The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

9 hours ago, tva prasad said:

because I like to experiment with my experiences.

It is your personal choice brother, but Daas believes that this experimentation is a trap of Maya. You know the end goal is to merge in the supreme soul. These Naads come along, so will Ridhis and Sidhis.

Now the question is - Will you also experiment with Ridhis and Sidhis (spiritual powers)? Will you also try to take a peek at the heavens/other realms, when you get access to them? These are major pitfalls in the journey of a spiritual seeker, which arise from the temptations to experiment.

When the shabad Guru manifests itself in the body, IMHO, you will know that it has happened, irrespective of whether you have experimented with your body or not. It will be more of his grace, than your personal endeavors.

That is why it is so important to have a Brahamgyani to guide you in your spiritual journey, especially for people who start having spiritual experiences.

If one uses these Naads to fight vices (Panj Vikars), that would be completely within the realm of Gurmat. For example, if one gets attacked by anger, then the person tries to focus on the naad to divert his mind away, so that it does not drain his vital energy.

Bhul chuk maaf

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

It is your personal choice brother, but Daas believes that this experimentation is a trap of Maya. You know the end goal is to merge in the supreme soul. These Naads come along, so will Ridhis and Sidhis.

Now the question is - Will you also experiment with Ridhis and Sidhis (spiritual powers)? Will you also try to take a peek at the heavens/other realms, when you get access to them? These are major pitfalls in the journey of a spiritual seeker, which arise from the temptations to experiment.

When the shabad Guru manifests itself in the body, IMHO, you will know that it has happened, irrespective of whether you have experimented with your body or not. It will be more of his grace, than your personal endeavors.

That is why it is so important to have a Brahamgyani to guide you in your spiritual journey, especially for people who start having spiritual experiences.

If one uses these Naads to fight vices (Panj Vikars), that would be completely within the realm of Gurmat. For example, if one gets attacked by anger, then the person tries to focus on the naad to divert his mind away, so that it does not drain his vital energy.

Bhul chuk maaf

I would not experiment with ridhi sidhis

I don't focus on it 24/7 or try to listen to it. I just listen to it at night for about 10 - 15 mins max. When I m trying to get to sleep. I m not attached to it or anything. My goal will ALWAYS be to merge in with god.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:05 PM, tva prasad said:

those of u who hear the anhad naad or know the answer to my question. Did u guys hear any high pitched noises at the start? What was it like before you heard the anhad naad? All replies appreciated thanx.

Very difficult to say because it's not a linear stream of uniform events because we are all different and here to learn our own lessons with our own learning curves.

There are many sounds that come and go before anhad gets pargat. These sounds all vary for each one of us and I'm sure they are related to the frequencies of nadi channels, chakras etc.. The idea is that you have to keep passing them and continuing with your jaap. The anhad shabad is itself indescribable and it won't manifest if you search for it or have your "matt' questioning for it.  The key is to lay, sacrifice, baliharey your mann and matt to Guru and then guru's matt takes over(Gurmat).

Even if someone replies yes or no, to your question of high pitched sounds, it will still not be of much benefit or any concrete reassurance.

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2014 at 5:43 PM, Sat1176 said:

This one is the basic high pitched peeeee that one might hear even when not exposed to loud sounds. I may be wrong but this happens in the initial stages before hearing anhad as I used to hear it first.

this is the sound I have been hearing since the past few days. I have been ignoring it and carrying on with meditation. But it is bugging me. It is a bit too high for my liking. Should I keep on ignoring it??? Btw I m not exposed to loud sounds. All replies are appreciated thanx in advance.

On 10/4/2016 at 10:10 AM, Sat1176 said:

I was doing the exact same thing last night as Lucky was stating. You can clearly hear your pulse and is an excellent way to work on rom rom simran.

If I lay my ear down on my hand the pulse was even more easier and louder to listen to. 

Sorry, this is abit off topic but can one do the rom rom simran technique with pulse points instead of the heart? would it be the same thing? 

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:45 AM, tva prasad said:

this is the sound I have been hearing since the past few days. I have been ignoring it and carrying on with meditation. But it is bugging me. It is a bit too high for my liking. Should I keep on ignoring it??? Btw I m not exposed to loud sounds. All replies are appreciated thanx in advance.

Ignore it, it comes and goes.

• 1 month later...
Guest Osho Sandeep

If someone wants to experience these sounds and to know the significance regarding spiritual journey thereon , may come to Osho Dharam Nanak Dhan , Moorthal or visit www.Oshodhara.org.in or download Oshodhara app from Google play. These sounds are base for next spiritual destinations like surati, nirati, jyoti Darshan, urja jagran, divya swad , chaitanya roop and anand, prem, bhakti yog etc and no doctor or practitioner can give solution. It is sign of past life spiritual journies of some people as spiritual journey never get wasted . You will listen these sounds in only 5 days and will get a way to next journey by live masters who have tasted enlightenment . You can also ask your queries and all the curriculum is practical and scientific approach.

• 5 months later...
On 2014-1-30 at 6:59 AM, Sat1176 said:

omnipotent

Thanks for a good discussion. I have tinnitus and this forum gave me a direction. I want to purchase the book on ringging mentioned in the start but its of 55 dollars, looks costly. Is it possible to purchase cheaper version to read online?

Satpal

19 hours ago, Satpal Singh said:

Thanks for a good discussion. I have tinnitus and this forum gave me a direction. I want to purchase the book on ringging mentioned in the start but its of 55 dollars, looks costly. Is it possible to purchase cheaper version to read online?

Satpal

Try the American site

https://www.amazon.com/Ringing-Sound-Introduction-Current/dp/0966535804/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496949785&sr=8-1&keywords=The+ringing+sound

On 2016-12-21 at 0:15 PM, Sat1176 said:

I was just watching a live broadcast on the Shri Bhucho Sahib youtube channel and noticed that after the ardas at around 6:15pm local time they play instruments resembling the panch shabad in unison (anhad shabad). :)

Go to time index 17:15 to listen

WOW THAT IS AWESOME,,, i have never seen or heard that before, 

thanks for sharing sat...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Listen from time index 9mins. :-)

She talks of anhad sounds

Ghanta nadam : Sound of a bell ringing.
 Sankha nadam : Sound of a conch shell
 Vina nadam : Nasal sound, humming sound like that of wire string instrument.
 Venu nadam : Sound of a flute.
 Mridamga nadam: Sound of a big brass drum

Tasting amrit in the mouth etc...

On 2017-07-14 at 11:35 AM, Sat1176 said:

Listen from time index 9mins. :-)

She talks of anhad sounds

Ghanta nadam : Sound of a bell ringing.
 Sankha nadam : Sound of a conch shell
 Vina nadam : Nasal sound, humming sound like that of wire string instrument.
 Venu nadam : Sound of a flute.
 Mridamga nadam: Sound of a big brass drum

Tasting amrit in the mouth etc...

great video and teachings! thnx for sharing!

• 1 month later...