer, flute, zither and guitar.

ya sometimes the notes are of ... dulcimer, flute, zither and guitar. Distant drums, tuning fork, actually its mixture of sound sometimes, If I concentrate intensely on any one sound, say distant drum beats it gets louder.

Guest PRINCE PJ

When ONE learns to dissolve the ingoing and outgoing breath into a perception of the cool and warm currents going up and down the ....SUKHMAN CHANNEL...., he then feels his body as sustained by these inner currents of life force and not by their by-product of breath. He also realizes that the currents are sustained by the Word....ANHAD NAAD....., the divine vibratory TONES.. that enters the body through the medulla. This life force becomes concentrated in and operative through the cerebral, medullary, cervical, dorsal, lumbar, sacral, and coccygeal centers that energize the body to its minutest cells........

• 4 weeks later...

After meditation last night I had this experience... Here it goes:

last night I lay on my bed after meditation I was laying on my left side and my right ear felt weird so I just pressed it with my finger. I heard music. It sounded like string instrument (the one dhadis play) and a dhol or tabla in the background. It could have been a tumbi too but I m not entirely sure. Then I pressed my finger against my left ear to c if I could hear the same. I couldn't hear the music in my left but I hear this high pitched peeeeeeen at the start and then soon it was replaced by a tick, tick, tick... A faint high pitched peeeeeen sound could still be heard in the background. I m not saying this is the anhad naad. I don't even know what it is/ could have been. Could any1 explain from their experience/s?

5 hours ago, tva prasad said:

After meditation last night I had this experience... Here it goes:

last night I lay on my bed after meditation I was laying on my left side and my right ear felt weird so I just pressed it with my finger. I heard music. It sounded like string instrument (the one dhadis play) and a dhol or tabla in the background. It could have been a tumbi too but I m not entirely sure. Then I pressed my finger against my left ear to c if I could hear the same. I couldn't hear the music in my left but I hear this high pitched peeeeeeen at the start and then soon it was replaced by a tick, tick, tick... A faint high pitched peeeeeen sound could still be heard in the background. I m not saying this is the anhad naad. I don't even know what it is/ could have been. Could any1 explain from their experience/s?

Cool. This is part of the Anhad Naad. It is the sound of silence. It normally arises from an intense presence of silence.

When you become silent in the mind and when it is silent outside, then you will hear this. But it will start to go away as your mind becomes noisy and as your outside environment becomes noisy. You will start hearing those sounds instead.

It is not always necessarily connected to outside noises or mental noise but it often is. It is often related to silence.

Sometimes you will randomly hear it, even when the mind is not silent or environment is not silent, when you do just become silent and listen to silence.

This sound is a Sign to remain silent.

Just now, BhagatSingh said:

Cool. This is part of the Anhad Naad. It is the sound of silence. It normally arises from an intense presence of silence.

When you become silent in the mind and when it is silent outside, then you will hear this. But it will start to go away as your mind becomes noisy and as your outside environment becomes noisy. You will start hearing those sounds instead.

It is not always necessarily connected to outside noises or mental noise but it often is. It is often related to silence.

Sometimes you will randomly hear it, even when the mind is not silent or environment is not silent, when you do just become silent and listen to silence.

This sound is a Sign to remain silent.

that is so true. When I heard it I was hardly thinking about anything and the room was quite also.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 1:11 AM, tva prasad said:

I only have one question should I focus on this sound when I hear it?

You should listen to it whenever you can. You can try meditation by focusing on it instead of gurmantar, or even try both. Sometimes I used to focus on sound to get myself into a deeper, relaxed state much quicker.... Then I would go straight into saas saas or silent jap.

As Bhagat says, you should set your own goals and play around in the order that you feel comfortable with.

The sounds change and you begin to become aware of them 24/7, Gurmantar, in my opinion is a tool to get you disciplined and going. Once the jap becomes automatic, then you can put focus on anhad and try to become one with it.

I don't think that I could focus on it in early days, but I would advise that you at least practice listening to it. The more you practice, the easier it gets later on.

1 minute ago, tva prasad said:

what should I do then

just let it come at it's pace. In the meantime, whilst progressing, you should read more gurbani because things may begin to make more sense.

you probably need to keep practicing and keeping going on simran path. I don't really know what music you would be hearing at that stage, but yes, there is music and it's different to what you hear here. It comes at various stages in various forms.