Sants With Fancy Cars Etc

Singh123456777

Another form (from raj jog perspective- khalsa royality perspective) of real test of gurmukh maya vich udasi mahavak from gurmat - is not when one does not have anything is poor etc and one is de-attached by circumstances/default but real test comes in when gurmukh has everything - raaj/bhag/royalty everything like raja janak but gurmukh still udasi-de-attached from it like jaal kamal..!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I used to think it is wrong Mahapursh driving in cars. But then I thought during the olden times the horse was the best mode of transportation and Mahapursh rode on those. Today it is cars, and if everyone else is riding in them why not Mahapursh. Problem is until 15 years ago a car was considered a luxury item, but today cars are so common in Punjab that it is increasingly being considered a necessity. Yet some Shankavadi type people think it is still wrong for Sants having cars even though the people raising objections themselves probably drive around in cars. If one thinks they should not go around in cars, then they should be the first ones to give up their cars. Gurmat teaches us to lead by example.

Maybe for the sake of not giving a chance to Shankavadi types to raise their eye brow, it would be better for the Mahapursh to drive jeeps or ordinary cars. I like how a small group of Nihangs in India drive in Jeeps. It looks very martial, and can be well suited for Sants too who travel with with followers.

because they want us to give up maya so we can become bhagats and they are willing to sacrifice themselves and bare the burden of our money on themselves. So their luxury equals us going to heaven ;)

Mega lol

• 1 month later...

At first I used to think it is wrong Mahapursh driving in cars. But then I thought during the olden times the horse was the best mode of transportation and Mahapursh rode on those. Today it is cars, and if everyone else is riding in them why not Mahapursh. Problem is until 15 years ago a car was considered a luxury item, but today cars are so common in Punjab that it is increasingly being considered a necessity. Yet some Shankavadi type people think it is still wrong for Sants having cars even though the people raising objections themselves probably drive around in cars. If one thinks they should not go around in cars, then they should be the first ones to give up their cars. Gurmat teaches us to lead by example.

Agree.

• 2 weeks later...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

I think it is all just judgement that people conjure up with that being said I am guessing that those who judge have never met this saints.

However Jonny101 has explained it much clearer and to the point.

Forgive me if I have made any mistakes, but if I have I ask for guru and sangats forgiveness. I am just a manmukh seeking the gurus love and forgiveness.

Maybe for the sake of not giving a chance to Shankavadi types to raise their eye brow, it would be better for the Mahapursh to drive jeeps or ordinary cars. I like how a small group of Nihangs in India drive in Jeeps. It looks very martial, and can be well suited for Sants too who travel with with followers.

I don't see why they need luxury cars then? Why can't they just be in economic cars and donate the massive difference to sangat instead?