Santa Singh's Sociology Phd Thesis

Sat1176

Santa Singh's Sociology PHD thesis topic was "Why Panjabi women have big boobs?"

After much research, his conclusion was - "They take out money from their bra and give for ardas at the Gurdwara. The Giani always says, "Jede khajane to maya aayee hai, oss khajane nu horr vadhaye" :D

Edited by Sat1176

That's the most idiotic excuse I have ever read. Maybe you should engage your brain before submitting a post.

You probably complain about Sardars being portrayed in Bollywood films as stupid but your are just proving their point. Firstly, what you stupidly posted on here was a santa-banta type joke used as a way poking fun at Sikhs. Secondly, it then uses terms that is uniquely stated at the end of the Ardas to bless those who have made a voluntary donation.

So what next hero, you going to use some Gurbani to make a crude joke?

Tonyhp32,

It is quite obvious you didn't see the humorous side to it but no need to start throwing personal insults. I don't need the Internet Sikh police jumping up and down getting all excited because they have nothing better to do. Go and find some other panthic cause to pass your time rather ranting over a simple joke. Gosh, I wasn't expecting such a reaction to something so light hearted. Wasn't intended as an offensive joke and appolgise to anyone who was offended. Now you go and suck your dummy and calm down.

I always carry cash n change in my back pocket, -this explains why I have a big ass! :D

Nothing to do with all the biscuits and cream cakes huh? lol

Mosquito Lullaby
Talking about those days when there were no mosquito repellents and we had to spend sleepless nights. Sardarji was also experiencing the same every time he tries to sleep,one mosquito comes and disturbs his sleep with a sound "guooonn, guooonn." He gets very irritated. He tries to cover his ear but the problem remains persistent. Ultimately he gets up and catches the mosquito in his hand.He is very kind and not for the blood shed but still wanted to take revenge. Happy as he is now starts singing a lullaby and says "so ja machchar, bete so ja". After some time he finds the mosquito falling in to deep sleep in his hands. So he goes near it and says "Guoooonnnnn, guoooonnnnn."

:ph34r:

Santa Singh's new Ferarri
Santa singh shows up at his friend Banta Singh's Place in a Brand New - Red Ferarri.
Banta: Wow Banta, ke gaddi hai (What a car)Kithon laiye (where did you get it from)
Santa:Main highway te lift mung reha se ... Gori Mem aaee te meine kende "want a ride Mr. Singh" I hopped in, and she took me to the woods. Once in woods she got outside took off clothes and said to me "Mr Singh. take anything"
Banta is quite excited and asks "tu ke keeta Santa "
Santa: Mian gaddi lai layee. (I took the car)
Banta: Changa keeta kapde tenu fit bhi nahi aane se (good showyou wouldn't have fit into her clothes)

Side A or Side B
Once Santa Singh and Banta Singh were going in a jungle, Suddenly they saw one tiger comming towards them. To save themselves they climbed a tree and both sat on one branch. The tiger came under the tree and sat down. Santa told Banta " Yaar just to pass Time Why don't you sing some song" Banta Singh started to sing. After singing four songs Banta hanged upside down on the branch and then again sung four songs. After singing all the songs he Banta came back to his original position. Santa asked curiosly "Yaar Bantya, You sung four songs sitting in upright position and next four songs you sat upside down, Why did you do that?" Banta told " Yaar First four songs were from side A and the other four were from Side B"

:rolleyes:

Meditation Two friends meet on the street.

One asks the other: "Hi, how are you?"
The other ones replies: "I'm fine, thanks."
"And how's your son? Is he still unemployed?"
"Yes, he is. But he is meditating now."
"Meditating? What's that?"
"I dont know. But it's better than sitting around and do nothing!"

:D

Mosquito Lullaby

Talking about those days when there were no mosquito repellents and we had to spend sleepless nights. Sardarji was also experiencing the same every time he tries to sleep,one mosquito comes and disturbs his sleep with a sound "guooonn, guooonn." He gets very irritated. He tries to cover his ear but the problem remains persistent. Ultimately he gets up and catches the mosquito in his hand.He is very kind and not for the blood shed but still wanted to take revenge. Happy as he is now starts singing a lullaby and says "so ja machchar, bete so ja". After some time he finds the mosquito falling in to deep sleep in his hands. So he goes near it and says "Guoooonnnnn, guoooonnnnn."

:ph34r:

LOOL

This was funny!!

these jokes are made by shararati Hindus who like to make fun of Sikhs by creating these sardar ji and santa-banta jokes. It's one thing when someone else laughs at you but it's a tragedy when you laugh at yourself. Have some pride for God sake.

I've got pride (not the supremacist type btw), but that doesn't mean I can't laugh at some witty joke.

Sat, the first joke was funny, the ones after were rubbish.

PS - I should also point out the fact that plenty of Singhs go on like real life clowns regardless of the jokes.

Edited by dalsingh101

I know the others aren't as good but I just posted a few more to wind some people up. This joke thread has became a very serious topic all of sudden. My wife actually sent me the first joke as she thought it was hilarious even from a female perspective. Yes the reference to ardas reference might hurt the sentiments of some but I didn't think we were on such an extremist forum when I posted.

I hope this forum doesn't become another SikhSangat, where one can't even have the odd laugh or say anything funny because members are quick jump down your throat and call you anti-gurmat, anti-sikh blah blah blah. These so called hard-core members who see themselves as defenders of the faith are quick to call you names or shower you with insults. It's behavior like this that makes me want to puke and why I don't post much on other forums even though a few members requested I move a couple of threads over to there.

Most of us on here are not stupid like the jokes and not so insecure should we hear the odd one. I for one am no hardcore religious type walking around thinking I'm a so called "hero" who is quick to start insulting others in the name of defending his faith.

Truth behind Anti Sardar Ji jokes

I think trying to explain to fools that that they are taking the pi$$ out of their people is a losing game. The fact that the guy's wife sent him the joke shows how low and debased some Sikhs have become.

These fools don't understand why they will never see Hindus post Hindu jokes on their forums or Muslims post Muslim jokes of their Muslim forums. The non-Sikhs always post Sikh jokes mainly because we have fools in our community who think it's ok to joke about how stupid Sikhs are. Apparently if you can take the pi$$ out of your people it means you have a good sense of humour! The original fool instead of realising what a fool he is then starts to post more Sikh jokes.

God help us if these fools ever become the majority in our community. Like the sakhi about the good village and the bad village I hope these stupid Sikhs stay in one place and don't infect their 'humour' on the rest of the community.

To the original fool, yes I do not have a sense of humour when fools like you take the pi$$ out of our own people, if that makes me a Taliban, a fanatic or whatever other adjectives you want to throw at me in trying to prove how enlightened and liberal you are then go ahead.

FYI Some Hindu woman at work accidentally forwarded an email with some Santa Banta jokes and I made sure that management disciplined her and the Muslim woman who sent the original email and both came close to being sacked. They had written warning and their argument is that even Sikhs enjoy Santa Banta jokes. Even the Black guy who investigated the matter agreed that these jokes are racist. Now perhaps you will realise why I take strong exception to these jokes especially when fools in our own community start to posting them on Sikh forums.

Edited by tonyhp32

Interviewer: What is a skeleton?
Sardar: Sir, skeleton is a person who started dieting, but forgot to stop it!! :D

Teacher: Oxygen is very essential to life. It was discovered in 1773
Sardar: Thank God!! I was born after 1773. Had I born earlier, I would have died...

Two Sardars were in a forest, when a lion came roaring towards them. One of them throws sand into its eyes, and runs. Second one stays unmoved. When asked why he is not running, another Sardar tells: "Why should I be running? It is you who has thrown the sand "

Santa Singh MBBS
After finishing his MBBS, Dr. Santa Singh starts his Own practice..
He checked his first patient's Eyes, then the tongue, and finally the Ears using a torch.
Finally he said Battery is Ok !!!

Edited by Sat1176

I've got pride (not the supremacist type btw), but that doesn't mean I can't laugh at some witty joke.

Sat, the first joke was funny, the ones after were rubbish.

PS - I should also point out the fact that plenty of Singhs go on like real life clowns regardless of the jokes.

I agree that the fist joke was a witty joke, although in bad taste. But the other ones after are the typical Sardar Jee jokes Hindus do to make Sikhs look stupid especially the mosquito one.

I think trying to explain to fools that that they are taking the pi$$ out of their people is a losing game. The fact that the guy's wife sent him the joke shows how low and debased some Sikhs have become.

These fools don't understand why they will never see Hindus post Hindu jokes on their forums or Muslims post Muslim jokes of their Muslim forums. The non-Sikhs always post Sikh jokes mainly because we have fools in our community who think it's ok to joke about how stupid Sikhs are. Apparently if you can take the pi$$ out of your people it means you have a good sense of humour! The original fool instead of realising what a fool he is then starts to post more Sikh jokes.

God help us if these fools ever become the majority in our community. Like the sakhi about the good village and the bad village I hope these stupid Sikhs stay in one place and don't infect their 'humour' on the rest of the community.

To the original fool, yes I do not have a sense of humour when fools like you take the pi$$ out of our own people, if that makes me a Taliban, a fanatic or whatever other adjectives you want to throw at me in trying to prove how enlightened and liberal you are then go ahead.

FYI Some Hindu woman at work accidentally forwarded an email with some Santa Banta jokes and I made sure that management disciplined her and the Muslim woman who sent the original email and both came close to being sacked. They had written warning and their argument is that even Sikhs enjoy Santa Banta jokes. Even the Black guy who investigated the matter agreed that these jokes are racist. Now perhaps you will realise why I take strong exception to these jokes especially when fools in our own community start to posting them on Sikh forums.

These Sardarji jokes are created by Hindus and Muslims of the sub continent to poke fun at Sikhs. Until the civil rights movement in America, it was common place for white people to openly make jokes on the black people. Just look at the portrayal of Sikhs in bollywood movies as jokers, in America they would portray black people as fools in old black&white movies usually played by white actors who would blacken their faces with makeup. It's only after the civil rights movement that it became a taboo for whites to carry on with their racist jokes.

These jokes were originally done at bholay-bhaalay rural Sikhs by urban Hindus and Muslims. But they never dared to make these jokes at the faces of Sikhs, it was always done behind our backs. But with the rise of Hindi movies, it took anti Sikh jokes to a whole new level where Sikhs would be openly mocked as fools for the whole nation to see. Not surprising since bollywood was dominated by the urban Punjabi Hindus. Watching this jokerish portrayal of Sardars since childhood, what Sikh boy wants to grow up looking like a Sardar? what Sikh girl will want to marry a joker when she grows up? the result is these children grow up with an inferiority complex and end up cutting their hair because they don't want to look like jokers.

Although the Sardarji jokes were started even before partition but the Santa Banta jokes were started during the 80s by Hindus right after operation bluestar. These anti Sikh jokes were even encouraged as the man in the video has rightly said. As you have pointed out, you will never find a Hindu making Hindu jokes on a Hindu forum or Muslims making Muslim jokes on a Islamic forum.

And Dal Singh Veer Jeo, having pride I did not mean hankaar. By pride I meant self respect. If we ourselves do not have self respect, what respect can we expect from others? If you respect yourself, others will also respect you.