Dasam Granth Banis For A Not Amrit Dhari Yet?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I want to ask for my friend.

She lives in a bad area, where there are all lot of bad boys. There is the risk of get rapped.

She told about her fears, and she said that she always try to meditate on simran.

But her fears are not little fears, she told here it's not possible to walk alone, the guys always says bad things when you are passing, and there are a lot of news about girls get rapped.

She is going to get Amrit as soon as possible, she said the next Amrit Sanchaar.

I thought about Dasam Granth, I have listened a lot of sakhis, about Dasam Granth Power.

I have listened that a Singh (I mean not just a sikh, but an amrit dhari, so Singh, or Kaur) if do always Nitnem, if don't do one of four Bajjar Kureheit, if is in Rehit Maryada, he/she is always accompanied by 5 Singhs. And if this also so Dasam Granth he/she is always accompanied also by some Denths (Big Body of Strong Man, and face of bull) for his protection.

Now the question:

"She is not amrit dhari yet, she do 7 Nitnem Banis, she tryies her best to do more simran as possible.

Can she do Dasam Granth?"

Please help, reply thinking you are replying to your sis.

Thanks all.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Edited by beginner

Yep, carry the pepper spray and hold it firmly in one hand whilst hand is in pocket at all times.

If point of attack arises, then within 1-2 seconds it can be pulled aimed and sprayed.

And always start shouting or screaming at the same time, as it will alert others and scare them away hopefully.

Bani of Sri Bhagauti Astotar.
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ਹੈਂ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦
One Nondual Vahiguru, Who is always Victorious. With the help of Sri Bhagauti. [Written by] The 10th King.*
ਨਮੋ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਬਢੇਲੀ ਸਰੋਹੀ ਕਰੇਂ ਏਕ ਤੇ ਦ੍ਵੈ ਸੁਭਟ ਹਾਥ ਸੋਹੀ
Salutations to the highest Sword, the cutting Sirohi [type of Sword]. Making two from one [decapitating], the warrior who holds You in their hand is victorious !
ਨਮੋ ਲੋਹ ਕੀ ਪੁਤ੍ਰਿਕਾ ਝਲ ਝਲੰਤੀ ਨਮੋ ਜੀਭ ਜ੍ਵਾਲਾਮੁਖੀ ਜਯੋ ਬਲੰਤੀ
Salutations to the strip of iron which flashes so brightly ! Salutations to the One who spits fire from the mouth [reference to the blinding, flaming appearance form of the Devi]**
ਮਹਾਂ ਪਾਨ ਕੀ ਬਾਨ ਗੰਗਾ ਤਰੰਗੀ ਭਿਰੇ ਸਾਮੁਹੇ ਮੋਖ ਦਾਤੀ ਅਭੰਗੀ
In that great hand [which takes the sword], it moves like the River Ganga. The one who falls in front of you is granted salvation !
ਨਮੋ ਤੇਗ ਤਰਵਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਖੱਗ ਖੰਡਾ ਮਹਾਂ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਰੂਪਾ ਬਿਰੂਪਾ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡਾ
Salutations to the Tegh ! Talvaar ! The highest Khanda ! Ferocious and vicious both with and without form* [without form is referring to Adi Shakti]
(*We see the weapon but we do not see the energy using them. Yet the energy is there).
ਮਹਾਂ ਤੇਜ ਖੰਡਾ ਦੁਖੰਡਾ ਦੁਧਾਰਾ ਸਭੇ ਸ਼ਤ੍ਰ ਬਨ ਕੋ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੀਮ ਆਰਾ
[salutations] to the extremely sharp double edged Khanda, which slices all the enemies like a great saw
(Bhagauti here is the sword, the enemy is the forest. Bhagauti saws through them as a saw saws through a forest).
ਮਹਾਂ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਕਾਲ ਕੋ ਕਾਲ ਹੰਤੀ ਮਹਾਂ ਅਸਤ੍ਰ ਤੂਹੀ ਤੂਹੀ ਸ਼ਤ੍ਰ ਹੰਤੀ
Salutations to Maha Kaalika who is the destroyer of time, you are the great Projectile Weapons (Firearms, Chakra, Arrows) and the killer of enemies !
ਮਹਾਂ ਕਾਲ ਕੀ ਲਾਟ ਵਿਕਰਾਲ ਭੀਮੰ ਬਹੀ ਤੱਛ ਮੁੱਛੰ ਕਰੇ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਕੀਮੰ
[You are] the master over Death, [You are] most dreadful and gigantic. Grabbing the enemies by the mustache You make mincemeat out of them !
ਮਹਾਂ ਤੇਜ ਕੀ ਤੇਜਤਾ ਤੇਜ ਵੰਤੀ ਪ੍ਰਜਾ ਖੰਡਨੀ ਦੰਡਨੀ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਹੰਤੀ
The great brilliance of the One who is luminosity itself ! Destroyer of creation ! Killer of those enemies deserving punishment !
ਮਹਾਂ ਵੀਰ ਵਿਦਯਾ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੀਮ ਰੂਪੰ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੀਰ ਮੈ ਧੀਰ ਦਾਤੀ ਸਰੂਪੰ
The knowledge of the great warriors, of a greatly terrifying form ! Whose very form gives resolute forbearance to those of great cowardice !
ਤੁਹੀ ਸੈਫ ਪੱਟਾ ਮਹਾਂਕਾਟ ਕਾਤੀ ਅਨੁਗ ਆਪਣੇ ਕੋ ਅਭੈ ਦਾਨ ਦਾਤੀ
You are the Saif [straight sword], the Great Flame ! the Kaati [type of curved sword]! You bless your servants with the gift of fearlessness !
ਜੋਉੂ ਮਯਾਨ ਤੇ ਵੀਰ ਤੋ ਕੋ ਸੜੱਕੈ ਪਰਲੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਸਿੰਧੁ ਬੱਕੈ ਕੜੱਕੈ
Which when unsheathed by the warrior it makes crackling sounds and explosive sounds in the ‘ocean’ of death and destruction !
ਧਸੈ ਖੇਤ ਮੇਂ ਹਾਥ ਲੈ ਤੋਹਿ ਸੂਰੇ ਭਿਰੇ ਸਾਮੁਹੇ ਸਿੱਧ ਸਾਵੰਤ ਪੂਰੇ
When in hand in the battlefield you penetrate the enemies ! In such a manner [You] are fighting in front of the powerful warriors !
ਸਮਰ ਸਾਮੁਹੇ ਸੀਸ ਤੋ ਪੈ ਚੜ੍ਹਾਵੈ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੂਪ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਔਤਰੈ ਰਾਜ ਪਾਵੈ
[The one] who, in war, places his head before You. [They shall become] a great King and in the next life will attain a Kingdom as well.
ਮਹਾਂ ਭਾਵ ਸੋਂ ਜੋ ਕਰੈ ਤੋਰ ਪੂਜੰ ਸਮਰ ਜੀਤ ਕੈ ਸੂਰ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹੈ ਅਦੂਜੰ
With great love those who worship You ! Those warriors achieve victory on the battle field and get liberated!
ਤੁਮੈ ਪੂਜਹੈਂ ਬੀਰ ਬਾਨੈਤ ਛਤ੍ਰੀ ਮਹਾਂ ਖੜਗਧਾਰੀ ਮਹਾਂ ਤੇਜ ਅਤ੍ਰੀ
The Great Kshtriya warriors, in their uniform, worship you. [You are] the Great Sword-bearer and the ferocious Shastradhari [weapon-bearer] Warrior !
(Great warriors who walk on the way of the warrior).
ਪੜ੍ਹੈ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਤ ਅਸਤ੍ਰੋਤ ਯਾ ਕੋ ਕਰੈ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਕਾਲੀ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਤਾ ਕੋ
Whosoever repeats this Astotar (with love) in the early morning, Rudra [shiv Ji] and Kali both salute you !***
ਰੁਧਰ ਮੱਜਨੀ ਬਿੰਜਨੀ ਹੈ ਸਗੌਤੀ ਸਦਾ ਜੈ ਸਦਾ ਜੈ ਸਦਾ ਜੈ ਭਗੌਤੀ
[salutations to the] one bathed in blood! Oh flesh eating one ! Your victory is eternal ! Your victory is eternal ! Your victory is eternal oh Bhagauti !
ਸਦਾ ਦਾਹਨੇ ਦਾਸ ਕੇ ਦਾਨ ਦੀਜੈ ਗੁਰੂ ਸ਼ਾਹ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕੀ ਰੱਖ ਕੀਜੈ
Always bless your servant with the blessing of being in their right hand ! The King Guru Gobind [singh] keeps Your presence !
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ
Victory & Blessings Of One God Abound
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ
May Sri Bhagauti Protect
ਵਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਦਸਵੀਂ
An Ode to the Sword - the Divine Power
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਦਸਵੀਂ
Uttered by Patishahi 10 Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
ਦੋਹਰਾ ਭਗਤ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਤਿਸੇ ਕੀ ਜੋ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਧਰੇ
Dohira: I, the divine Bhagauti, only belong to those devotees who stay steadfast and resolute in the battle field.
ਹਉ ਅੰਗ ਸੰਗ ਤੇ ਲਾਗ ਹੂੰ ਜੋ ਪਾਛੈ ਪਗ ਨਾ ਧਰੇ
For those who do not take a single step back in the battle field, I remain close to them as if I am part of their bodies.
ਸਵਯਾ ਭਗਤ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਸਾਜ ਕੈ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਜਗ ਅਰੰਭ ਰਚਾਇ ਹੈ
God created divine sword before beginning the task of creation of the world.
ਰੱਣ ਰੂਪ ਭਿਭੂਤ ਚੜ੍ਹਾਇ ਕੈ ਡੱਫ ਡਉਰੂ ਡੰਕ ਬਜਾਇ ਹੈ
In the battle field, God smeared divine ash on his body, and started kettle drums in jubilation.
ਕੱਲ ਨਾਰਦ ਹੱੜ ਹੱੜ ਹਸਿਆ ਰਣ ਸਾਬਤ ਜੁਧ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
Kalyugi Narad burst with laughter as the battle began to raze.
ਦੁਲ ਦੁਲ ਖਿੰਗ ਬਿਗਿਸਆ ਰਣ ਕਹਰ ਕੁਹਰ ਬਰਖਾਇ ਹੈ
Just like lions are jubilant to jump at their targets, there is joy on the faces of the brave fighters.
ਘਰ ਸੁਤਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਜਗਾਇਆ ਖੱੜ ਧਰਤੀ ਹਾਂਕ ਚਲਾਇ ਹੈ
It is as if the sleeping lion has been awakened, and it its growl has shook the earth.
ਮਾਨੁਖ ਪਕੜ ਭਕੋਲਿਆ ਕਰ ਜੱਗ ਘਮੰਡ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
Men who took the sword in their hands, they destroyed the pride of the oppressors.
ਭਕਲ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਦੁਰਜਨਾ ਫੜ ਡੁਮਚੁਰ ਕਫ ਤੰਗਲ ਖੋਲ ਬਹਾਇ ਹੈ
Holding the sword in their hands they squeezed the blood of the wicked. The sword has cut open their skulls and blood flowed from their skeletons, like rivers.
ਉਥਲ ਪੁਥਲ ਘਪਨ ਘਪਰੋਲ ਤਕਰੂਲੋ ਧੁੰਧ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
This sword created complete chaos and turned things upside down, the dust created in the battlefield has blinded all
ਲੁਥ ਪਲੁਥ ਧਰਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਧੱਤ੍ਰ ਪਿੰਜਰ ਕੁਤਕ ਘਾਇ ਹੈ
The earth is saturated with blood and skeletons are scattered all over the battle ground.
ਲਪਟ ਝਪਟ ਲੈ ਤੇਗ ਨਾਲ ਰਣ ਸੂਰੋ ਘਾਨ ਘੜਾਇ ਹੈ
The brave ones are jumping fiercely to strike the enemy down.
ਖੱਚਕ ਖਫਨ ਜਹਾਂ ਜਮ ਧੜੇ ਰਣ ਲੁਥ ਪਲੁਥ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
The coffins, and messengers of death are devouring the dead in the battle field.
ਰਕਤ ਪਲੇਟੀ ਜੋਗਨੀ ਰਣ ਦੁਰਜਨ ਖੇਤ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
The blood drenched sword is decimating the wicked in the field of the battle.
ਰੁੰਡ ਮੁੰਡ ਘਮਸਾਨ ਖੇਤ ਰਣ ਜੰਭਕ ਗਿਰਝ ਅਘਾਇ ਹੈ
There are body parts scattered all over the field, and jackals and vultures have arrived to feed upon them
ਕੜ ਧੜ ਦੜ ਕੇ ਪੜੱਛਯਨ ਭਿੜ ਸੈਲ ਹੀ ਸੈਲ ਭਿੜਾਇ ਹੈ
There are body parts scattered all over the field, and jackals and vultures have arrived to feed upon them.
ਗਗਨ ਕੱੜਕੀ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਪ੍ਰਲੋ ਪ੍ਰਲੋਕ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
The sound of the sword striking left and right appears as if boulders are striking with each other
ਉਤ ਧੂ ਲੋਕ ਮੁੰਡ ਮਚਾਇਨ ਬਹੁ ਮੁੰਡਕ ਮੁੰਡ ਭੜਾਇ ਹੈ
The sound of sword striking is as if lightening is striking and day of Armageddon has reached close.
ਥਰ ਹਰ ਕੰਪੈ ਧਰਮ ਰਾਇ ਰਣ ਸੂਰੇ ਘਾਣ ਘਤਾਇ ਹੈ
The slain heads are hitting each other that is causing the Dharam Raja (King of angels of death) to tremble with fear.
ਸਜੇ ਬੋਹਥ ਚਕਿਆ ਕਰ ਖੱਬੇ ਖੜਗ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
In left hand they hold the heads and with right hand they strike the sword.
ਨਿਬੇੜਾ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤੁਰਕ ਦਾ ਰੱਣ ਘਤਿ ਖੱੜਗ ਚੁਕਾਇ ਹੈ
The conflict between the Hindus and Turks will be decided today only by divine sword in this battle of righteousness.
ਜਗ ਅਰੰਭ ਤਿਹੁ ਜੁਗਰਣ ਮਾਸ ਮਨੁਖ ਘਤਾਇ ਹੈ
This is how the beginning of the world witnessed the divine sword feeding upon flesh of the wicked.
ਰਕਤ ਖੱਪਰ ਭਰ ਜੋਗਨੀ ਰਣ ਮਸਤ ਮੰਗਲ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ਹੈ
The divine sword drank the blood of the wicked by filling their skulls with it.This is how the holy sword was pleased and sang the divine song to celebrate death of wickedness from this earth
ਕੇਸ ਬਿਨਾ ਸਿਰ ਕੁਟੀਐ ਚੰਘਿਾੜੇ ਕਵਨ ਛੁਡਾਇ ਹੈ
Those who have no hair on their heads, when struck on bare heads cry in pain, and no one comes to their rescue
ਹੁਕਮ ਮੰਨੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਬਖਸ਼ ਲੈ ਨਿਗੁਰਿਆ ਨੋ ਇਹ ਸਜਾਇ ਹੈ
Those without a Guru are punished like this. However, those who submit to the divine will, are accepted with honour before God.
ਫਤਹ ਜੰਗ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੱਲ ਕੋਟਕ ਕੋਟ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
I, Guru Gobind Singh ji, am always victorious in the battle field, and millions of drones of enemy armies are destroyed [by my sword]
ਦੋਹਰਾ
ਆਸਾ ਨਾ ਕਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਨਾ ਨਾ ਪਰਸੇ ਪਗ ਜਾਇ
Do not put faith in Brahmins and do not touch their feet [in respect].
ਆਪ ਤ੍ਯਾਗਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਲਗੇ ਕੂੰਭਿ ਨਰਕ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਇ
Forsaking your True Self [Atma] and praying to another [brahmins] you shall go to the worst hell.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all

Thanks Jaikaara - This was what I was looking for, if she can do this banis, thanks. Yes she said that she has bought a pepper spray, and she has always in her pocket. Thanks bhaji.

Thanks Lucky, - Yes I think she already use to be prepared like how you told, any way she has read directly the thread, she will do it.

Thanks PAL 07 - Yes also I told her to do more Jaap Sahib paths which Giani Thakur Singh Ji told is the bani who cuts everything like a campaign.

And Choupaee Sahib is for Benti and Protection. Thanks.

Thanks Singh123456777 - The banis you listed are War Banis. I want to ask you for the Rehat Maryada to do for them.

I told her that "to do these banis you need 5 Banis of nitnem in Amritwella (between 12am-04am) Rehraas at sandhea (sunset), and Kirtan Sohila when going to sleep. Also required a Sukhmani Sahib to keep calm all the energy. You should not be on the bed, preferly on the floor, you can put any mat or sheet to sit on it.". Also told her about the Sucham: "You should wear washed clothes, and if you got to bath with them, or you go outside of home you should rewash them before wear to do this banis". And then how she replied I got that she cannot do this, because it looks too much difficult. So my bro suggested her to just do some Jaap Sahib and Choupaee Sahib paths. Now please tell me to do this War Banis what is the Rehat Maryada to keep, and how many Succham for these.

Thanks Amarjeet Singh_1737 - You wrote another bani, I listened a lot its name, which is difficult to find on the web. Thanks.

Thanks all guys, I am glad that you all was serious as I was looking for, I have sent the link of the thread to her as she can see everything, without the need of me to tell her everything.

Now just looking for the Rehat Maryada and Succham to keep to do these War Banis.

Thanks All Guyy. Hope to listen you soon.

People describe various ways of doing ..some say a shastar should be kept along with a lighted diya ..and a pitcher of water..however it is better one does abhyaas than getting into ritualistic specifications which are made by different people rather than our Guru Sahib..so as long as you are bathed and wearing clean clothes it is fine ..the Jungi Khalsa would do baani on horseback ..they were fighting for days together..you think someone had that time to get into rituals ? Sehaj paath karna ..abhyaas karna ..it takes a life time to understand things ..

For daily abhyaas she can do a combination of Japji sahib , Jaap Sahib, Choupai sahib, Ath Chandi Charitar consisting of the 8th adhyay of Chandi Charitar ...Shastar Naam Maala , Bhagouti Ashtotar and Brahm Kavach which is recited 32 times as instructed in the baani.

lets calculated time :

Jap ji Sahib - 12-15 mins approx

Jaap sahib - 12 mins approx

Choupai sahib - 5 mins approx

Ath Chandi Charitar ashtomo adhyay - 2 mins approx

Shastar Naam Maala - 7 - 8 mins approx

Siri Bhagouti Ashtotar - 2-3 mins approx

Brahm Kavach 32 paaths : 25 mins approx

It comes to approximately an hour and 10 mins around ...if she can do that in the morning .

• 4 years later...
On 2/23/2014 at 2:33 AM, PAL 07 said:

these banis are rock solid to read, these banis are not a joke

Girls/ladies should avoid to recite chandi d vaar. 

P. S.  I've heard this from many. 

14 hours ago, paapiman said:

Avoid reciting it, while she is on her periods or at all times?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji I heard in gyani thakur singh katha that when ladies have their unpleasent days they can listen to Brahm Kavach and do the bani with sucham like keshi ishan etc. So the same rules should apply to Chandi Di Vaar as i usually read them together after ishaan.

14 hours ago, paapiman said:

What's the name of the second Gurbani? Is it also called Sri Bhagauti Astotar?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji this bani is called Vaar Sri Bhagauti or Bhagat Bhagauti Vaar. It used to be in the purtan dasam granth saroop as the hazur sahib bir has it. It was taken by the singh sabha sgpc version of Sri Dasam Granth along with many other banis like Brahm Kavach, Ugardanti etc.

http://sikh-reality.blogspot.com/2010/04/vaar-sri-bhagauti-ji-ki-rare-bani.html?m=1

Veer ji here is the links with audio of the bani and a recording of the Sri Hazur Sahib Bir on gurmatveechar site.

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FGurbani_Ucharan%2FKabaal_Singh_(Hazoor_Sahib_wale)%2FSri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib_(Hazoor_Sahib_Bir)

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Gurbani_Ucharan/Kabaal_Singh_(Hazoor_Sahib_wale)/Sri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib_(Hazoor_Sahib_Bir)/103--Kabaal.Singh.Hazoor.Sahib--Sri.Dasam.Granth.Sahib.Paath.Vaar.Bhagat.Bhagouti.mp3

On 9/1/2018 at 9:33 AM, paapiman said:

Avoid reciting it, while she is on her periods or at all times?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

19 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji I heard in gyani thakur singh katha that when ladies have their unpleasent days they can listen to Brahm Kavach and do the bani with sucham like keshi ishan etc. So the same rules should apply to Chandi Di Vaar as i usually read them together after ishaan.

Here is a track i found where gyani thakur singh mentions what i wrote in the post.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:58 PM, paapiman said:

Can you keep a licensed firearm on you in India? Do the laws differ by state?

https://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?t=504

https://blog.ipleaders.in/obtain-gun-license/

The laws are same.Important thing is your record and the need of gun.If you join some shooting club you have very good chance to get licence

On 2/22/2014 at 8:21 PM, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Bani of Sri Bhagauti Astotar.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ਹੈਂ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦
One Nondual Vahiguru, Who is always Victorious. With the help of Sri Bhagauti. [Written by] The 10th King.*

ਨਮੋ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਬਢੇਲੀ ਸਰੋਹੀ ਕਰੇਂ ਏਕ ਤੇ ਦ੍ਵੈ ਸੁਭਟ ਹਾਥ ਸੋਹੀ
Salutations to the highest Sword, the cutting Sirohi [type of Sword]. Making two from one [decapitating], the warrior who holds You in their hand is victorious !

ਨਮੋ ਲੋਹ ਕੀ ਪੁਤ੍ਰਿਕਾ ਝਲ ਝਲੰਤੀ ਨਮੋ ਜੀਭ ਜ੍ਵਾਲਾਮੁਖੀ ਜਯੋ ਬਲੰਤੀ
Salutations to the strip of iron which flashes so brightly ! Salutations to the One who spits fire from the mouth [reference to the blinding, flaming appearance form of the Devi]**

ਮਹਾਂ ਪਾਨ ਕੀ ਬਾਨ ਗੰਗਾ ਤਰੰਗੀ ਭਿਰੇ ਸਾਮੁਹੇ ਮੋਖ ਦਾਤੀ ਅਭੰਗੀ
In that great hand [which takes the sword], it moves like the River Ganga. The one who falls in front of you is granted salvation !

ਨਮੋ ਤੇਗ ਤਰਵਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਖੱਗ ਖੰਡਾ ਮਹਾਂ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਰੂਪਾ ਬਿਰੂਪਾ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡਾ
Salutations to the Tegh ! Talvaar ! The highest Khanda ! Ferocious and vicious both with and without form* [without form is referring to Adi Shakti]

(*We see the weapon but we do not see the energy using them. Yet the energy is there).

ਮਹਾਂ ਤੇਜ ਖੰਡਾ ਦੁਖੰਡਾ ਦੁਧਾਰਾ ਸਭੇ ਸ਼ਤ੍ਰ ਬਨ ਕੋ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੀਮ ਆਰਾ
[salutations] to the extremely sharp double edged Khanda, which slices all the enemies like a great saw

(Bhagauti here is the sword, the enemy is the forest. Bhagauti saws through them as a saw saws through a forest).

ਮਹਾਂ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਕਾਲ ਕੋ ਕਾਲ ਹੰਤੀ ਮਹਾਂ ਅਸਤ੍ਰ ਤੂਹੀ ਤੂਹੀ ਸ਼ਤ੍ਰ ਹੰਤੀ
Salutations to Maha Kaalika who is the destroyer of time, you are the great Projectile Weapons (Firearms, Chakra, Arrows) and the killer of enemies !

ਮਹਾਂ ਕਾਲ ਕੀ ਲਾਟ ਵਿਕਰਾਲ ਭੀਮੰ ਬਹੀ ਤੱਛ ਮੁੱਛੰ ਕਰੇ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਕੀਮੰ
[You are] the master over Death, [You are] most dreadful and gigantic. Grabbing the enemies by the mustache You make mincemeat out of them !

ਮਹਾਂ ਤੇਜ ਕੀ ਤੇਜਤਾ ਤੇਜ ਵੰਤੀ ਪ੍ਰਜਾ ਖੰਡਨੀ ਦੰਡਨੀ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਹੰਤੀ
The great brilliance of the One who is luminosity itself ! Destroyer of creation ! Killer of those enemies deserving punishment !

ਮਹਾਂ ਵੀਰ ਵਿਦਯਾ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੀਮ ਰੂਪੰ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੀਰ ਮੈ ਧੀਰ ਦਾਤੀ ਸਰੂਪੰ
The knowledge of the great warriors, of a greatly terrifying form ! Whose very form gives resolute forbearance to those of great cowardice !

ਤੁਹੀ ਸੈਫ ਪੱਟਾ ਮਹਾਂਕਾਟ ਕਾਤੀ ਅਨੁਗ ਆਪਣੇ ਕੋ ਅਭੈ ਦਾਨ ਦਾਤੀ
You are the Saif [straight sword], the Great Flame ! the Kaati [type of curved sword]! You bless your servants with the gift of fearlessness !

ਜੋਉੂ ਮਯਾਨ ਤੇ ਵੀਰ ਤੋ ਕੋ ਸੜੱਕੈ ਪਰਲੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਸਿੰਧੁ ਬੱਕੈ ਕੜੱਕੈ
Which when unsheathed by the warrior it makes crackling sounds and explosive sounds in the ‘ocean’ of death and destruction !

ਧਸੈ ਖੇਤ ਮੇਂ ਹਾਥ ਲੈ ਤੋਹਿ ਸੂਰੇ ਭਿਰੇ ਸਾਮੁਹੇ ਸਿੱਧ ਸਾਵੰਤ ਪੂਰੇ
When in hand in the battlefield you penetrate the enemies ! In such a manner [You] are fighting in front of the powerful warriors !

ਸਮਰ ਸਾਮੁਹੇ ਸੀਸ ਤੋ ਪੈ ਚੜ੍ਹਾਵੈ ਮਹਾਂ ਭੂਪ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਔਤਰੈ ਰਾਜ ਪਾਵੈ
[The one] who, in war, places his head before You. [They shall become] a great King and in the next life will attain a Kingdom as well.

ਮਹਾਂ ਭਾਵ ਸੋਂ ਜੋ ਕਰੈ ਤੋਰ ਪੂਜੰ ਸਮਰ ਜੀਤ ਕੈ ਸੂਰ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹੈ ਅਦੂਜੰ
With great love those who worship You ! Those warriors achieve victory on the battle field and get liberated!

ਤੁਮੈ ਪੂਜਹੈਂ ਬੀਰ ਬਾਨੈਤ ਛਤ੍ਰੀ ਮਹਾਂ ਖੜਗਧਾਰੀ ਮਹਾਂ ਤੇਜ ਅਤ੍ਰੀ
The Great Kshtriya warriors, in their uniform, worship you. [You are] the Great Sword-bearer and the ferocious Shastradhari [weapon-bearer] Warrior !

(Great warriors who walk on the way of the warrior).

ਪੜ੍ਹੈ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਤ ਅਸਤ੍ਰੋਤ ਯਾ ਕੋ ਕਰੈ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਕਾਲੀ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਤਾ ਕੋ
Whosoever repeats this Astotar (with love) in the early morning, Rudra [shiv Ji] and Kali both salute you !***

ਰੁਧਰ ਮੱਜਨੀ ਬਿੰਜਨੀ ਹੈ ਸਗੌਤੀ ਸਦਾ ਜੈ ਸਦਾ ਜੈ ਸਦਾ ਜੈ ਭਗੌਤੀ
[salutations to the] one bathed in blood! Oh flesh eating one ! Your victory is eternal ! Your victory is eternal ! Your victory is eternal oh Bhagauti !

ਸਦਾ ਦਾਹਨੇ ਦਾਸ ਕੇ ਦਾਨ ਦੀਜੈ ਗੁਰੂ ਸ਼ਾਹ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕੀ ਰੱਖ ਕੀਜੈ
Always bless your servant with the blessing of being in their right hand ! The King Guru Gobind [singh] keeps Your presence !

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ
Victory & Blessings Of One God Abound

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ
May Sri Bhagauti Protect

ਵਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਦਸਵੀਂ
An Ode to the Sword - the Divine Power

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਦਸਵੀਂ
Uttered by Patishahi 10 Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

ਦੋਹਰਾ ਭਗਤ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਤਿਸੇ ਕੀ ਜੋ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਧਰੇ
Dohira: I, the divine Bhagauti, only belong to those devotees who stay steadfast and resolute in the battle field.

ਹਉ ਅੰਗ ਸੰਗ ਤੇ ਲਾਗ ਹੂੰ ਜੋ ਪਾਛੈ ਪਗ ਨਾ ਧਰੇ
For those who do not take a single step back in the battle field, I remain close to them as if I am part of their bodies.

ਸਵਯਾ ਭਗਤ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਸਾਜ ਕੈ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਜਗ ਅਰੰਭ ਰਚਾਇ ਹੈ
God created divine sword before beginning the task of creation of the world.

ਰੱਣ ਰੂਪ ਭਿਭੂਤ ਚੜ੍ਹਾਇ ਕੈ ਡੱਫ ਡਉਰੂ ਡੰਕ ਬਜਾਇ ਹੈ
In the battle field, God smeared divine ash on his body, and started kettle drums in jubilation.

ਕੱਲ ਨਾਰਦ ਹੱੜ ਹੱੜ ਹਸਿਆ ਰਣ ਸਾਬਤ ਜੁਧ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
Kalyugi Narad burst with laughter as the battle began to raze.

ਦੁਲ ਦੁਲ ਖਿੰਗ ਬਿਗਿਸਆ ਰਣ ਕਹਰ ਕੁਹਰ ਬਰਖਾਇ ਹੈ
Just like lions are jubilant to jump at their targets, there is joy on the faces of the brave fighters.

ਘਰ ਸੁਤਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਜਗਾਇਆ ਖੱੜ ਧਰਤੀ ਹਾਂਕ ਚਲਾਇ ਹੈ
It is as if the sleeping lion has been awakened, and it its growl has shook the earth.

ਮਾਨੁਖ ਪਕੜ ਭਕੋਲਿਆ ਕਰ ਜੱਗ ਘਮੰਡ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
Men who took the sword in their hands, they destroyed the pride of the oppressors.

ਭਕਲ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਦੁਰਜਨਾ ਫੜ ਡੁਮਚੁਰ ਕਫ ਤੰਗਲ ਖੋਲ ਬਹਾਇ ਹੈ
Holding the sword in their hands they squeezed the blood of the wicked. The sword has cut open their skulls and blood flowed from their skeletons, like rivers.

ਉਥਲ ਪੁਥਲ ਘਪਨ ਘਪਰੋਲ ਤਕਰੂਲੋ ਧੁੰਧ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
This sword created complete chaos and turned things upside down, the dust created in the battlefield has blinded all

ਲੁਥ ਪਲੁਥ ਧਰਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਧੱਤ੍ਰ ਪਿੰਜਰ ਕੁਤਕ ਘਾਇ ਹੈ
The earth is saturated with blood and skeletons are scattered all over the battle ground.

ਲਪਟ ਝਪਟ ਲੈ ਤੇਗ ਨਾਲ ਰਣ ਸੂਰੋ ਘਾਨ ਘੜਾਇ ਹੈ
The brave ones are jumping fiercely to strike the enemy down.

ਖੱਚਕ ਖਫਨ ਜਹਾਂ ਜਮ ਧੜੇ ਰਣ ਲੁਥ ਪਲੁਥ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
The coffins, and messengers of death are devouring the dead in the battle field.

ਰਕਤ ਪਲੇਟੀ ਜੋਗਨੀ ਰਣ ਦੁਰਜਨ ਖੇਤ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
The blood drenched sword is decimating the wicked in the field of the battle.

ਰੁੰਡ ਮੁੰਡ ਘਮਸਾਨ ਖੇਤ ਰਣ ਜੰਭਕ ਗਿਰਝ ਅਘਾਇ ਹੈ
There are body parts scattered all over the field, and jackals and vultures have arrived to feed upon them

ਕੜ ਧੜ ਦੜ ਕੇ ਪੜੱਛਯਨ ਭਿੜ ਸੈਲ ਹੀ ਸੈਲ ਭਿੜਾਇ ਹੈ
There are body parts scattered all over the field, and jackals and vultures have arrived to feed upon them.

ਗਗਨ ਕੱੜਕੀ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਪ੍ਰਲੋ ਪ੍ਰਲੋਕ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
The sound of the sword striking left and right appears as if boulders are striking with each other

ਉਤ ਧੂ ਲੋਕ ਮੁੰਡ ਮਚਾਇਨ ਬਹੁ ਮੁੰਡਕ ਮੁੰਡ ਭੜਾਇ ਹੈ
The sound of sword striking is as if lightening is striking and day of Armageddon has reached close.

ਥਰ ਹਰ ਕੰਪੈ ਧਰਮ ਰਾਇ ਰਣ ਸੂਰੇ ਘਾਣ ਘਤਾਇ ਹੈ
The slain heads are hitting each other that is causing the Dharam Raja (King of angels of death) to tremble with fear.

ਸਜੇ ਬੋਹਥ ਚਕਿਆ ਕਰ ਖੱਬੇ ਖੜਗ ਮਚਾਇ ਹੈ
In left hand they hold the heads and with right hand they strike the sword.

ਨਿਬੇੜਾ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤੁਰਕ ਦਾ ਰੱਣ ਘਤਿ ਖੱੜਗ ਚੁਕਾਇ ਹੈ
The conflict between the Hindus and Turks will be decided today only by divine sword in this battle of righteousness.

ਜਗ ਅਰੰਭ ਤਿਹੁ ਜੁਗਰਣ ਮਾਸ ਮਨੁਖ ਘਤਾਇ ਹੈ
This is how the beginning of the world witnessed the divine sword feeding upon flesh of the wicked.

ਰਕਤ ਖੱਪਰ ਭਰ ਜੋਗਨੀ ਰਣ ਮਸਤ ਮੰਗਲ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ਹੈ
The divine sword drank the blood of the wicked by filling their skulls with it.This is how the holy sword was pleased and sang the divine song to celebrate death of wickedness from this earth

ਕੇਸ ਬਿਨਾ ਸਿਰ ਕੁਟੀਐ ਚੰਘਿਾੜੇ ਕਵਨ ਛੁਡਾਇ ਹੈ
Those who have no hair on their heads, when struck on bare heads cry in pain, and no one comes to their rescue

ਹੁਕਮ ਮੰਨੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਬਖਸ਼ ਲੈ ਨਿਗੁਰਿਆ ਨੋ ਇਹ ਸਜਾਇ ਹੈ
Those without a Guru are punished like this. However, those who submit to the divine will, are accepted with honour before God.

ਫਤਹ ਜੰਗ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੱਲ ਕੋਟਕ ਕੋਟ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ
I, Guru Gobind Singh ji, am always victorious in the battle field, and millions of drones of enemy armies are destroyed [by my sword]

ਦੋਹਰਾ
ਆਸਾ ਨਾ ਕਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਨਾ ਨਾ ਪਰਸੇ ਪਗ ਜਾਇ
Do not put faith in Brahmins and do not touch their feet [in respect].

ਆਪ ਤ੍ਯਾਗਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਲਗੇ ਕੂੰਭਿ ਨਰਕ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਇ

Forsaking your True Self [Atma] and praying to another [brahmins] you shall go to the worst hell.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Fateh
From which Gutka Sahib we can get these Banis?